Calling for Baby ChunJiYeon4ever

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChunJiYeon4ever

Luyeon, EXO, T-ara

T-ara and EXO were invited in a variety show at the park. Luhan who is a BIG fan of Jiyeon was so excited about the show. When they were at the show the director told the group they have to ride the platform, Jiyeon was scared because she is afraid of height. She had no choice but to ride with the groups. During the ride Jiyeon sit on the floor and not looking at the view. Everyone was looking at her and found her cute. When they gets to the park the boys have to choose a girl and dance, each girls have to have 2 boy but if a girl were picked more than two boys she has to choose 2 boys. Boram was with D.O and Xuimin. Qri was with Chen and Tao. Soyeon was with Suho and Sehun. Eunjung was with Chanyeol and Lay. Hyomin was with Baekhyun and Kai. Jiyeon was picked by Kai, Kris, Luhan, Baekhyun and Xuimin, but she chooses Kris and Luhan. After that they play lots of fun and couple game. When the show ended Luhan dragged her to a placed that he decorated for Jiyeon and he confessed her.

Extra: Happy Ending (of course)! I want some cute scene in the game. Also make Jiyeon look cute when they were in the platform and everyone was laughing at her cuteness even the camera men.  

“GUYS! COME OUT NOW!”

The 12 young men dragged their feet out of the room, trying to get their bodies to the living room since they heard their manager’s yell.

“What’s wrong, hyung? We’re sleeping…” Kai groaned, but the manager had a wide grin on his face.

“You guys are up for another show!! Isn’t it awesome?! It’s the sixth show this week!”

And right at once, groans could be heard from the crowd.

“Oh God…”

“Again…”

“I’m tired…”

“I don’t want to go~”

Their manager hissed silently as he rolled his eyes, “You can say that now but once I tell you about the venue, I guess you guys will be excited.”

“Hmm?” Chanyeol heard it first, before Baekhyun, “Where are we going?” The hyper ones turned alert, leaving the lazy ones still groaning.

“We’re going to the amusement park! It’s a new show called Love Love Couple! Yeah, the title is lame, but every episodes, they will have two idol groups joining the show and they will be having fun together. A boy group, and a girl group. You guys are picked to be the first boy group for the show and you will be going to the amusement park! Isn’t it exciting?!”

That caught their attention, finally.

“We’re going to the amusement park?! Which park?! Everland?! Lotte World!?”

“I wish we could go to Everland…” Xiumin pouted sadly, with Lay agreeing with him since he was nodding his head.

“I wanted to take the T-Express! The wooden roller coaster, OH MY GOSH!” Sehun exclaimed, which earned laughter from the rest at once.

“Yes, Sehun-ah. We’re going to Everland!”

Sehun cheered happily and went around the room, hugging each member tightly, which caused the rest of them to laugh in joy too.

“Wait…” Kris voiced out, which silenced the team then. “We’re the boy group. So who’s the girl group?”

Manager turned to Luhan and smirked in victory, “Why don’t you guys make a guess?”

From that look, the members knew it at once. Luhan, being the innocent deer as always knew nothing and blinked at the rest of them who were smirking at him too, “Why? Why are you guys looking at me like that?”

“HYUNG!” Sehun sighed dramatically before placing his arm around the older shoulders, “You really didn’t catch it?!”

“Catch what?”

The members sighed and shook their head in disappointment playfully, teasing him, “Don’t you know who the girl group is?”

“Who?”

Suho smiled happily before nudging him, “Your princess~”

“My princess? Who is- OH!” Luhan turned bright red before lowering his head in embarrassment, “Guys! Stop teasing me!”

His 11 members, as long as their manager, burst out into laughter at once. “Look at you! You’re turning so red!”

Luhan elbowed Kyungsoo to shut him up before turning over to Tao to shut him up too, since they were standing the nearest to him.

“Stop laughing!”

“Alright, alright.” The manager finally stopped them and continued to explain the schedule to the boys.

“Get up early tomorrow. It’ll be a whole day filming in the park! And I think there would be couple pairing for the show too, since it’s a couple show. Luhan~ Good luck in getting your princess~”

“HYUNG!”

Manager laughed hysterically as he walked off, leaving the bright red Luhan behind with his teasing members.

The endless teasing lasted the whole night, and finally, a new day arrived, and it was a special day for Luhan.

He could finally see his idol up-close, his crush up-close.

He had been idolizing the girl for years, ever since her debut. He was still a trainee then, and he was so excited whenever she was having a comeback.

He followed her news everywhere, and he even knew her schedules.

He knew when she will be going overseas, and where she will be performing, and even when the event will be held.

That girl, was his idol since long time ago.

Luhan thought it was just those simply love from fan to idol, but no. It wasn’t.

He confirmed that fact when he saw the girl for the first time, in the backstage of M! Countdown, where they first met.

EXO was having their debut stage, and the girl was having their group comeback stage. It created such a nice timing for Luhan to see his idol so close.

But due to the timing, he couldn’t greet her at all.

All he could do was to see her from afar.

And from that day on, he could admit easily he was in love with that woman, who once used to be his idol.

“Are you done dreaming, Luhan hyung?”

Luhan tilted his head up only to find Sehun approaching him, on the couch in the living room. “What? I’m not dreaming.”

“Don’t deny, hyung~ You were smiling just now! I bet you are thinking about your princess again.”

“N-No!”

“Y-Yes~ You’re st-st-stuttering~” Sehun burst out into laughter, which earned slaps from Luhan himself.

But nonetheless, he was still laughing at the hideous expression on the elder’s face.

“Seriously~ Hyung, I bet you will be able to couple up with her later, don’t worry~”

Luhan smiled shyly as he began to imagine about the show, “I hope there will be such corner too. I want to get closer to her.”

“I bet there will be.” Sehun patted his shoulder to give him some encouragement and they headed to the amusement park immediately.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Hello! We’re one! We’re EXO!” EXO bowed in sync as they stood a line in front of the whole set of producers.

The producers grinned at their politeness before sending them off to the corner to get ready for filming.

By then, a huge crowd was around surrounding the set once they saw EXO appearance.

But they were considerate enough to give them space to film the show.

“EXO! Please get ready! The show is filming in 5!”

Suho nodded his head to the assistant PD before informing s to hurry them up. Well, he was the leader, and he has to do everything for them. He never once complaint too, that was how awesome he was.

“Hyung! Hyung! Where’s my socks?!”

Suho ruffled his hair in annoyance and flipped the whole tent to get the socks out for Tao, “Here! Wear it and let’s go now!”

Yes, he has to do all that, but he never once complaint, and s loved him for him.

“Let’s go now, guys! We can’t be late and delay the filming! Go! Go! Go!”

The boys scurried out of the tent obediently, and moved over to the set. They greeted the producers and staffs once again, before the other group came out from their tents too. The girl group too, greeted the whole set politely, just like them.

Luhan widened his eyes and almost lost the energy in his legs. He would have fallen down if not for Sehun who was holding onto him.

“Relax, hyung. I know she’s pretty but keep your cool.”

Luhan cleared his throat and stood up straight after hearing his small whisper. He pulled his blazer and looked up at the girls again.

*Princess, you’re so beautiful, as usual.*

“Meet up guys! You two will be the groups for this show first episode! EXO and T-ara! Be sure to be close at the end of the filming alright?” The PD teased before pushing them out of the camera, “When the rolling begins, EXO will walk in first, and you guys will introduce T-ara in. And after introducing yourselves, you will know what to do then!”

Both groups nodded their heads and listened obediently.

“Ready, 3… 2… CUE!”

EXO jumped into the camera screen as they twirled around happily, “Hello everyone! We’re one! We’re EXO! Nice to meet you!”

Suho beamed as he clasped his hands together, “That’s right! It’s really an honor to be here on the pilot episode of this show, Love Love Couple! I bet it’ll be so fun in the park today since we’re here with another girl group! Why not we do this? Let’s say something about the girl group joining us! Each of us to say a word to describe them!”

Suho sent a meaningful smirk to Luhan, making him groan in displeasure.

“I’ll go first! Noonas… They are y!” Sehun grinned widely as he looked at the girls by the side, away from the camera scene.

Of course, there were other cameras talking the girls’ reactions too, and they were giggling at his actions happily.

Tao raised his hands then, eager to talk about the girls, “Noonas… They’re so cute and squishy, like panda!”

The girls laughed at his words, yet again.

Finally, the last in the baton went to Luhan, “Erm… Princess.”

Kris took in his words and smirked playfully, “Princess? Only one? Who’s that? And what about the rest of them?”

Luhan blushed madly again before glaring at Kris in secret. Suho laughed it off and finally introduced the girls in, “Let’s welcome T-ara!”

6 of them rushed into the scene happily as the boys clapped their hands in excitement.

“Hello! We’re T-ara! Nice to meet you!”

The PD gave them a card, and Baekhyun went to get it at once, “Woah~ It’s like We Got Married! We got missions now too!”

“What’s this mission?! Come on~ Tell us already!”

Baekhyun cleared his throat and read the card aloud, “EXO and T-ara! Welcome to Love Love Couple and thanks for being the first groups to be on the show! First mission of the day! Let’s choose couple now! We have 12 boys and 6 girls, so 2 boys will be paired up with one girl! The boys could show their talents and choose the girl they want. If the girl approves, take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter