Calling for Baby Wawakronik

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wawakronik

Baekyeon, Ailee, others

Jiyeon is the new stylist of Korean artist Ailee and they are best friend. That day, she was at SBS Inkigayo for Ailee’s comeback stage and accidently she enters the room opposite of Ailee’s room. And that room, she saw Baekhyun was going to kiss his MC Colleague, Lee Yubi but it was cut by her sudden appearance and their story begin……
Baekhyun is a playboy.

“I’m late! I’m late! I’m dead!” Jiyeon cooed and ran out of her house, rushing down to grab a cab on the road.

“Ahjussi! To SBS building, please!”

“Woah! You’re carrying so many clothes! Are you a staff?” The uncle cooed as he started his engine again.

“Yes, ahjussi!” Jiyeon panted as she shifted the clothes onto her laps nicely. “I’m a stylist and I’m new! And I’m late today! I’m gonna die soon!”

“Don’t worry!” The uncle smiled and stepped on the pedal harder. “I’ll get you there right now!”

“Thank you, ahjussi!”

Right then, her phone rang. “Hello? Unnie?”

“Jiyeon-ah! Where are you now?”

“Unnie! I’m already on my way! I’m so sorry! I woke up late today because I was sewing your performance clothes for today and I-”

“Silly. It’s fine. Take your time and don’t rush okay? I don’t want anything to happen to you. Come here safely is the most important thing to me.”

“Unnie…”

“Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, unnie!”

“That’s my girl. I’ll wait for you in my room, hmm?”

“Alright! I’ll be there soon!”

They hung the call just like this.

“They call to rush you?”

“Nope! Unnie told me to take my time and just stay safe.” Jiyeon smiled sweetly. “Unnie is always so good to me.”

“She must really love you then.”

“Yup! We’d been friends for 10 years! I just got out from college and unnie told me to work for her first. She wants me to get experience about fashion and management.”

“Wow. She really treasure your relationship!”

“Yup! She’s the best unnie too!”

The uncle laughed with her but a minute later, after he turned around the corner, his car came to a stop. “Here we are! SBS building!”

“Thank you, ahjussi!” Jiyeon beamed as she flipped around her bag for her wallet.

“It’s okay! Just go!”

“No-no! I can’t!”

“It’s fine, lady.” The uncle smiled and urged her into the building. “Go on! Your unnie must be waiting for you already!”

Jiyeon gave in. “Thank you, ahjussi! You’re so good! You’ll have a great life ahead!” Jiyeon waved the uncle until his car was out of sight before running into the building with her hands full of clothes.

Jiyeon rushed up to the waiting rooms level and ran down the corridor. “Sorry! Sorry! Excuse me! Sorry! I’m terribly sorry!”

She finally stopped when she counted two doors away from the end of the corridor – that was what her unnie told her.

Jiyeon didn’t think much and opened the door on her left. She was in a rush. She was in a hurry to get to Ailee and didn’t even notice the sign outside the door.

Jiyeon widened her eyes and dropped all her clothing onto the floor.

Baekhyun and Yubi was in the room, lips locking.

Jiyeon gulped hardly and bowed deeply. “I’m sorry for intruding! Please continue with whatever you’re doing! I’m so sorry!”

She picked up the clothes and closed the door behind her hurriedly.

Jiyeon took a long breath and slapped herself once. “Wake up, Jiyeon! Forget it! Forget about what you see!”

She got back to her senses and rushed to the door right opposite of the room she just went into.

“Jiyeon-ah! You’re here! Are you alright?!”

Jiyeon nodded her head with a wide beam. “I’m sorry unnie! I came so late! You must get scolded by them a lot right? I’m so sorry! Did you tell them it’s my fault?! Huh?!”

“Silly girl. Calm down!” Ailee pulled her into the room and pushed her down onto the couch. “Take a deep breath and calm down.”

Jiyeon did as told.

“Right.” Ailee brushed her hair and she sent her a smile. “It’s not my turn yet, so it’s fine. I didn’t get a scolding too. You came right in time.”

Jiyeon sighed deeply and hugged her tight, “Unnie~”

“Silly girl. Have you eaten?!”

“NOPE!”

“Go get something to eat then!” Ailee pushed a big note to her.

“No, unnie! I have my own money!”

“Take it and go.” Ailee smiled and pushed her to the door. “Hmm? Or I’ll get mad.”

Jiyeon gave in again. She pouted as she looked at the note in her hands. “Then is unnie hungry? Do you want to eat?”

“I’ve eaten already, silly. Go on now!”

“Alright! I’ll eat and come up quickly! The clothes are a set already too! But if you don’t like the matching then you can change it!”

“I believe I will love it. I trust your fashion sense, young lady. Otherwise I wouldn’t ask you here.”

Jiyeon gave her a last hug before getting out from the room.

But right at once, the door opposite of hers opened too. Yubi walked out while fixing her dress, and Jiyeon gulped with only one possibility in mind. *THEY DID IT IN THE ROOM?!*

Yubi looked at her and smirked once before strolling down the corridor happily.

Jiyeon shivered at the thought and decided to head for the other direction, just to use the stairs since she didn’t want to cross path with Yubi again.

Jiyeon opened the door to the stairs and hurried in, but Baekhyun caught it. He came out of the room right on time to witness her entering the stairs.

A thought came up to his mind and he rushed over to the stairs too.

Jiyeon looked around when she heard the loud bang of the door, and found Baekhyun skipping down the stairs to her side.

She blinked as he stopped right in front of her, standing on the step just below where she was standing.

“Hello!”

Jiyeon did a bow and attempted to walk away, but he blocked her way.

“Hello!”

Jiyeon raised a brow and looked at him, “Why are you saying hello to me?”

“I can’t?”

“You can! But why say hello to me after what you and Yubi did in the room?” Jiyeon tilted her head to the side, “I’m not Yubi who’s your girlfriend.”

That made Baekhyun laughed. “Yubi isn’t my girlfriend!”

“Then why are you having with her?”

Her question was straight to the point that it made him speechless. Baekhyun blinked at her, but she didn’t seem to change from her innocent look, which made her so cute.

“I’m having with her because we both agreed. It’s only for fun!”

Jiyeon nodded her head in acknowledgement. “Then why are you saying hello to me after you had fun with Yubi? I don’t want to have with you.”

Baekhyun laughed hard again. “I didn’t say I want to have with you too. Can’t I be friends with you?”

“Friends?”

“Yes, friends!” Baekhyun smiled but he was smirking inwardly. *No one is able to resists me. You will come to be soon.*

“Okay then! Friends!” Jiyeon beamed widely and showed her hand, “I’m Park Jiyeon and I’m Ailee unnie’s stylist!”

“I’m Baekhyun and I guess you know who I am too!” He took her hand and shook it happily. “Where are you going now?”

“I’m heading to the cafeteria! I need to eat since unnie asked me to go.”

“Really? Then I’ll accompany you then!”

“It’s fine! Shouldn’t you go for your MC already?”

“AH!” Baekhyun remembered. “That’s right. MC!”

Jiyeon smiled and pushed him up the stairs. “Go, Baekhyun! I’ll just go eat on my own! Fighting for your MC!”

Baekhyun waved and ran to the stage again. Thank goodness he wasn’t late. *Park Jiyeon. Innocent and cute. You’ll be fun to play with! I will make you mine soon.*

~~~~~

The show ended perfectly.

Ailee came back to the room and sat down right beside Jiyeon. “Unnie, you’d worked hard!”

“You too, my girl.” Ailee hugged her tight and squeezed her madly. “ASSA! Now I’m charged!”

Jiyeon giggled with her and pushed her to the door while shoving her clothes to her. “Go get change, unnie! I’ll wait for you here!”

“Alright, alright!”

Ailee went to the washroom while the other staff got the things to the car. They insisted Jiyeon to wait for Ailee, and she did.

The door opened soon, and Jiyeon stood up happily. “Unnie, you’re back? We can go now!”

“It’s me!”

“Baekhyun!”

“Yup.” Baekhyun beamed and walked towards her. “Are you going back now?”

“Yup! Unnie has no more schedule. I’ll go out with her now to dinner!”

“Really?” Baekhyun sighed with a sad pout on his face. “I guess I don’t even have the chance to ask huh?”

“Ask what?” She raised a brow with confusion again.

Baekhyun smiled at her cute side, rather genuinely. He really grew fond of her cuteness. “It’s nothing!”

“Silly girl! He’s asking you to join him for dinner!” Ailee walked in and pushed Jiyeon to him, “Go on now! I’ll go have dinner with my dancers!”

“But unnie-”

“Go, Jiyeon-ah! You need some fun too.”

Jiyeon looked at Ailee, then back to Baekhyun who had a wide grin on his face. “Okay…”

Baekhyun bowed politely before pulling Jiyeon out of the room, and off they went to his car. “Wow! You drive too?”

“Yup! I bought this car with my own money too!”

“That’s so cool!”

“I can bring you anywhere if you want to!”

“Really?!”

“Yup! Where do you want to go now?!”

Jiyeon thought about it hard before snapping her fingers when she thought of something awesome. “I KNOW!”

“Hmm?”

“I’ll guide you to the place!”

“Why can’t you tell me? I’ll let the navigation guide us!”

“No! It’s a surprise!” Jiyeon beamed and jumped about in her seat. “Let’s gogogo!”

Baekhyun laughed hard and started the engine right at once. “Alright, alright. Let’s gogogo!” He drove to where she pointed and finally r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter