Calling for Baby ClumsyAngel

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: ClumsyAngel

Pairing: Kyuyeon

Plot: Love-Hate Relationship

“Oh, look who’s here~” Jiyeon sang as she spotted her neighbor exiting his house too. “The giant and childish prankster~”

Her neighbor raised a brow and stared at her.

Jiyeon whistled happily and walked passed him but he used his index finger and thumb to grab her back by her collar, making her jerk back to his side.

“Excuse me? Miss childish number one, who’s the prankster here?”

Jiyeon turned her head to glare right back at him, showing off her death glare to him. “You’re the prankster! Who is the one who threw a bag of fire crackers into my room yesterday night?!”

“Then who’s the one who came over to my room to hide under my bed and scare me?!”

Jiyeon yanked his hands off her collar and crossed her arms while turning her body around to glare at him fully, “You’re the one who started this whole prank thing since we’re 5, CHO KYUHYUN!”

“That’s because you’re fun to tease, and it’s OPPA for you.”

Jiyeon scoffed and rolled her eyes in annoyance, “Oppa? Psh. You wish. You’re just an uncle.”

Kyuhyun widened his eyes and glared at her dangerously, “I’ll give you 3 seconds to run away for now. If you’re caught, don’t blame it on me if you’re dead.”

“YOU… YOU!” Jiyeon pointed her finger at him accusingly, and she kicked his knee before running away from him, “STUPID JERK! STUPID GIANT! STUPID WEIRDO!”

Kyuhyun was hopping around with his knee up against his chest since it was so painful, while he glared at her escaping figure with fire in his eyes. “PARK JIYEON! STAY RIGHT THERE!”

Ignoring the pain in his leg, he shook his leg a few times before chasing after her. “PARK JIYEON! STAY WHERE YOU ARE!”

Jiyeon was still running away from him, as he chased her down the road.

They studied in the same school anyway, so it wasn’t a problem for their route. However, they had to cross lots of roads which was dangerous for them to run around.

“PARK PRANSTER! I’M COMING!”

Jiyeon turned her head back and widened her eyes when she saw Kyuhyun right on her tail. “GO AWAY!”

Kyuhyun ignored her cries and finally caught up with her. He pulled her into a headlock and grinded his fist onto the top of her head, which caused her to struggle painfully.

“CHO PRANKSTER! GO AWAY! IT HURTS!”

“SO?!” Kyuhyun continued his doing and giggled happily, “Are you still going to kick my knee?!”

“NO! NO!” Jiyeon shrieked and held onto his wrist, “I WON’T DO IT AGAIN! LET ME GO!”

Kyuhyun laughed evilly and he wouldn’t let her off so easily. If she had the first time, there will be a second time. That’s in Park Jiyeon’s dictionary.

“I don’t believe you!”

“I’m stating the truth! I won’t do it again! Let me go now! Please~~~” Jiyeon whined and was about to cry at the pain and that was when Kyuhyun let her off when he heard her sad voice.

Jiyeon straightened up and sniffled as she fixed her hair back into its place. Kyuhyun gulped and stared at her in guilt. “Hey…”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and punched his arm before running off to school, leaving a bewildered Kyuhyun behind.

“What the hell… That’s the first time she cries…”

He shook his head hardly to push her crying expression out of his face before walking towards the school too.

Fate just loved playing around with them, because they were in the same class. It had been like this for the past few years in their pre-school, middle school, and high school. Every single year, they got into the same class.

Kyuhyun walked into the classroom only to find Jiyeon rubbing her head with a pout on her face. He didn’t even know he let out a smile at her cute expression.

“Hey buddy~ What are you smiling at?”

Kyuhyun coughed awkwardly and pushed Donghae’s arms off his shoulders. “Hands off me, hyung.”

“Cold.” Donghae sighed and walked ahead of him, “Cold as ever~”

Kyuhyun walked after him but his eyes were stuck on Jiyeon. She was still rubbing her head with one hand, and the other was trying to grab her books from her bag.

He focused on her the whole time and chuckled madly when he found out she was struggling to look for her book. Kyuhyun could see how her eyes widened at her bag and she had both of her hands in her bag then, searching for her book frantically. He witnessed how she panicked when she couldn’t find her book and shook his head in disbelieved.

*This kid is always the same.*

“Class, morning!”

Jiyeon gasped and stared to the front of the fierce woman walked into the room. This teacher was different from the others. Others were called teachers, but this woman was named devil by the students.

“Take out your books now.”

She was stern and serious all the time.

If someone didn’t bring her book, he or she will be out of the class for the whole lesson and had to stay back for detention.

“Who didn’t have it?”

Jiyeon frowned and fiddled her fingers with a pout on her face. *What to do? What to do?!* Her hands were almost halfway up the air, but all of the sudden, she saw the textbook on her desk.

“I didn’t bring today.”

“Cho Kyuhyun.”

Jiyeon gasped and turned her head to face Kyuhyun. He was facing the front with a ‘whatever’ look on his face.

“Out of the class and detention later.”

Jiyeon sniffled again and frowned sadly at him. “Prankster…”

Kyuhyun giggled and ruffled her hair before walking out of the classroom coolly. He just had to send her a wink right before she exited the room.

Jiyeon returned her eyes to the book and used her thumb to rub it softly. “Kyu…”

“This can’t do.” She had decided. She placed her book under her table and raised her hand bravely, “Me too.”

“Park Jiyeon. Join Kyuhyun outside and detention later.”

Jiyeon bowed politely before getting out of the classroom to join Kyuhyun. The latter widened his eyes and stared at her in confusion, “What are you doing here?”

Jiyeon simply sent him a smile and crossed her hands behind her back, “To accompany you!”

“STUPID!”

That made her flinched. “Kyu…”

“I gave you so you don’t have to get detention! My records were already bad so it doesn’t matter. You can’t get your records dirty too!”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and kicked his leg before going to a far corner to squat down against the wall.

Kyuhyun gulped sadly at her reaction.

He had gone too far once again.

*Stupid! Stupid! She’s trying to accompany you and you scolded her! You and your big mouth, Cho Kyuhyun!*

He walked over to her and squatted down next to her, but Jiyeon shifted away from him.

“Hey~” He nudged her elbow but she shrugged him off. “Don’t touch me! I don’t like you.”

Kyuhyun sighed and sat on the ground instead, “Come on~ Don’t ignore me, please? I’ll feel weird. I’ll apologize, okay? I’m sorry.”

Jiyeon took a peek at him with her pout still on her face, which made him chuckled madly. He brought his thumb up to her lips and brushed her pout off, “Stop that. You looked ugly in it.”

Jiyeon pushed him hardly, which caused him to topple over. That made her laughed instead. Jiyeon laughed madly at his weird position, “You looked ugly now too!”

Kyuhyun sat back to his position and glared at her, “Did you just push me over?!”

“Yes I did~”

“You’re so dead now!” Kyuhyun sneaked one arm behind her to grab her waist, and had his other hand on her waist too.

In just one second, Jiyeon was laughing madly and squirming about at his doing. “KYU! STOP! HAHAHAHA!”

Kyuhyun was laughing with her as he continued tickling her. “Say sorry!”

“SORRY, KYU! SORRY!”

Kyuhyun finally let her off but his arms were still by her waist, “Are you going to do that again?”

Jiyeon shook her head obediently and took her three fingers up, “Nope! I swear! I won’t do it again! Only pigs will do it! I’m not pig!”

“You’re not pig but you’re a dino.” Kyuhyun chuckled and pulled her closer so she could lean on his body.

He landed his head on hers which tensed her up at once.

“Kyu…?”

“Let me sleep for a while. History is two hours long so I can sleep for two hours.”

Jiyeon relaxed in his arms and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter