Calling for Baby MarshmallowCandy

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: MarshmallowCandy (It's correct spelling now, right? :D)

Pairing: Myungyeon/Moonsoo

Plot: Jiyeon is a quiet girl and un-sociable girl while Myungsoo is a jerk playboy. Myungsoo start to fall in love with Jiyeon and change his attitude from a playboy to cheesy guy even though he still can't let go his ex. At the same time, Moonsoo ( Myungsoo's lil bro ) likes the same person that his hyung like.

“Kim Myungsoo, why are you late again?”

The teacher asked when he saw Myungsoo walking into the class 30 minutes after they’ve started.

Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders coolly, “I just feel like it.”

“Detention after school.” The teacher sighed, giving up on him but it’s the school policy to have detention for late-comers.

“Do you even think I will go?” Myungsoo smirked and sat down on his seat. He placed his legs on the table and leaned back onto the chair lazily, “Get going!  I want get out here and have some fun tonight.”

The teacher shook his head and sighed deeply, “wake up son.”

He turned back to the blackboard and continued with his lesson.

♥♥♥♥♥

Half an hour later, his lesson ended and Myungsoo was the first one to exit, just like always.

And loud squeals could be heard along the hallway.

“MYUNGSOO OPPA! YOU’RE SO HANDSOME!!! KYAAA~”

Almost all their squeals were the same.

Myungsoo smirked at the attention he was getting. He stopped beside a pretty girl suddenly, “Hey pretty lady. Wanna have some fun?”

He winked at her playfully and pulled her waist closer to her.

“Of course! I will make sure you like it, oppa!”

The girl flirted back and winked at him.

“Let’s go~” He sang and pecked her cheek before walking away suavely, still hugging her waist.

“Awwww~ you’re so lucky he picked you!” Her friends cheered for her which made her more excited while being dragged away.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Oppa~ More~” She moaned loudly and shamelessly.

They were not in the deserted classroom down the hallway.

Well, almost no one would go there.

 “You’re… ing… Tight…” Myungsoo groaned at each .

“Oppa~”

The girl continued her moans and dug her nails deeper onto his back.

♥♥♥♥♥

*GASPS*

Myungsoo and that girl turned to the direction of that voice.

“Erm… Sorry!” The intruder bowed with a blushing face and dashed out of the room.

“Aish!” Myungsoo pulled out, even before they came and wore his pants.

“You’re no fun. Get lost and don’t appear in front of my face again.” Myungsoo spat and dashed out of the room, wanting to find that intruder and threatened her not to tell anybody. He left his abandoned toy all alone in the classroom, crying.

Myungsoo ran down the hallway but saw nobody. “Aish! Where the is she!?”

He ran out to the garden on the rooftop and stormed around crazily.

He stopped his steps when he heard some murmurings in one corner.

He walked nearer to that direction, wanting to hear what that was all about.

“I didn’t see anything… I didn’t see anything… eeeeewwww… My eyes… Argh! I didn’t see anything!”

Myungsoo smirked. He had found that intruder already.

“YAH!” Myungsoo roared at her which made her flinched.

“I SWEAR I DIDN’T SEE ANYTHING!” The intruder closed her eyes tightly and ducked her heads down, avoiding his stares.

“Really? You better not spread this around or you’re dead.” Myungsoo threatened her.

She nodded her head obediently at his request. “I won’t!”

“And you said you didn’t see anything huh?!”

She gasped at the clever mind he has. “I… I won’t tell anyone!” She rubbed her hands together and looked up at him, asking for forgiveness.

But the moment she looked up, Myungsoo could hear his own heartbeat increases its speed to the maximum.

He thought he almost will get a heart attack.

“Let me go please, I won’t tell anyone.” The girl cried and asked for forgiveness.

Myungsoo could feel someone stabbing his heart when he saw her tears.

He squatted down beside her and wiped her tears away which made the girl’s eyes widened to the maximum.

She backed away from his touch and leaned against the wall while hugging her knees.

She frowned and looked up at him, “w-what are trying to do to me?”

Myungsoo frowned after seeing hers and scooted closer to her.

“Don’t come near me! Y-You’re weird!” The girl screamed and pushed him away harshly.

Myungsoo fell on his and groaned a little, “arghhhh…”

He rubbed his to smooth its pain.

The girl was taking this chance to escape but Myungsoo saw it. He saw that girl stood up, trying to run away. Myungsoo couldn’t let her go, so he pulled her wrist hardly.

“AHHH!” The girl lost her balance and fell on top of him.

“W-what are you doing!?” She shrieked while trying to stand up but was locked in his tight embrace.

“Y-yah! I promised I won’t tell anyone already!” She pouted, trying to escape his grip but it was just too tight.

He giggled at the cute expression on hers.

“What’s your name?” Myungsoo finally talked after that long silence from him.

“Eh?”

“What’s your name?” Myungsoo asked gently, once again. Not minding repeating it to her.

“Erm… I’m Park Jiyeon. Then, who ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter