Calling for Baby Berryberry96

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Berryberry96

D.O, Jiyeon

Jiyeon is the cute student of the school who fell for the ice prince D.O. D.O never talks a lot, but he has charisma and is cool. He avoids Jiyeon but as time goes by, he cares for her little by little. But Hyuna is after him too. She tells him lies about Jiyeon and he believes them to the point where he finally speaks to Jiyeon for the first time but the first word he says is "". Jiyeon then becomes cold and lonely because she doesn’t have any parents and tries to end her life. You can go on from there... :3

“Kyungsoo oppa! Hello!” Jiyeon stopped right in front of Kyungsoo, who simply looked at her blankly with his big doe eyes.

“I’m Park Jiyeon! And I’m from class 1-2! I’m a junior of yours, Kyungsoo oppa!”

Kyungsoo blinked once, and looked straight into her eyes, which made her blushed deep red, badly.

“Kyungsoo oppa! I would like to be friends with you! Do you want to be my friend? We will be great friends!”

Kyungsoo ignored her, and walked passed her, brushing her shoulder with his along the way.

Jiyeon bit her lips sadly, but she knew he would react this way, so she wasn’t that upset.

Kyungsoo was the school’s ice prince.

And by ice prince, they literally meant cold as ice.

Kyungsoo never once talked before. No one saw him moving his lips, ever.

Even when the teachers called for him, he either nodded his head, or ignored them. As such, no teachers would call for him at all.

He’s already in his last year of school, three years ahead of Jiyeon, three years older than Jiyeon, and yet, that cute girl still loved him.

Yes, she loved him so much.

She had taken so many candid photos of the ice prince, and set them as her phone’s wallpaper, changing them often too.

And she even knew where he lived.

Well, she wasn’t a stalker.

She just saw it coincidentally one day, since he lived near her apartment.

Jiyeon sighed as she walked to her locker to get her books out for the lessons, while smiling dreamily as she thought about the first time she fell for Kyungsoo.

♥♥♥

“Park Jiyeon!”

“HERE!”

“I see we have a hyper girl in our class this year.” The teacher teased jokingly, which made the whole class laughed, even Jiyeon herself.

Yes, she was always this hyper too.

The teacher continued calling out students’ names to make sure they were present on their first day of school.

While waiting, Jiyeon got bored, and her eyes wandered out to the window.

There, a cool and handsome looking guy was sitting under the tree, with his headphones on.

His eyes were closed, and his head was slightly bobbing up and down, and Jiyeon guessed he was listening to a smooth song.

*He’s so handsome…*

Of course, the girl was day-dreaming right then.

Even after the teacher called for her, she did not reply.

Mrs. Kim walked down the aisle to her table and finally realized what she was doing. She ruffled her hair playfully, which finally gained her attention.

“I see our hyper cutie is falling in love huh?”

The whole class laughed again, and Jiyeon simply blushed deeply. “I’m not, Mrs. Kim! Don’t misunderstand me!”

“I saw you looking at Kyungsoo~”

“K-Kyung… soo…” Jiyeon whispered, with a smile growing on her face again.

“And you were saying you aren’t in love with him?” Mrs. Kim teased once more, which made the poor girl whined badly. Of course, that caused the class to laugh in happiness once again.

“Alright, alright. I won’t tease you now. Let’s begin the lesson, shall we?”

Jiyeon smiled happily and nodded her head then, “Okay~”

But when she turned back to the window, Kyungsoo was gone.

Days passed, and she found out he was a senior, three years older than her, and she had found ways to get near him.

But it was difficult since Kyungsoo was the ice prince of the school.

And as such, she bravely walked up to him and tried to befriend him, which failed terribly.

♥♥♥

But she won’t give up.

There wasn’t the word – give up – in her dictionary at all.

Jiyeon sighed in bliss as she finally settled down in her seat, and her classmates bombarded questions on her at once.

“Jiyeon-ah! I heard you tried to befriend Kyungsoo?”

“How did he reply?”

“He didn’t talk to you, did he?!”

“He’s the ice prince, Jiyeon-ah! You’ll only get hurt if you want to befriend and love him!”

Jiyeon sent them a smile and shook her head happily, “I’m fine! And yes~ He ignored me. Well… He really lives up to his nickname huh?”

Her classmates laughed with her and sent her some fighting spirit before the teacher stepped into the classroom.

Lessons went on as usual, and Jiyeon headed back home at once, since it was her off day from the discs store she worked at.

To her surprise, she found Kyungsoo walking down the street too.

“Kyungsoo oppa!”

She ran after him at once, which earned lots of stares from the rest of the students around them, but she gave no attention to them instead.

“Kyungsoo oppa! Don’t ignore Jiyeon!”

And she finally reached his side, only to find him with his headphone on.

“Ahhh~ No wonder you didn’t hear me!” Jiyeon huffed and took in deep breaths before standing by his side.

“Do you remember me, Kyungsoo oppa?! I’m Park Jiyeon! The girl this morning who wanted to be your friend!”

Kyungsoo ignored her and he walked away at once.

Jiyeon gasped in surprise and chased after him again, walking right by his side.

She started blabbering about her own stuffs instead. How the day went by for her, how she thought the whole school system was, how her classmates always laugh at her for being silly, and everything else.

Whatever she thought of, she spoke it out.

Kyungsoo still had his headphone on, but she continued her speech nonetheless.

He finally reached his house and turned into it, going right beyond the gate, and Jiyeon stopped outside, knowing her limits.

“Goodbye, Kyungsoo oppa! I’ll see you tomorrow in school!”

Jiyeon shouted in bliss, even after he closed the front door shut, and skipped down the streets to her apartment building down the road.

Kyungsoo stood by the window and watched her skipped off, and without realizing, he had a small smile locked on his lips.

“This girl sure can talk.”

He placed his always silent headphone on the table, and went in for a cool shower for the day.

Jiyeon rushed back home and jumped right on top of her bed when she reached her room, immediately.

She brought her pillow over at once, and screamed into it, “AHHHHHH~~~~~”

“I TALKED TO KYUNGSOO OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Yes, she was this excited.

She couldn’t even sleep that night, and once she fell into deep sleep, she dreamt about her ice prince at once.

The next day, Jiyeon went to school on a happy note to see Kyungsoo, and there he was.

It was as thought she had his radar on her, and she would spot him immediately once she walked into school.

Jiyeon giggled to herself, rather too happily, and rushed to his side again. “Hello, Kyungsoo oppa~ It’s me again! How are you today? I hope you won’t get bored to hear me talk!”

Kyungsoo wanted so much to let out a smile, but he refrain it in.

“Kyungsoo oppa! Do you know…” And she continued about everything else again. She even told him she had a dream of him the night before, and left no details out.

“Awww man~ I’ve reached my classroom already. That’s so fast. I’ll see you when I see you again, Kyungsoo oppa~ Goodbye!”

Kyungsoo gave no reply, and walked down to his classroom immediately.

When he turned around the corner, his smile finally came out.

He realized he was slowly opening up to the girl called Park Jiyeon, who wanted so much to befriend him.

It was a first for him.

Everyone was scared of his big doe eyes when he was younger, and they would leave him alone in fear of him bullying them.

That caused a deep scare in his heart, and ever since he joined middle school, he made no friends.

He turned silent and cold, just so to stay away from everyone else.

But who knew, he turned out to be a handsome lad when he grew up. Students seemed to look at him differently.

Girls were talking about his handsome features, and guys were waiting to be his friend.

But he was still afraid, so he kept his posture for long, and as such, no one dared to get close to him.

Jiyeon was the first to approach him, and he was slowly having his cold hard shell melting away.

*Jiyeon… Park Jiyeon… That’s a cute name.*

Deep inside, he wished that the first word he talked to someone, would be her beautiful name.

♥♥♥♥♥

Weeks went on, and Jiyeon was still around him as usual.

She would talk about everything in the world, and sometimes she would even bring out politics which she found so ridiculous.

And Kyungsoo would listen to her, silently, without her knowing.

However, Jiyeon wouldn’t ever imagine she had a rival in school, a strong rival, and that girl was the queenka of the school indeed.

“Kyungsoo oppa~”

The said guy frowned when he heard a different voice that noon. He continued his journey back home, ignoring the voice, but she went up to her side automatically instead.

“Kyungsoo oppa~ I’m Hyuna, Kim Hyuna, and I’m the queenka of the school!” Hyuna chirped, rather disgustingly, and grabbed onto his arm at once.

Kyungsoo frowned and tried getting his hand back, but she pulled his arm back to her, hugging it so tightly against her chest.

“Oppa~ Why are you so close with that now?”

Kyungsoo frowned in displeasure. *?*

“You know something about that ? I mean Park Jiyeon… She’s a and a , do you know that? She goes to nightclubs at night and hooked men up. I was walking back home one night after studying in the library, and I saw her sitting on top of a guy in the bus stop near the club. Kyungsoo oppa, why are you with such a ?!”

Kyungsoo couldn’t believe his ears.

*No evidence, no talk.*

But Hyuna brought out some photos, as if answering his mind.

“Look oppa! I don’t want you to be cheated, so I got evidence for you. Look at this girl here. She looks totally like that , right?! It’s her height, and it’s her figure. Those small chest and long thighs. She wore these kinds of clothes out at night, oppa. Look closely.”

Kyungsoo fixed his eyes on the photos and almost at once, he had his fist clenched up.

That girl had her side towards the camera, and it only showed a shadow of her. But as Kyungsoo looked at it with Hyuna’s lies filling his ears, he was being blinded at once.

*That … Park Jiyeon, I didn’t know you’re such a .*

“Oppa. You can’t get any closer to that . I’m afraid she would hurt you.” Hyuna cooed softly with pouty lips, trying to gain his attention.

But to her dismay, he simply shrugged her off and walked back to his house, rather angrily although he didn’t show it.

Hyuna smirked when he was long gone, and clapped her hands smugly, twice, “Job done. Park

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter