Calling for Baby PauKichi

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: PauKichi

Pairing: Myungyeon, Infinite

Plot: Jiyeon is a poor nerd and orphan, she works by herself to support her life, she's actually beautiful but she hides her beauty, she was bullied at their school by the kingkas infinite specially Myungsoo. Myungsoo then learned Jiyeon's miserable life and stopped bullying her because of pity but along the way, he began falling in love with her.

Extra: Please show the real beauty of Jiyeon at the end and let them be together xD

“Wuahhhhhhh~” The young girl stretched her limbs out as she sat on the bed when she heard her alarm rang. She took her spectacle from the table right beside her bed and wore it just to see the time. “6.15, still early~”

She wasn’t like any other teenagers. She wasn’t like those who love the stay in bed and whine the whole morning about not going to school.

She, the young teenager named Park Jiyeon, loved to get up early in the morning, got herself prepared for school, and after which, she went to her shift work at the bookstore right next to the school.

Even though she was being mistreated in school, she still attended it because she didn’t take the opportunity for granted. She worked so hard to earn the money for the school fees, and the apartment rental fees, thus she won’t ever give up so easily.

Jiyeon skipped into the bathroom and washed up to prepare herself for the day ahead. While brushing her teeth, she couldn’t help but to link her mind back to the orphanage she was being placed in years ago. She promised herself she would return there someday for a visit when she will be free.

After putting on her uniform, she skipped out her room to the kitchen to prepare some light breakfast for herself: cereal in milk. That was the simplest breakfast ever but that was all she could afford.

She didn’t mind eating food like this at all. The more she ate them, the more she loved them. Thus, her breakfast became cereal and milk every morning. As for lunch, she would purchase them in school since it will be cheaper, and as for dinner, she would get them free from the bookstore’s owner sometimes, otherwise, she would take-away some light food on her way home from work.

That’s all. Her simple life was really simple, and she doesn’t regret any one bit.

Jiyeon finished munching down her breakfast and finally headed over to the door.

“I’m going now~” She hollered out even she could hear no reply. Jiyeon lived by her own ever since she was 15. She was being left at the orphanage when she was just a baby, and when she turned 15, she showed the determination in her to feed herself, thus she moved out of the orphanage and got her own apartment.

After which, she had lived in that same small rooftop apartment for the next 4 years, which made her 19 currently.

And yes, she attended Woolim High School. It was a normal high school in the neighbourhood she lived in, thus the students in there were just like anybody out in the streets.

Just like every other school, Woolim High School has their very own popular and non-popular students.

Students, or rather the female population, would scream, and yes they screamed, when they saw their school’s popular group, which consisted of 7 human beings, walking into their school building.

Just like the drama ‘Boys Over Flower’, the 7 flower boys were the F4 of Woolim High School. In this case, they were being titled as ‘Infinite’ by the students.

The 7 of them would wink, or smirk, or smile, and they would do whatever-you-can-think-of as they walked down the hallway.

Jiyeon was hidden among the many students but she weren’t looking or screaming as the flower boys walked into the school compound.

Why, you may ask?

Well, the reason was simple.

Since there were the popular students, there will be the unpopular students in every school. As for Jiyeon, she fitted perfectly into the unpopular group of students, as claimed by the 7 flower boys of Infinite.

The 7 boys of Infinite had their eyes wide while searching the crowd for their target, even though they were doing their fan-services along the way.

In the end, as usual, they managed to catch that unpopular kid of Woolim High. It was easy for them, since every other students made way for the Infinite boys to past through, so as not to get on their bad side.

The 7 of them smirked as they spotted their target in the lockers area, with her head buried into her own locker. They walked towards her with their hands in the pants’ pockets, and soon, surrounded her as if they were predators who finally found their pray.

Jiyeon gulped as she could feel the tension around her, and right when she closed her locker, she was being slammed against it.

Jiyeon rubbed her sore arm which just got in contact with the metal locks of her own locker and winced in pain.

“Oh my! I didn’t see there’s someone here! It’s the nerd~” Sunggyu, the oldest of the Infinite boys, started to joke around.

Woohyun, the drama king, pretended to pout sadly. He patted Jiyeon’s head and cooed rather sarcastically, “Hyung! How could you? Even though she is the nerd, she has feeling too~”

Dongwoo slapped his hand away and hissed, “Don’t touch her! Mind your cleanliness! She might be carrying her germs around.”

Woohyun, once again, pretended to gasp in shock and looked at her hand, as if they really were contaminated with dirty germs, “I have to wash my hands now! Ahhhhhh!”

Sungyeol and Sungjong laughed at their dramatic friend and joked around with him.

Myungsoo, who saw how the nerd kept quiet the whole time, smirked and stood up next to her, “Have you done my homework?”

He was the only one who has the same class as her. Jiyeon bit her lips nervously and nodded her head timidly.

“Where is it then?”

She carried her bag to her front and searched for it frantically. *Where did I put it?! Oh no!!!*

But much to her dismay, she couldn’t find his piece of homework at all. “I…”

Myungsoo raised a brow and rolled his eyes when he saw nothing came out from her bag, “Did you not do it?”

“I… I did it!” Jiyeon tried to defend herself frantically, but she can’t even help herself if she jumped down from the cliff then.

“Where is your work then?”

Jiyeon gulped once again, and took her piece of homework out from her bag unwillingly.

Myungsoo snatched it over and took a look at it. “Thanks, nerd. This will settle my punishment today. But as for you, you have to deal with the teacher, and then, deal with me.” He smirked one last time before leaving the area completely.

“Awwww~ Poor kitty kitty~” Woohyun cooed and attempted to pat her head again but took it back at the last minute. “Oops~ I forgot there’s germs on you~”

Jiyeon blinked her tears back as she stared at the retreating figures of the 7 of the Infinite boys. Now her homework was gone, she has to deal with the teacher since she can’t produce her homework, and after which, she has to deal with the Infinite boys again.

She knew this was another hard day ahead again.

Jiyeon took a deep breath to calm down and picked her bag up before dragging her feet out of the lockers area.

But right when he exited the area, daggers and lasers of glare were being shot towards her. She avoided every one of their eyes and dashed towards her own classroom, where she would receive her fate again.

Truth to be told, she was being kicked out of the class when she didn’t hand in any homework for the teacher. Mrs. Kim, being the strictest teacher in school, kicked her out immediately and had her kneeled down with her arms up high in the air, right outside her own classroom.

Students snickered as they walked down the hallway when they saw her, but she was used to it. This wasn’t the first time anyway, and she had always been the spotlight of the school population, due to her pity state.

Jiyeon took one of her arms down to wipe her tears but that went noticed by her teacher.

“HANDS UP, PARK JIYEON STUDENT!”

Jiyeon flinched and held both of her arms up even higher than before. She sniffled and tried her best to hold her tears back, thinking this was not worth it at all.

She was the target of the boys because of one simple reason: she was the nerd of the school.

Jiyeon always had her spectacle up on her face, her hair was tied into a messy bun, and her uniform was always neatly worn. It wasn’t because she did it on purpose to hide her real beauty. It was because she doesn’t even know how to dress up.

She has no friends, and she has no sisters. She doesn’t even have a mother to teach her how to dress up prettily.

She was always a good student, but she was always being bullied. For the whole high school years of hers, never once did she attend school in a peaceful manner.

Every single day, she would be assaulted. If it’s not the 7 boys of Infinite, it would be the rest of the population.

The bell for the end of the lesson rang and students hurriedly stormed out of their classroom, rushing out to the cafeteria for lunch.

They would laugh at the state of the poor girl when they walked passed her classroom, which left Jiyeon hanging her head even lower.

Mrs. Kim walked towards her and stood in front of her, “You can go now. No more next time, Park Jiyeon student.”

Jiyeon stood up and almost wobbled down to the floor again. She could feel the energy lost in her legs but she managed to keep a strong front, “Yes, Mrs. Kim.”

Mrs. Kim sighed and left the hallway back to her own staff room.

Jiyeon turned her body around while placing her hand onto the wall for support but only to face Myungsoo in front of her.

“Had fun kneeling down on the hard concrete?”

Jiyeon ignored him and attempted to walk back to the classroom to get her own belongings but Myungsoo grabbed her arm and pushed her back against the wall.

Jiyeon winced badly since he caught her on her injured arm, which she got it in the morning, and on top of that, her legs weren’t any better yet.

“Don’t you ever ignore me, nerd!”

Jiyeon nodded her head timidly and attempted to escape again but Myungsoo pushed her back to the wall.

“Ahhh…” She held onto her arm and leaned against the wall tiredly.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes in annoyance, “This is the homework for today. Get it done or you’ll end up like today again.” She took the papers over and nodded her head once again.

“Oh~” Myungsoo snapped his fingers and smirked, “Don’t be late for lunch, or else you’ll get nothing to eat~”

Jiyeon sighed deeply as she looked at his back-view before walking back to get her belongings.

Once again, his words were the truth. When she reached the cafeteria, the stalls were already being emptied out. Students were happily munching on their food but once they saw Jiyeon walking into the cafeteria, they were laughing at her poor state once again.

Jiyeon sighed deeply and turned around. She wanted to get some fresh air from the garden and to escape from this hell but only to get hit by something from the back.

She could feel some sticky feeling gliding down her uniform on her back, and she knew at once it was egg.

Jiyeon turned around only to find girls crowding together, with eggs on their hands. Right when she had her full body turned, the girls attacked her with the eggs. Jiyeon tried to dodge them with her arms but that didn’t help at all.

When she felt the throwing stopped, she pulled her arms down only to see Myungsoo in front of her, with the other 6 Infinite members.

She looked down to his hand only to find packet of flour on it. Myungsoo was playing around with the packet of flour with a bright grin on his face, “Shall we end it with this, Miss Nerd?”

Jiyeon gulped and prepared herself for the worst. She closed her eyes when she felt flour on her face and body.

“WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?!”

The students spread out again and returned to their seats once they heard their strict discipline master’s voice.

“WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED HERE?!” He hissed and walked towards Jiyeon who was filled with eggs and flour. “Get changed to your sports attire.”

Jiyeon bowed and scurried out of the cafeteria, leaving the students laughing at the whole incident behind. She had her tears rolling down her cheeks while walking towards her locker. She tried her best to wipe them off but they kept flowing down her cheeks as if they were water-taps.

After changing out of her dirtied uniform, she returned back to the classroom for the last lesson before her day in school ended.

She rushed out of the school compound quickly, so as not to get bullied again, and rushed to her workplace hurriedly.

Once the owner, Mrs. Im, saw her, she welcomed her with bright smiles on her face and hugged her tight. “Jiyeonie~ You are here!”

Jiyeon smiled weakly and patted the old lady’s back lightly, “Ahjumma, I’m here.”

Mrs. Im pulled away and cupped her cheeks gently, “What happened, my dear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter