Calling for Baby PillowSunny

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PillowSunny

Myungyeon

Myungsoo is a rich man while Jiyeon is poor. Jiyeon was a maid in Myungsoo’s mansion, in some occasion Myungsoo started to notice Jiyeon. And every time ask her to do rough stuff. Then one day Jiyeon fell ill and Myungsoo started to realise his feeling for her.

Extra: Make then married and have children :D tyvm <3    

    “Jiyeon-ah~ Could you come here please?!”

Jiyeon rushed to the kitchen when she heard her name being called. “Yes, madam! I’m here!”

“Right! Thank goodness. You’re always this fast. That’s why I love you.” Mrs. Kim smiled before pushing Jiyeon to the sink. “Could you help me wash the vegetables? I’ll get them cut!”

“It’s okay, madam. I can do everything!”

“It’s alright, silly. Let’s do it together. I want to do it.” Mrs. Kim cooed before turning Jiyeon back to the sink again.

“Go on! Wash the vegetables now!”

“Yes, madam!”

Mrs. Kim laughed at her panicky behaviour. “Just relax when you’re with me, Jiyeon-ah.”

“But madam… I…”

“Yeah?”

“Y-You’re madam… and I’m just a maid…”

“No such things.” Mrs. Kim hissed at once, before letting out her famous sweet smile again. “Everyone loves you in this house. Even the other maids. They find you cute!”

“B-But Madam…”

“Hush.” Mrs. Kim cooed, “No more word about this. You’re the youngest in the house, and everyone loves you like me. Got it?”

“Yes, madam.”

“Come again?”

Jiyeon giggled before pumping her fists into the air, “Yes, madam!”

But the water sprinkled on Mrs. Kim’s face, and that horrified her. “Omo! I’m so sorry! Madam, I’ll do everything here! Please let me do it!”

“Silly girl!” Mrs. Kim laughed before sprinkling some water on Jiyeon too. “This is nothing!”

“Madam!”

Mrs. Kim sprinkled more water, and finally made her laughed.

They had another joyful dinner-making session again. It was always like this. Mrs. Kim loved this maid of hers so much.

So so much.

She was so diligent.

She was so beautiful.

She was so cute.

She loved her so much alright.

And because of her age and appearance, and clumsiness too, the other maids tend to look after her as well.

They found her cute, just like how Mrs. Kim did.

The maids in the Kim house were given the permission to stay there till weekend where they will be given days off.

They had to take turns.

Half of the maids will take leave on this weekend, and the other halves will take leave on the other weekend.

Jiyeon, however, had nowhere to go.

Jiyeon wasn’t like the older maids.

She was actually being found by one of the maids. She had a family, so she couldn’t keep Jiyeon in. In the end, she asked Mrs. Kim for help.

Mrs. Kim, being the kind soul as usual, kept Jiyeon in.

But she had her work for them as a maid since Mr. Kim doesn’t allow daughters in the family.

Weird enough, but Mr. Kim only wanted sons.

As such, Mrs. Kim kept it a secret from Mr. Kim, and had Jiyeon raised among the maids. They loved her – which was a fortunate incident.

Jiyeon, in return, felt in debt to Mrs. Kim.

She did many ways to help her, but Mrs. Kim always helped her back – just like now.

She always helped Jiyeon in doing whatever she was doing.

Dinner, lunch, laundry, chores – anything Jiyeon was doing, Mrs. Kim would be there to help.

Jiyeon felt further in debt to her instead. She tried asking Mrs. Kim for permission to live outside, alone, since she had her savings from Mrs. Kim, but no. The adult wouldn’t allow it.

She won’t ever let Jiyeon out there alone.

But yes, she did send her to school.

Of course she would, any normal teenager would be in school.

So Jiyeon headed to school in the morning after fixing breakfast for the family with other maids, went to school and came back home after school ended to continue with her chores.

Mr. Kim had no idea too.

Well, Mrs. Kim thought he had no idea, but he did.

Of course he knew it.

It happened in his house alright.

But he closed one eye and let Mrs. Kim helped her with it.

He too, realized, Jiyeon was actually a diligent and hardworking child. He actually found a liking in her as a daughter too, but he kept it a secret from the others.

“Jiyeon-ah~ Would you get my son down for dinner please?”

“I’ll do it, Madam! You don’t have to please!”

“I just want to.” Mrs. Kim smiled and pushed her up the stairs, “Go on. Get him down!”

“Okay~”

Jiyeon rushed up the stairs, and off to the young master’s room hurriedly.

She knocked on it once. “Young Master~ Madam wants you down for dinner!”

No response.

She knocked again then, “Young Master~”

No response.

“I’m coming in, Young Master!” Jiyeon opened the door and entered without permission. She walked into the room and scanned the area hurriedly.

No one was in sight.

“Hmm? Madam said young master will be at home…”

Jiyeon frowned when she spotted the balcony’s door opened. She walked over to it and looked outside, only to find the young master sitting on the edge.

His legs were handing outside, and his back was against the wall.

“YOUNG MASTER!”

Myungsoo widened his eyes in horror when he saw a random girl, who called his name, and was already approaching him.

But thanks to the chair’s leg, Jiyeon stumbled.

And in the end, Myungsoo caught her which landed them both on the ground.

Jiyeon groaned as she opened her eyes, only to find her young master underneath her. “Omo! Young master!”

She moved away and helped Myungsoo up, “I’m sorry, young master! I’m sorry!”

Myungsoo sighed as he brushed the dirt away from his arms.

“I’m sorry, young master!”

Myungsoo finally took a good look at Jiyeon. “Who are you?”

“I’m a maid in the house!”

“How long were you here?”

“Since I was 10!”

Myungsoo raised a brow in understanding, slightly surprised at the new information he found out. “Really?”

“Yup!”

“And why didn’t I know that?”

“Because you were never out from your room when you’re at home!” Jiyeon beamed, as though she said nothing wrong.

Myungsoo scoffed in disbelieved instead. “I see…”

“Yup!”

“And why are you here now?”

“Madam told me to get you today! She used to get you down for dinner but tonight, she asked me to get you down!”

“Tell her I’m full.”

“No!”

“What?!”

“No!” Jiyeon huffed, “You have to come down!”

“I don’t want to.”

“You have to!”

“Why must I go down for dinner?”

“Because you have to eat with your family!” Jiyeon protested. “Dinner is a very important meal where everyone gathers around the table just to eat! It’s a family bonding time! Madam is always sad when she never sees you at the table!”

“You can join her then.”

“No!” Jiyeon pouted sadly before pulling Myungsoo up from his sitting position. “You have to come down with me!”

“Get your hands of me, maid.”

Jiyeon let go at once, but she still had a pout on her face.

“Wipe that pout off. I’m going down now.”

Jiyeon beamed at once, which made Myungsoo rather disbelieved. *How could she change so fast?* But nonetheless, he was smiling inside.

He actually found her cute.

Myungsoo obeyed her words and headed down for dinner,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter