Calling for Baby EXOJIYEONLOVER

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXOJIYEONLOVER

Luyeon

Jiyeon is newlywed to Luhan who's a soldier and barely got time for Jiyeon. She's childish type who wanted to be loved by none other than Luhan himself. Luhan don't want to love her because he thinks love is just in fairy tales. He called her childish and even teases her sometime but he know in his heart he love just don't want to admit. Jiyeon opened his heart with her action towards him because whether she liked it or not she have to live with him forever because her parents forced her to marry him. After one year when her first child born, after two weeks finally Luhan said her for the first time in his entire life that he loved her too.

Extras: Luhan is pibolar, sometime he's cold with her while sometime he would none stop. When Jiyeon confessed her feelings to him he think wisely but couldn't come to say the same even though Jiyeon understand he love her too so she wait patiently knowing his feelings fully.

“Jiyeon-ah.”

“Yes, omma?”

“Come here.”

Jiyeon, being the most obedient girl ever, walked towards her mother who was sitting on the couch in the living area.

“Jiyeon-ah.”

“Hmm?”

“Please don’t blame omma or appa for this.”

“What’s wrong, omma?”

Mrs. Park sighed and pulled her into her arms, “My daughter...”

“Omma?”

“You have to get married to Mr. Lu.”

“Mr. Lu? Who is that?”

“His father is our long-time business partner and our contract has ended. We need his company support to continue our business, you see.”

“So his condition is for me to marry his son?” Well, she’s a smart kid too.

“Yes. I’m sorry, Jiyeon-ah.”

Jiyeon smiled as she returned her mother a hug too, “It’s nothing to be sorry about, omma. I have to do this for you and appa.”

“My baby girl...”

“I think I’ll be fine!” Jiyeon cooed, smiling too, “Don’t worry, omma. Mr. Lu is not a bad boy right?”

Mrs. Park smiled when she saw her daughter’s grin. She really is someone who bring happiness around to everyone. She pulled back and brushed her fingers through her daughter’s hair gently, “From what I heard, he’s not.”

“Then it’s good! Since I have no boyfriend too! I guess I can learn to love Mr. Lu. Right?”

“If you want to.” Mr. Kim giggled, but not for long. She let out another sigh again, “I’m sorry, my poor daughter. I’m sorry you have to be in this family.”

“Omma~” Jiyeon started whining instead. “So you mean you don’t want me to be your daughter?”

“Of course not!”

“Then I’m good.” And she smiled again. “Don’t be sad, omma. I’m really going to be okay. Just tell me more about Mr. Lu, okay?”

“Of course I will, my baby girl.”

~~~~~

“So that’s Luhan?” Jiyeon mumbled to herself when the two families met up for a small dinner to get along with each other.

She took a peek at the boy, before bowing at the two adults, “Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Lu! I’m Park Jiyeon!”

“Oh! What a lovely girl!” Mrs. Lu cooed and gave Jiyeon a tight hug. “I’m happy our Luhan got to marry you!”

Jiyeon simply smiled.

“Lujun-ah!” Mrs. Lu cooed and waved the boy over, “Come on! Say hi to your sister-in-law!”

“Sister-in-law?”

“Ah! Pardon me.” Mrs. Lu giggled happily while pulling Lujun towards them, “This is Lujun, he’s a year younger than his brother, Luhan. Luhan will be the one you’re marrying. But I’m so sorry he can’t come tonight. He has to return to the army.”

“Army...”

“Yup. He’s a new soldier! He just joined the army last month!” Lujun replied instead.

Jiyeon turned to Lujun and held her hand out, “Hello, Lujun! Nice to meet you!” And he gladly took her hand for a shake. “Nice to meet you too, sister-in-law!” *I like her already! She’s so cute!*

“Come on! Let’s sit down for dinner!” Mr. Park cooed, and all of them went to their seats immediately.

Food came fast, and dinner was served.

The two families chatted over dinner and when it was nearing the end, Lujun whisked Jiyeon away at once, saying he’ll send her back home instead.

“Jiyeon noona~”

“Yeah?”

“Why did you agree to this marriage?”

“Hmm...” Jiyeon pondered, “I have to save my company and I heard from omma that Luhan needs someone by his side so he will become more outgoing. Is it true?”

“That point is right.”

“Then it’s fine!” Jiyeon smiled again, “I believe I can learn to love him too!”

“But you haven’t even met him once.”

“It’s fine. I saw his photos! He’s one handsome boy!” She giggled, “Just like you!”

Lujun smiled and held her hands, swaying it back and forth like a kid, “Noona~” And she didn’t mind too.

“Hmm?”

“Even if you’re hyung’s wife, I can stick to you, right?”

“Of course!” Jiyeon used her free hand to ruffle his hair playfully, “I’ve already seen you as my younger brother too! You’re so cute!” And she moved her fingers down to pinch his cheeks playfully.

He didn’t mind though.

He found that affectionate too.

“You’ll meet hyung next Friday after he booked out from his camp, noona.”

“I know! At the wedding!”

“Are you nervous?”

“Kind of?” She giggled sheepishly, “It’s weird huh? We’ll be meeting on our wedding date.”

“It’s really weird. Who does this kind of marriage now?! Only appa and omma.” He whined, which made Jiyeon laughed instead.

“It’s fine, really!”

“Noona~”

“Hmm?”

“Wanna go for ice-cream?”

“Shall we?”

“Yes!”

“Then let’s go! Noona’s treat!”

“ASSA!”

Within few hours, these two became almost inseparable. Lujun felt attached to Jiyeon and Jiyeon felt that she has to care for him since he was always like a kid.

~~~~~

“NOONA!”

“Lujun-ah!”

“YOU’RE SO PRETTY, NOONA!”

Jiyeon looked at her wedding dress, which was already on her body, and back to him, “You think so?”

“It’s so obvious!” Lujun went to hug her tight, “I can’t wait to see you walking down the aisle! I bet hyung will love you too!”

“Really?”

“Yup!” Lujun assured, which made her felt at ease.

“My baby girl?”

“Appa!”

“Time to go out! Your husband is waiting!”

Jiyeon beamed at Lujun who went out first, and turned back to her father. “Appa~”

“Yes, my baby girl?”

“Are you going to miss me?”

“Silly. Of course I will. And omma too.” He sighed. “Didn’t you see how omma cried just now when putting the veil for you?”

“Of course I did.”

“Be happy, alright? If he bullies you, come back to us. Your happiness is more important than our business.”

“I will, appa! I’ll hold onto your words!”

“Of course.”

They shared a sweet laughter before exiting to the main entrance of the church. The song soon came on, and the MC began his speech.

Right at once, the door opened.

Jiyeon’s heart jumped madly.

But with her father’s guide, she walked down the aisle easily. And she finally met her husband-to-be. “Hello, Luhan!”

The guy simply sent her a smile and took her hand, before turning to face the front.

The vows and speech continued, and finally it was down to their exchanging of rings. It was done soon too.

But the next was a difficult part.

“Groom... You may now kiss the bride.”

*KISS! IT’S MY FIRST KISS!*

“She felt the veil being pulled up, and soon, Luhan had his face right in front of hers. “Don’t worry, stupid. I won’t take your first kiss.”

He leaned in to peck her cheek instead.

Well, the guests were satisfied enough.

After the whole procedure was done, the couple walked out of the church together and Jiyeon threw the bouquet to her bridesmaid.

It was just a normal wedding reception, and it was hell of a busy day.

Without knowing, they were already at their new apartment when night fell.

Jiyeon plopped down onto the couch tiredly, with a loud sigh, once they entered the apartment. “It’s so tiring today! Isn’t it, Luhan?!”

She turned to search for him, but only to find him already walking to the master bedroom. With a frown, she stepped up and walked towards the room too.

“Luhan?”

“Shut up.”

“What’s wrong, Luhan?”

Luhan sat on the bed and glared at her, “Don’t even come near me.”

Being a senseless girl, she doesn’t even know he was pissed off. “Why?” And she approached him too.

Luhan rolled his eyes and pushed her away, rather harshly. “Why did you agree to this marriage?”

“Because my parents told me to!”

“No. It’s because you want our money.”

“No! It’s not true!” Jiyeon insisted sadly, “I swear! And I promised your parents I will try and love you! I’ll learn to love you!”

“Love doesn’t exist!”

“It does!” Jiyeon cooed dreamily as she thought about those prince charming and their princesses again. “Cinderella met her prince charming, belle met the beast who turns out to be a prince, the princess Fiona met Shrek and fell in love with him too! See! Love can be in any form, any time!”

“That’s all fairytales.”

“But it can be the reality too!”

“It can’t be.” Luhan hissed lowly, angrily. “Don’t make me even more mad.”

“But-”

“Get out.”

“Luhan...”

“I said get out. Don’t even come near me or I’ll divorce you.”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and left the room in the end. After hours and hours of waiting, she entered the room and found out that he had his eyes closed as he lay on the bed.

“Assa!”

But he wasn’t asleep yet. “Get out.”

Jiyeon jumped and looked at him, but his eyes were still closed. “Is he awake?”

“I said get out.”

Jiyeon sighed and went to the closet instead. “Can I at least can a change of clothes? It’s uncomfortable to sit in this formal gown for hours...”

“Take it and get out.”

She did as told.

She went to wash up before returning to the couch sadly. “Will I be sleeping here ton

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter