Calling for Baby Cherry_Sakura

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cherry_sakura

Baekyeon

It depends on you, author nim. But I want it sweet, romance and based on idol life
Thank you :)        

“Baekie!”

Baekhyun stopped his track and turned around with a wide grin on his face. There she was – his best friend forever.

BFF? Yes. A girl? Yes.

Who was she?

Park Jiyeon.

They knew each other during high school, and they had the same dream. As such, they pursued it together.

Jiyeon debuted first, but he doesn’t mind at all. Instead, he supported her. Within years, he debuted too. Jiyeon supported him as well.

They were simply BFF.

All these years, they kept in close contact and talked about everything to each other. Work, schedules, trainings, hardships, tiredness, bossy managers and directors they met, and even their members.

Everything they could think of, they told each other.

Even love.

Yes. Baekhyun told Jiyeon everything – even his true feelings. But as for Jiyeon, she kept it a secret. She kept her love life a secret.

Reason being?

She loved him – easy.

She loved him ever since high school. She had kept records of every single photo they took together. In her memories, they were only him.

And why does she keep it a secret?

The reason was simple too – Baekhyun loved someone else.

How could she even confess to him? She knew the outcome – rejection. Worse still, they became awkward.

She doesn’t want that.

She rather them to be BFF, not strangers. If he was near her, she would be satisfied.

“Jiyeon-ah~”

The said girl let out a wide grin as she jogged over to his side. “Ja! I made cookies for you!”

“Yeonie~ You know I can’t eat them~”

“Really? So… you don’t want it?”

Baekhyun simply pulled the bag of cookies back when she was about to keep it. “Just don’t tell my manager about it, okay?”

Jiyeon laughed at once. “Since when did I do that?”

“Right~”

They shared a sweet laughter together before walking down the hallway, back to their own waiting room.

Sometimes, they had the same schedules together, and when they did, Jiyeon would make cookies and sweet treats for him.

He loved it.

He couldn’t ever resist it at all.

As such, he was so happy to have the same schedule with her. Needless to say, Jiyeon felt the same way because she could see him.

The day went by quickly, and Baekhyun was up in her apartment again. He always sneaked up alright. He often stayed over for dinner and the night too.

They were this close.

“Yeon-ah~”

“Yeah?”

“Did you see her today?”

Jiyeon raised a brow as she placed the clean dishes onto the drying rack. “Taeyeon unnie?”

“Yeah!”

“Of course not. She’s not in MBC building, is she?”

“BUT I SAW HER TODAY IN THE MORNING!” Baekhyun squealed like a dolphin at once, as he rolled around on her couch.

Jiyeon turned back to her dishes, hiding the sad smile which appeared on her face. “Good for you then, Baekie! You can see her almost every day, right?”

“Of course! And she said hi to me first today!”

“That’s awesome!”

“How about you, Yeonie?”

“What about me?”

“Who do you love?”

Jiyeon sighed inwardly, “I told you I don’t have anyone before, Baekie!”

“Are you sure? Not even a guy can shake your heart?”

“Nope.”

“You have high standards, Yeonie. You need to lower it.”

“Nah. I’ll know when love comes knocking, and then I’ll tell you who it is.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.” Jiyeon cooed as she walked over to his side with cut fruits on a plate.

Baekhyun took the plate over and munched on them happily, before pulling her down to his side.

They began chatting for the whole night again.

This simple life was what Jiyeon wanted. But Baekhyun couldn’t even notice it.

♥♥♥♥♥

Days passed.

It had been a month since they saw each other, since they had clashed schedules. Baekhyun was so busy to even visit her too.

And since he still lived in the dorm with the guys, Jiyeon couldn’t visit him as they wanted. So they haven’t met for almost a month.

After a hectic day of schedules, Jiyeon was about to text him when she reached home, asking how he was, but right at that moment, her front door opened again.

She blinked rapidly in confusion, as Baekhyun stormed into her apartment angrily.

He stormed over to the fridge, got a cold bottle out to gulp it down, and stormed over to the couch, slamming his body down onto it angrily.

Jiyeon was confused as hell.

She placed her phone down onto the kitchen’s countertop, before walking over to his side. “What’s wrong, Baekie?”

“Everything.”

“What happened?”

“Nothing.”

She frowned. “You’re contradicting yourself now, Baekie.”

Baekhyun let out a long sigh instead. “I quarreled with my members just now.”

“All of them?”

“Yes, all.”

“What happened?”

“Chanyeol! He started saying Taeyeon noona isn’t a good girl! He said he saw her hanging around with a group of guys outside doing indecent stuff! He said she takes drugs! He said he saw her kissing not one but two guys at the same time! But I said he has no proofs so he can’t say anything bad about her!”

“Then what did the others do?”

“They supported Chanyeol! They said they are the witnesses!”

“But you don’t believe them?”

“Of course not! Taeyeon noona won’t do that!”

Jiyeon smiled as she sat by his side, bringing him into her arms. She brushed his hair, and that calmed him down again.

It always did.

“Don’t listen to them then. Just listen to your heart.”

“Yeonie…”

“Hmm?”

“Why is it always you who make me so calm?”

Jiyeon smiled as she patted his head lightly, “Because I know you well.”

Baekhyun wrapped his arms around her, smiling against her neck in bliss. “Thank you, my bestie.”

“You’re welcome, bestie.”

Jiyeon felt a hard sting on her heart when she heard that, definitely, but she ignored it and comforted him for the whole night.

♥♥♥♥♥

A week passed again.

This night, Baekhyun ran into her apartment, but he was happy.

Jiyeon was confused again.

“What happened today? You looked totally different.”

“NOONA!”

“Taeyeon unnie?”

“YES!”

“What happened to her?”

“SHE ACCEPTED MY CONFESSION!”

Jiyeon could feel her world crumpled. “S-She… did?”

“YES! YES YES YES! I confessed to her just now and she accepted me! Oh God! I can’t believe it! Can you believe it?! She’s mine now! She’s my girl now!”

“W-Wow!” Jiyeon cooed, rather fakely. “Congratulations, Baekie!”

“THANK YOU! THANK YOU!” Baekhyun hugged her tight, spinning her around happily. He was so excited alright.

But she wasn’t.

She could literally heart her heart cracked.

That night, she fell asleep crying. She felt useless. She felt helpless. She felt pain. She felt broken. And worse of all, she felt as though she was a coward.

Yes, she was indeed a coward.

She dared not confess.

She dared not love like how Baekhyun did.

She was a coward to love.

Things turned slightly downhill for her after that night Baekhyun told her the news. Baekhyun started spending more time with Taeyeon, and less time with her.

She was devastated, of course.

But she didn’t blame him.

He was in love.

He was so in love with Taeyeon ever since months ago.

She couldn’t blame him, could she?

Love was unexplainable.

Love was unpredictable.

Love… was also painful.

Jiyeon sighed as she entered the empty house again. It had been two months since Baekhyun came by, and it had been two months since they kept in contact.

She was so broken.

But she moved on.

She put on a brave front and moved on – so no one knew she was hurting inside.

After realizing she was running out of distilled water, she took her purse and went out to the nearest supermarket.

Jiyeon got the things she wanted, paid for it, and left the store hurriedly.

Feeling the cold night breeze, she shivered a little before attempting to walk back to her apartment, but a group of delinquents caught her eyes.

It was distinctive.

Why?

Because there was only a girl among them, with 5 guys surrounding her – and she was kissing one guy and another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter