Calling for Baby Exobacon

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Exobacon

Pairing: Baekyeon, Sehun, T-ara

Plot: Baekhyun is Jiyeon's manager and Jiyeon is an Idol. Baekhyun always cold to her and she has a crash on him……

“Jiyeon, wake up now.”

Jiyeon groaned and stirred in her sleep, turning over to the other side while pulling the pillow over her head to cover the voice out.

“Wake up now.”

Jiyeon didn’t hear that this time, which made her manager mad.

“PARK JIYEON!”

She jumped and sat up on her bed quickly, with her eyes still closed, and she had her hand up to her forehead’s level, saluting to the air in front of her. “YES, SIR!”

“Open your lazy eyes now and put your hand down.”

Jiyeon opened them, finally, and placed her hand down onto her laps lazily, “What time is it now…?”

“It’s already 7, and you’re going to be late for your schedule if you don’t wake up now. You don’t have time for salon and I will make sure you go up to the stage with your bed hair.”

Jiyeon groaned and pulled herself out of the bed tiredly, dragging her feet to the washroom. “Baekie oppa, can you help me with the clothes please?”

Baekhyun sighed and walked over to her closet to pull out simple long sleeves knitted top, and a pair of tight jeans. “It’s on the bed.”

“Thank you, Baekie oppa!” Jiyeon hollered, more energetically than before, from the washroom since she finished washing her face up.

Jiyeon came out from the washroom after she brushed her teeth cleanly, only to find her room empty then. She quickly changed her clothes out, and dashed out to find Baekhyun, but he was nowhere to be found in her apartment.

“Is he outside already? He’s always this fast…” She managed to mumble to herself before hurrying out her apartment, empty-handed.

Of course, Baekhyun had prepared it for her and brought it along with him. She was way too sloppy and forgetful so Baekhyun would prepare beforehand.

Indeed, he was waiting for her at the lift lobby. “Come over quickly. You’re late.”

Jiyeon rushed over, after finally getting her shoes in, with an obvious pout on her face the whole time, “Baekie oppa.”

The lift was silent.

Baekhyun definitely heard it.

But he ignored it.

“Baekie oppa?”

No response.

“BAEKIE OPPA!”

Baekhyun turned to her and glared at her, “What? Stop shouting into my ears.”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and tugged onto his sleeves, “I’m hungry…”

Baekhyun’s expression was priceless. He doesn’t know if he should laugh at her, or he should sigh in disappointment. “Who told you to sleep in then?”

“It’s because I came home at 3 yesterday night. The drama filming ended so late…”

“And yet I was able to wake up on time. And I was able to come over to your apartment to wake you up.”

Jiyeon frowned with her fingers still playing with his sleeves, “You’re a guy, Baekie oppa! And you live just beside my apartment…”

“Just admit you’re lazy.” Baekhyun hissed and yanked her hands away before walking out of the lift when it reached the basement.

Jiyeon hurried out and chased after him, still with her pout on, “Baekie oppa! What about my breakfast?!”

“I’ll get it for you when you’re getting your hair done. Now just get into the freaking car.”

Jiyeon obeyed and hopped into the passenger’s seat when he opened the door for her. Well, they sit next to each other, as suggested by Jiyeon, since it was only to two of them and she doesn’t want them to feel like a manager-and-idol relationship. She actually wanted something more.

Jiyeon was about to thank him happily, but he simply slammed the door shut, loudly, in her face.

Her pout came right back onto her face, as her eyes followed the figure who was walking over to the driver’s seat.

“Baekie oppa…”

Baekhyun started the engine and ignored her, again, and this time round, she continued with her thoughts. “Baekie oppa, are you mad at me for waking up late? I’m sorry.”

Baekhyun turned to her and sighed deeply, “I’m not mad.”

“But you look like you are.”

Baekhyun ignored her, once again, and drove off, heading over to the salon she always went to. Jiyeon too, turned silent when he didn’t speak.

It was a silent trip to the salon, as usual.

“Go in and get your hair done. I’ll get your breakfast.”

Jiyeon did as told and hopped out of the car, and right when she closed the door behind her, Baekhyun drove off.

She made a huge sigh and went off to the salon as instructed.

“JIYEON NOONAAAAAAA!” Sehun screamed and rushed over to her, only to have her in his arms tightly, “I MISS YOU, NOONAAAAA!”

Jiyeon finally let out a genuine smile, since the morning, as she returned his hug tightly too. “How are you today, Sehunie? Why are you here so early today? You’re always late!”

“I came early to give you a surprise, noona. Thank goodness you came late today!” Sehun replied honestly, as he dragged Jiyeon over to sit beside him, since he was already halfway with his hair done.

“Alright alright. I’m waiting for your surprise~ And I slept in today and I got scolded.” Jiyeon pouted sadly as she looked at her fingers, playing with each other.

“Baekhyun hyung scolded you again?!” Sehun huffed and grew mad, “He always scolds you! I’m going to scold him when he comes!”

“Really? You said that, Sehunie!” Jiyeon chuckled happily as her hairdresser asked for her hairdo for the day.

“What’s the schedule, Jiyeon-ah?”

“Oh! Unnie~ Just the usual hair will do. It’s the same stage.”

“The ‘Sweet Recipe’ song?”

“Yup~”

“Alright alright.” The hairdresser began her job, as Jiyeon turned her attention back to Sehun again. “Sehunie~ What’s your schedule for today?”

“SAME AS NOONA!”

“How did you know mine? I’m going for the KBS Concert!”

“ME TOO!” Sehun beamed widely as Jiyeon mirrored his smile.

“So we’re going to the same stage! YAY!”

“YAY!!!”

“Stop making a fuss out of everything, kids.” Baekhyun stepped into the salon, only to find the two cheering over something small again.

Jiyeon glared at him and was about to speak up but Sehun beat her to it. He walked over to Baekhyun and towered over him. “Hyung! You shouldn’t scold noona every day! I’ve never seen you smile at her before and she always smiles at you!”

That’s right. Sehun was younger but he was taller than the older boy.

Baekhyun ignored him and pushed him away, before walking over to Jiyeon, handling her the breakfast: sandwich.

“Sehunie~ It’s fine. Baekie oppa won’t ever change when he’s with me. Come here and talk to me!” Jiyeon smiled and waved Sehun over, ignoring Baekhyun too.

Sehun obeyed and sat back down on his chair, looking at how Jiyeon gulped her breakfast down. That’s right. She was damn hungry.

“Noona!” Sehun giggled and wiped the sauce off her lips with his thumb, “You’re so clumsy!”

Jiyeon too, giggled with him as she continued with her sandwich. “Thank you~” Sehun started to talk about other topics, and they began to chat happily again.

Baekhyun, who was sitting on the couch near them, witnessed the whole scene and he could feel a weird sting and anger rising in him.

“Sehun-ah! Come here, your hair need to be washed now.”

“Be right back, noona! Your surprise is coming soon!” Sehun hopped off with the hairdresser after Jiyeon waved at him happily.

That was when Baekhyun felt relief washing through him.

Jiyeon eyed her manager from the mirror, and he too, was looking at her. “Baekie oppa.”

“What?”

“Did you eat breakfast too?”

Baekhyun turned speechless at her words. He bought her share, but he forgot his share since he wasn’t that hungry.

“Come here, Baekie oppa.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and walked over to her side, only to have her placing the other sandwich in his hands, “You need to eat too, Baekie oppa.”

“I don’t-”

“Take it.” Jiyeon smiled and pushed him away, before returning her attention to the magazine on her laps.

Baekhyun dragged his feet back to the couch, where he was sitting at, and looked at the sandwich in his hands.

*Don’t do this to me, Jiyeon-ah. I can’t…*

His heart was fluttering again, just like how it always did when he received things from Jiyeon, or when she touched him.

Baekhyun opened the wrapper of the sandwich and finally ate the bread down. *Thank you, Park Jiyeon.*

“NOONA! SEHUN IS BACK!” The tall giant came back with his new colored hair, and Jiyeon squealed in joy.

“RAINBOW HAIR!!!!” She stood up from her seat abruptly, and ruffled his hair playfully, “It’s so fluffy too! And it’s so colorful! It suits you so much!”

Sehun had a proud and wide grin on his face the whole time. He turned to his manager and smirked at him smugly, “See! I told you noona will love it!”

“Okay okay! You win!” His manager scoffed playfully and waved him off. Sehun turned around to face Jiyeon again, only to find Baekhyun glaring at him. “Hyung! Why are you glaring at me like you’re going to eat me up?!”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and nibbled on his sandwich, turning his attention elsewhere. Jiyeon giggled and pulled Sehun down to her side, continuing her chat with him.

Unknowingly, Baekhyun had his eyes returned to the duo, and once again, he felt the same anger rising in him.

It had always been like this. Jiyeon was especially that close to this idol, Oh Sehun, and he too, was clinging onto Jiyeon every moment. And Baekhyun would have a weird feeling in his heart when he saw this two.

He knew that feeling.

He knew it well.

It was jealousy.

He harbored a feeling for Jiyeon for a long time, as long as he could remember, but he couldn’t express his feelings at all.

Her company was strict about dating, and since she was a solo idol, it was stricter.

Baekhyun had to be cold to her, so he wouldn’t show his feelings to her, and Jiyeon could still continue her career properly.

However, what he didn’t know was that, Jiyeon too, harbored a feeling for him for a long time too.

She eyed the mirror as she witnessed how Baekhyun was having that stern expression on his face again. *Baekie oppa… When could you be nicer to me? Don’t you ever feel a thing for me? I love you so much though…*

Jiyeon let out a sad sigh and Sehun caught it immediately. “Noona, are you okay?!”

“Yup!” She let out a forced smile, this time, as she nodded her head. “I’m fine~ maybe just a little sleepy?”

“Ahhh~ Noona is lazy!”

“Yes, noona is lazy!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter