Calling for Baby Linhkju

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Linhkju

Myungyeon, Yoseob, T-ara, Infinite, Beast

In Infinite word tour in Myanmar, Myungsoo saw banner paring him with Jiyeon. After he looking for information of her and when he met her in sbs gayo deajeon he falls in love with her. He sees how she matures, cold outside but bubby inside. He try close to her but all he feel is jealous when Jiyeon very close with Yoseob . Will he win her heart? (You choice who my yeonie will be end, oh I love cute moment so please make moment for jiseob and myungyeon :-P) 

“Alright! Let’s do it!” Sunggyu cheered, and the rest of the boys gathered around to do their usual cheer before going out on stage.

“Infinite, Fighting!”

Myungsoo walked the last and stood behind the huge screen with Sungyeol and Woohyun by his side.

“It’s the last stage for our concert!”

“Yeah, I can’t wait to return to Korea!”

“Me too!” Myungsoo chuckled at his two members and faced the front again, getting ready to head out.

The song began and Infinite members stood handsomely as the huge screen moved aside.

They walked out suavely, when Hoya and Dongwoo was dancing in the middle of the stage for their introduction stage.

Myungsoo even did a wipe across his bottom lips as he walked to the middle stage, earning loud squeals from the fans.

The introduction stage was soon done, and Infinite performed a few hit songs before standing in a straight line on the stage.

“Hello, Myanmar! We’re Infinite!”

Fans’ screams roared the whole stadium, and that earned some smiles from the boys.

One by one, the boys introduced themselves, and even spoke their language to the fans, which amused them.

It was short and sweet, before turning back to English which was easier for the boys instead.

After introducing themselves, the boys went back to their position, and got ready for the next 3 songs before disappearing back into the backstage to prepare for the next stage.

And from then on, it was solo stages for the boys.

Hoya and Dongwoo jumped up from the middle of the stage after a short few seconds wait, and the fans screamed in delight.

After the two dancing machine hyped themselves up, they carried on with their solo songs, before running around the stage in happiness.

Of course, they interacted with the fans too.

It was just amazing for everyone.

Right then, Hoya’s eyes caught a banner somewhere in the VIP sitting area.

Hoya chuckled to himself and danced back to the middle of the stage, meeting Dongwoo right there.

“Look at your 10 o’clock, VIP area. There’s a banner for Myungsoo!” He even managed to whisper through the loud sounds, but Dongwoo caught it immediately.

He looked at his left, and scanned the area before letting out a chuckle too.

“Myungsoo and Jiyeon?”

“They sound sweet, don’t they?”

The two dancers laughed it off, before returning backstage after their performance had ended. They just had to meet Myungsoo since he was up next.

“Hey Buddy~”

Myungsoo raised a brow and eyed the dancers in confusion, “What’s wrong with the both of you?”

“Nothing~”

Dongwoo giggled and walked ahead, while Hoya simply patted his back lightly, “Look at your 10 o’clock when you’re out sitting on the bench!”

Myungsoo frowned but shrugged it off and walked up to the dark stage, got into his position, and once the background music began, he started playing his guitar and singing too.

Fans simply were swooned by his voice.

It wasn’t that nice like those expert singers out there, but he was just fine. For his fans, he was simply perfect.

Myungsoo played his guitar as he smiled to the fans, and that was when he recalled Hoya’s words. He turned to his 10 o’clock, feeling curious, and scanned the area.

There, a huge banner with his face was on it.

He was happy about that.

Of course he would.

Fans loved him.

But wait.

There’s another girl on it.

Myungsoo narrowed his eyes to look at it but the second verse of the song started, which caused him to focus back to his music.

His stage ended with him kissing the bear, and he had to return backstage immediately, leaving him sad.

And he just has to meet Hoya right when he entered backstage. “Did you see it? Did you see it?”

“Not yet.”

Hoya laughed and patted his back, again, “It’s alright. We have lots of time later~”

Woohyun went up for his solo stage too, and when he was back, he was laughing at Myungsoo’s banner as well.

Soon, the boys returned with teases to him, which made him more confused.

“What the hell is that banner about?!”

“You’ll know it soon~” Sunggyu further teased, and moved over to his position, squatting down to get ready to jump up on stage.

The boys soon got into position too, each at a corner of the extended stage.

Myungsoo sighed as he stood furthest away from the banner he was supposed to see, but it’s alright, since he will be able to see it soon.

They have to run around the stage too.

Indeed, he ran about, focusing his eyes on their 10 o’clock, and he finally saw it.

Edited photos and huge name was pasted on the board, held by a fan, and a huge banner was hung up on the railing.

He was awed, indeed.

The photos looked so real.

“Kim Myungsoo and Park Jiyeon, Jjang. Myungyeon, Jjang!” It was stated on both the board and banner, and unknowingly, a smile came upon his face.

Sungyeol, being the playful boy, urged the fan to pass the banner to him, and he waved it around as he ran about the stage.

Myungsoo blushed deep red and chased after him at once, trying to get back at him, which caused much laughter to the fans and the boys.

It was an epic and exciting night for everyone.

They returned back to their hotel, and right at once, they headed off to the airport, returning back to Korea.

It was hectic, but the boys couldn’t wait to return back home.

No matter what, home was still the best.

Woohyun sat right beside Myungsoo during the plane ride, and once they settled down, the teasing began at once.

“So~”

“Yeah?”

“Jiyeon huh?”

Myungsoo blushed right when he heard her name, and Woohyun laughed in joy, “You really do like her?”

“N-No!”

“Stop stuttering, dude~ It’s so obvious!”

“I… I don’t know.”

“Look, Myungsoo.” Woohyun turned serious all of the sudden, which made the said boy serious too. “Do you feel weird when I said her name?”

“Well… A little?”

“Do you feel weird when you see the edited photos on the banner? I can say they do look real though.”

Myungsoo let out a shy smile and nodded his head at once, “Well… Maybe a little?”

“That’s not a little. That’s a lot. Look at your red face now!” Woohyun nudged his elbow, which made the younger boy red again.

“Stop it, hyung~”

“Look at you blushing. You must have some feelings for her now~”

“I do?”

“I bet so.”

Myungsoo smiled and took his phone out, using the Wi-Fi to get more information about her, Park Jiyeon.

Woohyun took a peek on his phone and chuckled lightly to himself, *Myungsoo is finally in love, I see! This is great!*

Myungsoo used his phone the whole ride back home, since his hands couldn’t leave his phone alone at all.

Her information was all over the net, and he even loaded some of the MVs she starred in, awing at her acting skills.

It was amazing, even better than some actresses.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter