Calling for Baby RizaOneie

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RizaOneie

Myungyeon, Infinite

Myungsoo - Cold, Gangster, Orphan. Jiyeon - Hyper-active, Martial Arts Expert, Orphan. I only gave you their personalities so you can make up the story yourself~

Extra: Make Myungyeon together~

Jiyeon walked down the street, late at night since her work ended late. She hopped down the dark streets and hummed a song to herself, feeling carefree as ever.

She was always like this.

Happy-go-lucky.

She was afraid at times too, but she felt happy most of the times.

That was because she was carefree.

Jiyeon came to a stop when a guy fell down right in front of her. She gasped and placed her palms on her chest, “OMO!”

 The guy groaned in pain and ran away when he saw his opponent walking out of the dark alley.

Jiyeon turned to look at the guy and tilted her head to the side in confusion. “Hmm? Who are you? Why did you beat him up?”

“None of your business.” The guy walked to her and stood right in front of her. “And who the hell are you? You just let one of my enemy go.”

“None of your business.” Jiyeon held her head up smugly before walking away.

But she was being stopped since he held the back of her collar at once.

“YAH! LET ME GO!”

“Apologize first.”

“WHY SHOULD I?!”

“Because you let him go?”

“I DID NOT! YOU LET HIM GO!”

The guy pulled her back and turned her so she was facing him again. “Apologize first.”

“Don’t make me use my fist.”

“Oh, really?” He cooed in amusement. “Your fist? You can fight? But you looked so weak!” He laughed at once.

But his laughter was being stopped when he felt a hard punch on her tummy. “YAH!”

“I TOLD YOU I WILL HIT YOU!”

Myungsoo growled and held her back again.

“YAH! LET ME GO!”

“NO! YOU HIT ME AND YOU SHALL PAY!”

“WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO TO ME?! I KNOW MARTIAL ARTS OKAY!”

“AND I KNOW HOW TO KILL.”

Jiyeon stopped talking and gulped hardly.

“Now shut up and follow me.” He dragged her down the dark alley, turned around corners, and finally reached an underground garage.

“What are we doing here?” Jiyeon trembled slightly. She did feel scared at that moment. “You… YOU’RE GOING TO ME AREN’T YOU?!”

“Oh please! Look at your figure before you say that.”

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!”

The guy pushed her onto the couch and stood in front of her. “Stay here and be my maid.”

“WHAT?! NO!” Jiyeon attempted to leave but she couldn’t even open the door. “WHAT THE HELL? WHY CAN’T THE DOOR BE OPENED?!”

“It’s locked.”

Jiyeon tried again, but she fell back instead.

“It’s no use trying. It’s locked with my passcode.” He smirked and pulled her back into the living area. “Stay here and be my maid. I need a maid badly.”

Jiyeon looked around the garage and scoffed. “Yes, you need one badly. But it won’t be me!”

“Yes you are going to help me clean up or you’ll be dead in one second.”

“YOU!”

“What?”

“THAT’S THREATEN!”

“And I’m good at it.” He smirked.

Jiyeon groaned and started cleaning the area, unwillingly. She sorted the clothes, cleaned them up using the small basket in his washroom, threw all expired and dirty food away, swept and mopped the whole area.

Basically, she did everything.

Jiyeon flipped the books he had and giggled when he saw his photos when he was younger. Yes, he went to school. Those were his class photos.

But with her mischievous brain, she brought out a pencil and doodled on his face.

Well, he caught her at once.

The garage wasn’t big too.

He could see what she was doing at once.

“What the hell are you doing to my class book?”

Jiyeon jumped in surprise, closed the book, and threw them back onto the only shelf he got in the garage.

“NOTHING!”

“What did you write?”

“I did nothing, Myungsoo!”

“Oh, you knew my name too huh?”

Jiyeon cupped at once, and shook her head hurriedly. “HMM!”

Myungsoo raised a brow and took the book out from the shelf. He opened it and looked at the doodle she made.

She made him a devil.

He wanted to laugh at it, but he couldn’t.

He had to maintain his image.

His cold and gansterish image.

He slammed the book close, which surprised her again, and threw the book back to the shelf. Myungsoo then walked to the couch and sat on it with an angry expression on.

Jiyeon gulped hardly and approached him slowly, gently. “Myungsoo…?”

Ignored.

“Myungsoo…?”

Ignored again.

“Myungsoo… Are you mad I drew on your face?”

Ignored.

“Then I’ll draw on every face on the book!”

Ignored again.

He really wanted to laugh badly though.

“I can’t?” Jiyeon frowned sadly. “I’m sorry, okay! I won’t do it again!”

Ignored.

Jiyeon stood in front of her and stomped her feet onto the ground as she whine. “Fine fine! I’ll let you doodle on my face! Okay?!”

That caught his attention.

He smirked and looked at her before nudging his head down onto the couch. “Lie down.”

“You’re so mean!”

Jiyeon went to his side and lay on the couch.

“Lie on my laps.”

She glared at him as she shifted up to his laps.

“Close your eyes.”

Myungsoo beamed when her eyes were closed. It was as though he was a kid once again. He did doodle on her face. He joined their brows together, drew a circle around , drew one circle around her left eye and even drew moustache for her.

He let out a soft giggle before leaning back. “Done.”

Jiyeon hurried to the washroom only to scream in horror. “OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!”

That made him laughed madly.

“YOU !!!!!!!!!!!”

She rushed out to his side and stormed her feet again. “IT’S SO UGLY!!!!”

Right then, his door opened. The duo watched as a group of guys crashed into his garage. They all were happily chatting together but stopped all at once when they spotted a girl in his garage.

“OMO!”

“WE’RE SO SORRY, L!”

“WE’LL COME BACK LATER W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter