Calling for Baby Cherryeppeo

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cherryeppeo

Myungyeon

Jiyeon and Myungsoo are married couple. Myungsoo is a CEO of broadcasting company while Jiyeon is an actress. They have been married for 2 years. Myungsoo wants to have a baby but Jiyeon still don't want since she still wants to pursue her acting career. As time goes Myungsoo feel that Jiyeon is too busy and don't have time for him. He is feeling unloved and as time goes Myungsoo feels disappointed and try to have an affair with his secretary. He just wants to make Jiyeon jealous and he succeeded. Jiyeon is jealous but she tried to maintain her pride. Myungsoo feeling frustrated and they decide to separate but haven't divorce yet. Deep inside, Jiyeon feels hurt and one day she can't bear it anymore and she confess how regret she was to put her career as main priority in one of TV program which she's as the guest. Myungsoo saw how regretful she was and decide to chase her back.  Happy ending with a cute baby girl and put so much fluff please:) 

Extra: I hope my plot won't confused you hehe thank u authornim. Hwaiting!! ^^

“Baby~”

“Yes, oppa?”

“How about tonight? Are you ready?”

Jiyeon shook her head with a small pout, “I’m sorry, oppa. I have schedule tomorrow morning and I can’t go limping. It would be hard.”

“But baby…”

“I’m sorry, hmm?”

“When will we ever have baby?”

Jiyeon looked at her husband for two years, and cupped his face gently. “Can you give me a few years more? I’m sorry, oppa. I really wish to focus on my acting now.”

“Fine.” He removed her hand from his face with a sigh. “It’s fine.”

“Oppa…”

“Go to sleep. You have schedule tomorrow, don’t you?”

“I’m sorry oppa.” Jiyeon looked at him and soon, she fell asleep. Myungsoo turned around when he felt that she was sleeping and looked at her again.

“What happened to us, baby?”

It had been two years since they got married. They dated for 5 years before too. Their feelings were strong for each other and they loved each other so much. They met when Jiyeon was an actress working for a drama under Myungsoo’s company. They often saw each other and sparks flew. He confessed, and she confessed too.

They were so happy.

But at a point, Myungsoo wanted kids.

Jiyeon doesn’t.

Not only that issue but Myungsoo felt that Jiyeon loved her work more than him. He felt awful. He felt unloved. He wanted her to look only at him but she wasn’t. She was always out there, working and working and working.

They often argued about it too.

It always ended with Jiyeon winning since she always managed to win him over.

But he was getting tired of it.

He needed to do something.

Myungsoo was working the next day but he was being distracted, many times. His thoughts always flew back to Jiyeon – the wife he loved so much yet hated so much.

“Mr. Kim?”

“Yes?”

“Are you alright? You looked distracted.”

Myungsoo looked at his secretary up and down. He knew her games. She always wore short skirts and showed her cleavage when she was with him even though she knew he was married. She wanted him.

“Kyunghee.”

“Yes, Mr. Kim?”

“Do you want me that badly?”

Kyunghee didn’t even hesitate and said, “Yes.”

Myungsoo looked at her and thought about Jiyeon again. *She could be jealous if I’m having an affair, right? And she will come back to me.*

That was his silly excuse.

“Lock the door.”

She did.

“Come here.”

Kyunghee did.

She walked around the table just to get closer to him.

“Take off your clothes.”

And she did it willingly.

Myungsoo smirked and took her, in his office. He purposely had some lipstick marks on his collar before heading home.

But to his dismay, it was empty.

Jiyeon returned late at night and saw Myungsoo sitting on the couch, “Oppa! Why haven’t you sleep yet?!”

“I was waiting for you.”

“Really?!” Jiyeon walked over to her, pulled her up and dragged him to the room. “Oppa, you need to sleep more. You’re always working so hard!”

“It’s fine.”

“I’ll just get a shower and come back alright? Sleep first if you’re tired!”

Myungsoo sat on the bed with his head lowered. “She didn’t even see it. She didn’t even see the lipstick marks.”

And with anger in his head, he continued his affair with his secretary. Whenever he felt angry, he called for Kyunghee in and did it with her.

That was it.

Kyunghee was simply his buddy – in the office.

One day, she finally caught it. Jiyeon was home preparing dinner for the both of them since it was their anniversary.

He returned home during evening time too and Jiyeon hurried over to get his coat for him. “Oppa~ You’re home! I made us dinner! Look! It’s all your favourite! Do you know what day is today?!”

Myungsoo looked at the sumptuous dinner and realization struck his mind. “Our anniversary…”

“Yup!” Jiyeon giggled, “I pushed away all my schedules just to be with you today!” She took his tie off and finally caught a lipstick mark on his collar.

Jiyeon didn’t feel good about it.

“Oppa…”

“What?”

“This…” She looked at his collar and touched the mark.

He realized everything was too late. He felt guilt and regret rushed through his body. “Baby, I…”

She pushed her away with fresh tears rolling down her face. “How long.”

“I…”

“How long?!”

“Two weeks.”

“With who?!”

“My secretary.”

At least he was honest, but she was disgusted. “I thought you were working hard for this family, for us. But you were ing your secretary in your office every day?!”

“Don’t say that when you are the one always outside. I waited for you. I waited for you every night only to fell asleep alone. Do you know how lonely I was?!”

“THEN YOU COULD HAVE TELL ME THAT!”

“YOU WOULDN’T EVEN LISTEN TO ME! YOU ALWAYS CAME HOME AND SLEEP AND GOES TO WORK. WHAT CAN I SAY?! WHAT CAN I DO?!”

“And you have an affair because of that? Because you’re lonely?”

“No. I have an affair to make you jealous.” Myungsoo was honest again. “I want to make you jealous. I want to show you I can live without you too.”

That was a mistake Myungsoo can’t undo. He realized he stepped into his own grave when after he said that.

“You sure can live without me.” Jiyeon smiled sadly. “Fine then. You can have kids with her that you wanted so badly.”

She went to their room, and he followed.

But to his horror, she was packing some of her stuff into a small luggage. “Where are you going?”

“Do you even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter