Calling for Baby Persii

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Persii

Pairing: Myungyeon, Soyeon, Sunggyu

Plot: Sunggyu and Jiyeon have been best friends since they were kids and since people always ask them out. They decided to date each other so no one would bother them. However, they had no feelings. Sunggyu starts liking Soyeon and Jiyeon starts liking Myungsoo. However, they can’t date because they are dating each other. Soyeon also likes Sunggyu but denies it. They try to break up but cant and then their parents want them married. But eventually they tell each other who they like and they both try to hook them up with their loved ones.

“Jiyeon-ah!!!”

“Honeyboo!!!!!!

“Babe!!!!!!”

“Princess!!!!!”

Jiyeon turned her head around after running a distance only to see the 4 guys running after her. They had been chasing her once she stepped into the school compound.

One was holding onto a bouquet of roses while the other was holding onto a bouquet of tulips. The other one was holding onto a medium sized teddy bear while the last guy was holding onto a box of chocolate.

Jiyeon continued running down the corridor as students gave way to her. She managed to thank the students while running which amazed them even further.

Once she turned into the corner, she was being pulled by a strong arms and was being cupped by his free palm. They were now hiding under the staircase, in the dark.

Jiyeon wanted to scream but the guy only did a whisper to stop her. “Shhh… It’s me.”

The 4 guys ran passed the stairs and down the hallway while looking into the empty classrooms to search for her.

When the duo heard that the running footsteps were gone, the guy finally let her go.

“Again? Now 4 at a time?!”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and sat down on the floor, “I’m tired of running, Gyu oppa…”

Sunggyu sighed as he sat down beside her on the floor. “Me too. I had 3 today as well. They just won’t give up.”

“Yeah! But thanks to them, I lost some weight from running!” Jiyeon giggled which made Sunggyu followed suit.

“Come on, let’s go to class now. And don’t forget we have our usual date after school.” Sunggyu winked as he stood up from the floor and urged her to take his hand.

Jiyeon took it immediately and stood up straight. They separated at the staircase and walked back to their own classroom after.

♥♥♥♥♥

Those two were best of friends ever since they were kids. They were neighbours and they had their windows facing each other which made them even closer.

When Sunggyu’s parents couldn’t find him in his room, they knew he climbed over to his neighbour’s room. Sometimes, he would even stay over in her room and they would chat till daylight.

“Jiyeon-ah~”

Jiyeon turned around as she was changing into her pyjamas. “Hello oppa!”

Sunggyu gasped and turned around with his eyes closed, “Wear your clothes, quick!”

“Hmmm, but why? I always wear it slowly, oppa…” Jiyeon pouted.

“Because oppa is here! You can’t change in front of boys!” Sunggyu explained while turning around but only to find her having a hard time buttoning her clothes.

He sighed before walking over to her to help her button up her top. “There you go.”

“Thank-you, oppa~ Are you here to sleep again? Jiyeon already got the pillow ready!” Jiyeon beamed while pulling Sunggyu over to her bed which made the latter giggled in happiness.

That was when she was only 6, and Sunggyu was only 7. He had taught her lots of stuffs she didn’t know and he would always help her out if she needed something.

Sunggyu knew everything about Jiyeon and same goes to her. She knew everything about him. It had always been this way so they were the best of friends since young.

There was one place they would go daily, after school, which they named it ‘their date’. It was actually a playground in the park near their house. They would head over there and stay under the shelter of the playground with an ice-cream in their hands as they chatted about everything possible.

Same goes to that day, Sunggyu waited for Jiyeon at the gates when his lesson ended. He waved brightly for her to catch up quickly before they walked off to the mini-mart at the end of the street to get their ice-cream.

“Chocolate?”

“Nope! I want Vanilla today!” Jiyeon beamed while shaking her head.

“Okay~ Then I’ll get chocolate.” Sunggyu beamed as a reply and they got their ice-cream before walking over to the playground.

They settled under the shelter before opening their treats to take a bite.

“Oh right. Remember that big fat bully who always picked on you before, in pre-school?!” Sunggyu started a topic and Jiyeon replied a nod to it. “Of course! He always takes my stuffs when we were in class. He even put cockroach in my bag!”

Sunggyu giggled as he thought of her epic expression before. “Yeah… I saw him last week. He became so skinny and boney! I bet he had his retribution.”

Jiyeon laughed after him and clapped her hands in bliss, “Serious? Then he won’t be able to bully people now! But oppa, where did you go last week? Why didn’t you bring me along?!”

Sunggyu smiled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head, “I went to buy something. It’s nothing though. I only took a while so I didn’t ask you along.”

“Fine…” Jiyeon pouted sadly, “Call me to go next time!”

“Deal~” He nodded his head and leaned back onto the hard metal behind him. “Right, who was that 2 behind you just now? Were you being chased by 2 other guys again?”

Jiyeon sighed sadly while nodding her head, “Yeah… Again… 6 today! Oh god…”

“I have an idea to kick all of them away.” Sunggyu snapped his finger and smirked in victory. “You have to play along~”

“Is it easy?! Can we really kick them away?! They’re kind of annoying!” Jiyeon looked interested now. “What idea is that?!”

“Let’s date.”

“WHATTTTTTT?!?!?!?!” Jiyeon yelled in shock, “You know we don’t love each other!”

“I know!” Sunggyu giggled, “Let me finish, please.”

Jiyeon clasped her lips together and zipped it close, “Okay.”

Sunggyu chuckled at her reaction before continuing, “Right. We act like we’re dating! Since both you and I wanted to get rid of those annoying suitors, we can pretend we’re dating and they will stop!”

Jiyeon began to like that idea. She smiled widely and even showed her eye-smile, “I LOVE IT! This is so deal!”

Sunggyu smirked and puffed his chest out, “I’m the best, right?”

“Yes, oppa~ You’re the best!” Jiyeon laughed in happiness and could finally feel a weight off her shoulders.

♥♥♥♥♥

The next day, they went to school hand in hand and acting lovingly in front of the students. They could see the disappointment of the students and mentally high-fived each other.

Sunggyu sent her to her classroom and pecked her head before letting her go. “Bye, sweetheart.”

Jiyeon smiled but that was a fake one, and she leaned closer to him. “That’s my first forehead kiss and it was meant for my boyfriend!”

Sunggyu smiled in return and pecked her head once more, “I’m your boyfriend now~”

“Not you! I mean-”

“Alright!” Sunggyu hugged her and her hair gently, “I know you miss me, sweetheart. But we have lessons to go, I’ll see you during lunch, alright?”

Sunggyu pecked her forehead one last time, just to , before turning his direction to his classroom.

Jiyeon almost kick his but managed to calm time after thinking about their plan. She turned around and acted all giddily while walking into the class, to her seat.

The guys were all showing disappointed glances to her and the girls were shooting daggers at her but she ignored all of it.

This was the best plan ever.

After the bell of lunch finally rang, Jiyeon rushed out of the classroom and dashed over to his. Murmurs could be heard about how eager she wanted to see his boyfriend but she didn’t care. This was all supposed to happen anyway.

“Hey, oppa~”

Sunggyu brightened up and walked over to her. “Hey, sweetheart!”

“Let’s go for lunch now?”

“Okay~” Sunggyu nodded his head as an agreement while holding onto her head. They turned around to the direction of the cafeteria and decided to walk off but were being stopped by a voice.

“Hey!”

The fake-couple turned around and saw a guy in front of them holding onto a wallet. “I think this is yours. You dropped it.”

Jiyeon panicked and searched her pocket.

Indeed, her wallet wasn’t there. “It is!” She beamed while taking the wallet from him but only to feel an electrified feeling running through her fingers when they touched his.

She swore she saw the guy jumped slightly too.

Jiyeon bowed and bowed in gratitude. “Thank-you! Thank-you so much!”

“It’s nothing.” The guy smiled and bow slightly in return. “Well… I have to go. Then…” He bowed once more and turned around but Jiyeon called him back.

“What’s your name?”

The guy turned around and shot her down with his loving smile. “Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo.”

With that, the fake-couple headed off to the cafeteria hand-in-hand. But the girl had Myungsoo in her mind the whole trip to lunch.

♥♥♥♥♥

The day of school had ended once again. Sunggyu ended off early that day and so, he decided to walk over to her classroom to wait for her instead.

As he walked down the corridor, he could see a girl sitting under a tree outside, in the garden. Without knowing, his legs brought him out to the garden and his eyes widened at the beauty in front of him.

The girl had her eyes closed, and her lips were slightly apart. It seemed as though she was sleeping. But right when Sunggyu’s shadow towered above her, she frowned when she lost the contact of the sun and opened her eyes.

Sunggyu jumped back a little when he saw that and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, his old habit indeed.

“Erm… Hi…”

The girl ignored him and stood up from the grass before walking off.

“Hey! Wait…!” Sunggyu attempted to run after her for her name but he stumbled on his own legs which caused him to fell onto the grass.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter