Calling for Baby Eunyeonshippers

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Eunyeonshippers

Pairing: Luyeon, Myungsoo

Plot: Luhan was madly in love with Jiyeon and hoping she could accept him, but Myungsoo tried to break them apart

“Xi Luhan!”

The said guy tilted his head back to his group leader, who had just called out for him.

“Come on over, we’re going to do the cheer and go on stage already. What are you day-dreaming about?!”

Luhan jogged over, since he was a distance away. “Nothing…”

“Come on, let’s do the cheer already.”

EXO members placed their palms in the middle, and stacked it up high, before doing their cheer loudly.

“Next up, we have EXO performing today! Let’s welcome the wolves!”

EXO ran up to the stage and got in their position for ‘Wolf’. Luhan stood real still on his spot, he made no mistakes before, and so were everyone else.

However, that day, as he was performing at Inkigayo, his mind began to run wildly.

Why?

Because his crush was attending Inkigayo too. Her group was having their comeback on that date, and he was nearing his end of promotions.

When he was still standing in the ‘tree position’, his eyes scanned around, and he found his crush standing by the stage, waiting for their turn to be up on stage.

Luhan widened his eyes at her beauty, and he lost count and rhythm for his own song.

“Yah, Xi Luhan!” Xiumin hissed and pushed him slightly, when the moves for the ‘tree position’ had already ended and yet he was still standing in the middle of the stage with his silly expression on.

Luhan shook his head slightly and rushed to his next position. He tried to push his crush out of his mind for the performance, and he had a hard time doing so, since she was standing by the stage during his whole song.

The song finally ended, and the 12 of them rushed down off the stage for T-ara to be up next.

Luhan jogged down the stairs to the back-stage, and his eyes were roaming around, trying to find his crush. But he found it weird since she was nowhere to be found.

*Where’s she?*

He jumped down from the last step, only to get a shock of his life.

His crush was right next to him, leaning against the wall. Luhan stared at her blankly, and she only returned a wide grin.

“Hello!” She even did a small bow, since she knew he was older.

Luhan bowed as a response, while rubbing his nape awkwardly. “Erm… Hello…”

The girl chuckled at his behavior and looked down shyly, “I’m Park Jiyeon from T-ara!”

Luhan’s heart melted at her cute behavior. “Hi… I’m Luhan from EXO.”

“Nice to meet you! I’ve always wanted to know a Chinese friend~”

Luhan grinned brightly and puffed his chest out proudly, “I’m a Chinese and I can be your friend!”

“Yes!” Jiyeon cheered as she clapped her hands happily, leaving Luhan awing at her cute actions.

“T-ara up!”

“I’ve got to go now, Luhan-ssi!” Jiyeon waved happily as she walked over to her members, “I’ll talk to you again!”

“Okay!” Luhan mirrored her wave and beamed widely, “Bye, Jiyeon-ssi!”

With that last wave, he stayed put on his position and stared at her whole performance.

He always thought he had just a small crush on her, since he would never had the opportunity to get close to her. He always thought that feeling would fade away eventually.

But no.

Now that she talked to him first.

Now that she initiated the talk.

Now that he saw her up-close.

Now that he saw her smile and heard her voice.

He was confirmed it wasn’t just a simple crush. He had fallen deep in love with her. His eyes wouldn’t take off from her figure any moment.

His mouth simply widened by itself when he saw how ily she did her curves.

His heart tightened when he witnessed how she threw some cute acts to her fans.

*No, that should be me! I should be the one she threw that wink to!*

Luhan gritted his teeth hardly. Now he finally was confirmed about his own feelings. He had fallen deep in love with that girl.

“Who are you looking at?”

Luhan snapped out from his gaze and eyed his fellow member, “Nobody.”

“You don’t have to lie to me, hyung~” Sehun chirped happily.

“Really. It’s nothing.”

Just then, T-ara ended their performance and they headed back to the back-stage, towards their direction.

Luhan stared at Jiyeon as she jumped down the stairs happily, and soon, a wide grin could be found on his face.

“Luhan-ssi! You’re still here?!”

Sehun widened his eyes and eyed his favorite hyung. *So he is waiting for Jiyeon noona?!*

“Erm… Yeah… I was waiting for you actually.”

“For me?”

“Yeah… I wanted to ask… Erm…”

Sehun butted in and placed his arm around her shoulder happily, “Noona! Our hyung wanted to ask for your phone number!”

Luhan glared at his arm on her shoulders, as if he was going to burn it up, ignoring the fact that just stated the obvious.

“Really?” Jiyeon giggled shyly as she placed her palm out, “Let me have your phone then, Luhan-ssi. I’ll key in my number.”

Luhan took out his phone hurriedly, and passed it to her.

“Ja~” Jiyeon keyed in quickly, before pushing the phone back to him.

“Thank you, Jiyeon-ssi.”

“You can just call me Jiyeon!”

“Thank you, Ji…Jiyeon-ah…”

Jiyeon beamed widely and waved her hands as she strolled back to her waiting room. Luhan stared at his phone deeply, when she was out of sight.

He scrolled his contact list and finally found her name on it.

“Jiyeon”

He went to the edit section changed her name quickly.

“Jiyeon, my love ♥”

Sehun saw it and badly, “HYUNG! THAT’S SO CHEESY! OH MY GOSH! I’m so going to tell the others!”

Luhan pulled his collar back on time and gave him a headlock instead, “Don’t you dare, kiddo! And I have not forgiven you for being so close to her!”

Sehun squirmed about but Luhan simply pulled him back to their waiting room that way, leaving the members in confusion.

“Hey, kids. Where did you guys go to?”

“LUHAN HYUNG WENT TO GET JIYEON NOONA’S NUMBER!” Even before Luhan could stop him, he had already spilled his secret out.

“SERIOUSLY!?” That was s’ response.

“YOU’RE INTERESTED IN JIYEONIE?!”

Luhan sent a frown to the tall giant, “Park Chanyeol. When did you become close to her too?! Why is everyone so close to her, even Sehun!”

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, “We were models in the same company before, for your information.”

Luhan rolled his eyes and eyed Sehun, “How about you, kiddo?!”

“I met noona last week at Music Core and she helped me button my shirt since I don’t have hands for it! I was helping you guys to get drinks from the staff!”

That blew Luhan up. He brought him into another headlock and squeezed his head up tightly, “SHE BUTTONED YOUR CLOTHES?! WHAT IN THE WORLD?!”

Sehun tried to push him off, but the latter was stronger.

In the end, Kris had to step in and pulled Luhan off the poor younger one. “Stop that, Luhan. Jiyeonie wouldn’t like a hard-headed guy to be her boyfriend. She likes cute guys.”

“JIYEONIE?!” Luhan raged again. “How in the world… And who else is close to her?” He eyed the other members, and all of them raised their hands up, excluding Sehun, Kris and Chanyeol, since it was known.

Luhan almost fainted right on the spot. “How did you guys…”

“Well, we met her here and there. And she is a cute little girl.” Suho smiled his angelic smile while looking at him innocently.

“She is mine!” Luhan declared and sat himself on the couch furiously. “Don’t even think of getting her!”

s eyed each other as they sent teasing smiles to Luhan. “Yes, yes~ You better hurry~ She is a fine young lady. I bet many are after her!”

Luhan pretended not to hear that, but his ears were perked up and he heard it clearly.

*Don’t worry. I’m trying my best.*

The members went back to their dorm after the end of the show, since there weren’t any schedules more.

Luhan landed his tired body on his bed and picked his phone out immediately. He placed it right in front of him, on the bed, and sighed deeply.

“Should I?”

He stared at his phone deeply, as if it would give him an answer in return.

“Will she reply?”

Luhan picked his phone up and went to the message application to key in her number on the recipient, before landing the cursor on the message box.

“What should I type?”

He punched in some words, but only to delete them again. Luhan did that for the next 15 minutes, and finally was satisfied with his own message.

“Hey, Jiyeon-ah. This is Luhan, do you remember me? I’m your Chinese friend. I’m just here to say hi!” He even added a cute emoticon behind it.

“This will do right?”

His finger was already on top of the ‘send’ button. All he needed to do was to press it. Luhan had a hard time deciding on whether to send or not though. Different thoughts filled his mind and he was mostly afraid that his love wouldn’t even reply him.

“HYUNG!”

Luhan jumped in shock and pressed ‘send’ accidentally. He widened his eyes in shock and blinked at his phone screen.

“OH MY GOSH! I SENT IT! I SENT IT!”

Sehun frowned and walked over to his bed, trying to peek at his phone.

Now he knew why.

“Hyung. Were you thinking of what to send noona?!”

Luhan pushed him off his bed and glared at him, “It was your fault. If you haven’t shouted for me, I wouldn’t even send it!”

“Don’t you want to send it, hyung?!”

Luhan sighed and ruffled his hair harshly. “I have no idea!”

*DING DING*

Luhan froze and eyed his phone. “Did my phone just ring?”

“Yes, hyung.”

“Really? Wasn’t it yours?!”

Sehun rolled his eyes at his weak hyung and picked his phone up. He even read the message for him instead.

“Hello Luhan oppa! I can call you that right, my Chinese friend? I’m glad you texted me! I was waiting for you!”

Luhan blinked at him blankly. “Re…Repeat…”

Sehun did as told and repeated the message out again, leaving the older one squealing in surprise. “SHE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter