Calling for Baby Jamoua

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Jamoua

Pairing: Krisyeon, Yoona, EXO-M

Plot: Jiyeon a very kind, thoughtful queenka at her school, Seoul High and Kris is the "Player" Kingka. They've been paired up and have had many shippers but have never really met in person. Let's just say they one word, PROM. 

Extras: Kris is a grade older than Jiyeon. He needed a date out of desperation because of his "Player" image (which he really isn't). 

“AHHH!”

Jiyeon snapped her head around and saw a student holding onto her knee as she sat on the floor, with her stuffs scattered around her.

She rushed to her side and stared at her knee with a worried expression, “Are you alright?”

The girl nodded her head shyly and looked down in embarrassment.

Jiyeon giggled and took out a mini first aid box from her bag before treating to her wound on her knee. “Next time, don’t carry so much stuff when you walk down the stairs, okay? It’s dangerous.”

“I’m sorry…” The girl mumbled while staring onto the floor with her red cheeks, and her sudden apology made Jiyeon chuckled lightly, “Don’t have to be sorry to me.”

The student finally met her eyes and smiled shyly, “Thank you, Jiyeon-ssi.”

“You know me?”

“Of course… Everyone knows you! You’re known as the fairy in school!”

Jiyeon giggled as she pasted a plaster on her tiny wound, “Fairy?! I didn’t know I was that popular in school. I always thought people were laughing at me.”

“Of course not! We were talking about how great you are! You love to help others, like now!” She shook her head rapidly which made Jiyeon chuckled at her behavior once again.

“Alright, alright. Thank you.” Jiyeon smiled warmly, “Oh, Yoona’s your name? Where are you heading to with those stuffs?”

Yoona smiled and nodded her head slightly, “Yup. I’m going to the art room now.” She shifted a little to carry her stuffs up only to be stopped by Jiyeon.

“Let me carry that.” She beamed as she picked up the stuffs on the floor, pushing Yoona aside.

Yoona could only allow her to do whatever she wanted since the latter was so stubborn. She finally picked up the stuffs and stood up quickly, “Let’s go!”

“Okay!” Yoona smiled as she walked by her side to the art room. “I can take some too!” She attempted to take it but Jiyeon shook her head, “Nope. I can help, let me. Your leg is injured.”

“Alright… Thank you, Jiyeon-ssi.”

Jiyeon beamed in happiness, “Just call me Jiyeon, or whatever you like! We’re friends now!”

Yoona grinned as wide as her and nodded her head happily, “I loved to be a friend of yours, Jiyeonie~! You can call me anything you want too!”

“Alright then, Yoonie~” Jiyeon giggled at their nicknames as they finally reached the art-room. She placed the stuffs on the teacher’s table before heading out with her again. “What’s your grade, Yoonie?”

“I’m graduating this year!”

Jiyeon beamed even wider and clapped her hands happily, “Then I have an unnie! Yoonie unnie~”

“Oh right. You’re a year younger!” Yoona giggled while patting her head gently, “Hello, little sister~”

Together, they headed back to the cafeteria for their lunch since it was the time for food. They got to know each other even better, and managed to exchange numbers, promising each other to meet after school, at the gates.

Indeed, when school ended, Jiyeon waited for Yoona by the gates. Her smile became brighter when she saw how the latter ran over to her when her lessons ended too.

“Yoonie unnie! Don’t run! You’ll fall again!”

Yoona reached her side and panted badly, “I can’t… let my dongsaeng… wait.”

Jiyeon pulled out her water bottle and pushed it to her, “Drink it, unnie. I don’t want you to faint here!”

“Thanks, dongsaengie~” Yoona giggled in bliss as she took the bottle over. “Ahhhh~ Let’s go now! Shall we head over to the mall?!”

“YES!” Jiyeon clapped her hands happily and jumped up and down excitedly, which made the older girl laughed in happiness at her behavior.

“Right, let’s go now!”

“Gogogo~”

The trip to the mall ended quickly, and they headed back home by themselves since they lived in the opposite way.

♥♥♥♥♥

The sun rose again, which meant another day of school for them.

However, rather than dreading to head over to school, the two girls were extremely excited since they got to see each other again.

They even met up at the gates 10 minutes earlier before school started, just to see each other. They headed over to their classes, which were in different levels, and decided to continue their topic during lunch.

“Yeonie!”

“Yoonie unnie!” Jiyeon waved her over since she got a seat already. Well, that table was meant for her supposingly, by the students, but she was too dense to even realize it. “Here here! I found a seat for us!”

Yoona chuckled in amusement and sat down beside her, “Dongsaengie! This seat was meant for you! The students left this table empty just for you since they love their school’s queenka fairy.”

“They did?!” Jiyeon blinked in surprised.

“Yes, of course.” The older girl giggled and patted her head before standing up again, “Shall we get some food now?”

Jiyeon followed her and stood up from her seat, “Yes, unnie! I want to eat a lot! I’m so hungry!”

“Then we shall get everything from the stall!” Yoona joked and pulled Jiyeon along with her to the stalls.

They finally purchased their food and indeed, Jiyeon bought more than what one person should take-in.

“Are you sure you can finish them?”

Jiyeon showed her a thumb-up and giggled, “OF COURSE!”

They giggled at her silliness before digging in their food then.

Halfway through their meal, one daring student came to her and sent her some random comments. “Jiyeon unnie! I find you so pretty, you suit so well with Kris oppa!”

After her bravery, more and more students rushed to her table and said the same things.

“Jiyeonie! You suit so well with Kris! Get together soon!”

“How I wish to see Kris and Jiyeon together!”

“Wait! Kris is a playboy, he will taint our fairy!”

“But they are so compatible together!”

Jiyeon stood up and blinked confusingly at the crowd in front of her, “Who is Kris?”

“Jiyeon unnie! You don’t know who Kris is?!”

Jiyeon shook her head honestly, “Nope. Is he in our school?”

“Yes, of course he is.” All of a sudden, a deep voice could be heard among the crowd. The students made way which showed 6 guys standing behind them.

Jiyeon raised a brow and stared at him, “And you are?”

“The Kris you guys were talking about.” Kris smirked and walked closer to her using the way the students made for him.

“Oh.” Jiyeon nodded her head in understanding before sitting down back to enjoy her food again.

“Oh?” Kris yelped in shock and sat down in front of her with his friends joining them too, “Oh?! Just an Oh?!”

“I don’t find you amusing.” Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders before sending him a smile.

“WHAT?!” Kris took a deep breath in and calmed himself down. “Who the hell are you then?!”

“Park Jiyeon.”

“Oh.”

Jiyeon tilted her head to the side and stared at him, “Why did you copy me?”

“I didn’t.” Kris smiled brightly while snatching her chopsticks over which surprised her, “Hey!”

“I’m hungry.” Kris giggled and picked up a fried tofu on the plate before placing it into his mouth. “Hmmm~ You have good taste. This is good.”

Jiyeon stared at him in disbelief and crossed her arms in anger while having her lips protruding out. “That’s mean! This is my lunch!”

“You ordered too much so I was helping you to finish it!” Kris blinked his eyes innocently which made Jiyeon speechless.

Yoona giggled and smacked Kris’s arms lightly, “Kris! Don’t bully my best friend!”

“She is your best friend?!” Kris stared at her with his jaws widened.

“Yup! My dongsaeng I was talking about! She’s pretty, isn’t she?” Yoona beamed while patting Jiyeon’s head gently but that made Kris puked, “Oh gosh, pretty?! She’s far from that!”

“Unnie! How did you know such jerk?! He totally looked like a playboy too! Are you his girlfriend?! UNNIE, BREAK UP WITH HIM, NOW!”

Yoona laughed, alongside Kris’s friends, while Kris stared at her with anger in his eyes, “Excuse me?! Jerk?! Playboy?!”

“Yes, and it’s you!” Jiyeon argued back, and that made the rest of them laughed in bliss, once again.

“It’s the first time I saw someone retorting back with the Kris!”

Jiyeon turned her head to the panda-looking guy confusingly, “No one talked back to him before? Why? He deserved to be scolded! And who are you, Mr. Panda?”

“I’m Tao and I’m not panda…” Tao pouted sadly and that softened Jiyeon at once.

“Awww~ I’m so sorry!” Jiyeon pinched his cheek lightly and giggled, “Tao, don’t be angry~”

“Yes, noona!”

“You’re younger than me?”

“Yup! I’m in my first year!”

Jiyeon nodded her head understandingly, “I see~”

“And noona, these are my friends! And also Kris hyung’s friends!” Tao pointed to his side and the other 4 waved with bright smile on their faces.

“I’m Luhan, same age as Kris, so call me oppa!”

“Xiumin here~ I’m older too!”

“Just call me Chen!”

“I’m Lay.”

Jiyeon waved in return and smiled brightly, “You guys are so friendly, unlike your hyung!”

Kris scoffed as the rest of them laughed again, “I’m the friendliest guy among them, honestly.”

“I can’t see that.” Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders and turned her attention back to her best friend, “Yoonie unnie! Break up with him now!”

Yoona giggled and grabbed her hands to calm her down, “Dongsaengie, he is my cousin! He isn’t my boyfriend!”

Jiyeon sighed in relief and patted her chest lightly, calming herself down from the shock, “I see… That’s good to hear, unnie~”

“I’m not invisible, hello?” Kris hissed in return while glaring at the girl in front of him. “I can hear everything you said!”

“I agree with the rest of the students, you two suit each other so much!” Yoona squealed which left the duo in shock.

“UNNIE! / YOONA!”

The duo stared at each other when they heard their voices coming out at the same time.

“Look! You guys are perfect for each other!”

The duo crossed their arms and turned their head away from each other, trying to keep themselves cool from anger and embarrassment.

With that, they left for lessons since the bell rang, which saved the duo for the day.

♥♥♥♥♥

A few days had passed, and Jiyeon hasn’t seen the boys ever since, which made her slightly upset. “Unnie~”

Yoona beamed while turning her head to face her as they walked out of school. “Hmmm?”

“Where are the boys? I missed Tao and the others…”

“Kris too?” Yoona giggled teasingly but only to receive a light slap on her arm. “Unnie!”

“Alright, alright.” She giggled and hooked her arms around hers tightly, “I’m not sure too~ Maybe they are busy… Oh right! Prom is coming! They might be preparing for it now!”

Jiyeon brightened up and turned Yoona around to face her entirely, “That’s right! Unnie! You have prom to go to! Let’s get your dress now!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter