Calling for Baby PauKichi

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: PauKichi

Pairing: Myungyeon, Infinite

Plot: Jiyeon, a very bad and scary girl. That's what people in her school describe her. She's doesn't have friends, she's really brave and badass, her attitude is like one of those gangsters in the streets. Everyone is scared of her, even her teachers and the principal. Even though she's like that, she's a good student but sometimes a bully. She lives alone because her parents died when she was a kid, this is the reason why she became cold hearted. Infinite are the kingkas of the school but even them was scared of Jiyeon except Myungsoo. Myungsoo is a player and he tried playing with Jiyeon but only to be bullied by Jiyeon. Of course he won't give up, he still tried winning Jiyeon's heart and then dumps her but at the meantime, he began falling in love with her. 

“Move out of the way!”

A young lady scowled at the students who were blocking her way. “MOVE!”

The students whimpered when they felt her slapping their arms, to move them out of her way. “Don’t block the way if you know you’re huge in size!”

The poor junior of hers burst into tears and ran off to the washroom.

Jiyeon scoffed at him in disbelieved. “YOU’RE A GUY FOR GOD’S SAKE!”

That’s right.

Park Jiyeon just scolded a junior of hers, fat.

She was a student in Gangwon High School, and her image for the school was that, she was a gangster.

She behaved and acted like one all the time, and because of that, all the students were afraid of her.

They tried their very best to move out of her way, and tried their very best to not get into her way. That’s their main goal when they went to school.

Even the teachers and principal were afraid of her.

She was being enrolled into the school, because of her grades. She was smart, so she graduated easily from middle school, and she passed her exams easily for her to move the level up.

But even if she can’t study, the principal was all ready to give her a pass grade. He just wanted her out of his school, so as not to ruin his school’s reputation.

If fewer students joined each year, they had to close their school eventually, which would be a trouble for the neighborhood and for the population in the school.

Jiyeon strolled into the classroom, as if she was the boss. Well, she was the boss in her school. She walked down the aisle and sat on her seat harshly, which caused a loud commotion in the class.

Students tensed up and stared at the front, ignoring the fact that she just created a loud commotion in there.

They had no courage to talk back to her, since they will end up in her bad-side, so they simply let her do whatever she wanted to.

However, one particular guy wasn’t like that.

“Hey, Jiyeon! Stop that, it’s loud!”

Jiyeon glared at the guy who just voiced out and walked over to him bravely, “Are you talking to me?!”

“Is there any Jiyeon in here?”

The students tried their best not to laugh, since they didn’t want to join in their argument.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes in annoyance and pushed his table off to the side, “YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO!”

“Yes, Park Jiyeon?” He replied sweetly as he stood up from his chair, and stood right in front of her. “You just called my full name, I’m so honored.”

Jiyeon poked his chest using her finger and hissed, “Get the off my way. You have no rights to interfere with my life.”

“I’m simply telling you to be quiet in class.” Myungsoo smiled stepped closer to her.

But she showed no fear, and stood where she was.

“Don’t you think you’re disturbing the class? The teacher is in here too.” Myungsoo nodded his head towards the front but Jiyeon showed no signs of care at all.

Moreover, the teacher was shivering in fear behind her. “Did she care? No. So why do you care?” Jiyeon rolled her eyes and kicked his chair away before turning her body around to return to her seat but Myungsoo held her wrist to stop her from walking away.

Jiyeon yanked his hand of as a reflex and glared at him, “Don’t ing touch me.”

“Hey hey~” Myungsoo held his hands up in a surrendering manner and nodded his head, “Don’t have to show such a huge reaction.”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes in annoyance and walked back to her seat.

After a minute of silence, Jiyeon glared at her teacher and hissed, “WHAT?! Continue your lesson!”

Her teacher trembled as she opened her textbook hurriedly, “R…Right… So… Let’s turn to page… 140…”

The lesson continued with the teacher ignoring Jiyeon the whole day, trying hard to pretend she wasn’t in the class.

Even though she was a badass in school, she still did her notes for studying. The students didn’t even realize that since they had their eyes to the front, but only one person caught it.

*Isn’t she a bad student? Why the hell would she copy the notes?*

Myungsoo thought in confusion as he stared at her throughout the whole period. His eyes never once tore away from her, and it only amused him even further.

He had told himself Jiyeon would be his next target to play with, since she has the looks and her personality attracted him. He was weird, he admitted that. Even his friends called him weird since they were all afraid of Jiyeon.

Myungsoo had already planned it out. He would toy around with her feelings, play around with her, got her onto the bed, and dumped her the next morning.

Since she was difficult to get, it would be a total new challenge to him, and he gladly loved it.

However, ever since he laid his eyes on her, he would only be more amused each time.

His friends and him would sleep the whole day during lesson, and ignore their grades, but the girl he assumed was bad doesn’t seem to be bad at all. Like that day, he just found out she was copying notes from the teachers.

“You’re weird, Park Jiyeon.” Myungsoo whispered to himself as he continued his stare at her, noticing how graceful she looked when she jotted the notes down into her book.

“That’s so unlike the normal you.”

The lesson ended in no time, but Myungsoo still had his eyes on Jiyeon. He saw how she packed her books neatly into her bag, and how she kept her stationary into her pencil case.

“You’re definitely weird, Park Jiyeon.”

Jiyeon picked her bag and was ready to head out of the classroom but her side glances caught Myungsoo staring at her.

She smirked and walked over to him again, “Are you staring at my beautiful face, Kim Myungsoo?”

Myungsoo smirked in return and wriggled his eyebrow playfully, “Then how did you know I’m staring at you, pretty? Aren’t you staring at my handsome face?”

Jiyeon scoffed in disgust and rolled her eyes in annoyance, “You wish.”

With that, she left the classroom, leaving Myungsoo behind, staring at her back in awe. *She is indeed pretty.*

After she had long disappeared out of the sight, his friends rushed up to him at once. They were the kingka in school, but they were afraid of her. How ironic.

Woohyun smacked his arms and hissed, “Yah! Aren’t you afraid of her?”

Myungsoo chuckled while shaking his head, “Why should I be? She’s just another girl.”

“Really? She always gives the dangerous vibe though. She looks wicked and bad.” Sunggyeol retorted.

Myungsoo glared at Sungyeol and pretended to hit him but he dodged his punches, “YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO!”

“Stop talking about her. Let’s go now.”

His friends sighed and followed his out of the classroom, “Are you sure you’re just playing around with her? Why do you care so much when we talk about her then?!”

He tried to hit Dongwoo, who was the one who spoke then, and Dongwoo dodged it perfectly too. “Look! You’re so uptight when we talk about her!”

Myungsoo tried to kick his but he was running away already. He turned to his other friends and glared at them, “Any more words?!”

The yelped and ran away from him, chasing after Dongwoo.

“Stupid.” Myungsoo shook his head and sighed before walking out of the school building alone, since it was already end of school.

He had his hands in his pocket as he strolled out of the gates, and he was whistling some happy tune as he walked home.

It was Friday.

Of course, every student would be happy like him.

However, his whistle began to die down and his footsteps began to stop, when he saw a girl from a distance. Her figure looked so much like his current target, so his legs automatically walked over to her.

Indeed, he was right.

That girl was his target: Park Jiyeon.

The park was isolated, and he had no idea why she was alone in the park. It’s true that she had no friends in school, but she doesn’t have to hangout alone in an isolated park, right? Doesn’t she have a home to go back to?

It was just so weird.

*Is that her hangout place? That’s so pathetic though.*

However, her next act shocked him to the maximum.

Jiyeon picked out a kitten from the box and placed it on her laps. Myungsoo thought for a second that she was about to murder the cat, but instead of doing that, Jiyeon picked it up and snuggled her nose against the kitten’s.

Myungsoo widened his eyes at the new found personality of hers.

He swore he would do anything to see that scene again. It was simply heartwarming.

Her simple act triggered his curiosity. He had so much in mind then.

*She can study, she takes notes, she has good grades, she play with animals lovingly, but why is she portraying such a bad image for herself? She is a sweet girl deep inside.*

Myungsoo’s legs began to move by itself as she began to walk away from the park. He followed her all the way passed the isolated park, and finally, they reached an area of buildings which looked so old.

It was damp and the environment was stuffy.

*She lived here?!*

Myungsoo gasped inwardly when he witnessed her entering the apartment on the second level. His legs brought him upstairs, right outside her apartment, and he just had to peek through the window.

*It’s so small…*

It was just a simple room with a washroom and a kitchen. The bed and the eating area were together. It was just, one room.

His heart ached badly when he saw that.

*This isn’t a place for human!*

Myungsoo hid away from the window when Jiyeon entered into the scene again.

When he felt that the coast was clear, he took a peek again, only to find her sitting down on the floor with the kitten on her laps. She had just returned from the washroom with her home clothes on, and Myungsoo assumed she simply changed it out.

He saw how she played with the kitten happily, and lovingly, and he could feel a warm fuzzy feeling in his heart.

*That’s how you should smile, Park Jiyeon.*

The thought of playing around with her feeling and toying with her body flew out of his mind at once. Instead, he had no thoughts of playing around after he saw how beautiful this woman looked.

Myungsoo shook his head to push Jiyeon out of his head and turned around from the scene. *No way! I can’t! This is wrong! Kim Myungsoo doesn’t fall in love!*

After convincing himself, he decided to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter