Calling for Baby Lollipop_Minji

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Lollipop_Minji

Pairing: Myungyeon, Daehyun

Plot: Jiyeon is a nerd while Myungsoo is a kingka. She's always bullied by the queenka in her school. Jiyeon has a brother but she didn't want anyone to know about it. Her brother (Daehyun) is the most famous and scariest gangster in Seoul. Myungsoo have a crush on Jiyeon but he was afraid to confess. One day, Myungsoo saw a boy kissed Jiyeon on her cheeks but actually that boy is Daehyun, Jiyeon's brother. 

Extras: Over protective Daehyun and cute jealous Myungie please :3 *sorry if it's long and confusing ._. 

“Ahhhh!”

“Stop yelling like a kid!” Jimin, the school prettiest girl as known by the population, yelled at the poor nerd after pushing her against the locker.

The locker was located in the hallway and as she was being pushed, students were crowding around them.

They had no attempts to save her from the wrath of the queenka, since they don’t want anything to do with her.

They too, knew that if they were to step on Jimin’s tail, they would suffer the same fate as Jiyeon, the school’s nerd.

Well, the poor nerd never once stepped on her tail though, but Jimin was just trying to get some fun and excitement in school.

Why her?

Easy.

She was the nerd.

She wore big spectacles to school daily, had her uniform neatly tucked like a good student, and her grades always won her.

That was why Jimin found her irritating and annoying.

She had no fashion sense, and she doesn’t know how to dress up. Moreover, Jimin felt as though the nerd was stepping all over her after she scored the top in school for every examination.

“Stupid nerd!” Jimin pulled the poor girl’s hair and slammed her head onto the locker again.

Jiyeon winced at the bruise which was slowly forming on her forehead, and touched it lightly, since it was hurting.

*It hurts…*

“Stop climbing all over me, nerd.” Jimin hissed and pulled her hair again, just to slam her head against the locker once more.

“Ahhh!”

It hit her bruise again, and that made her winced in pain for the nth time.

Jimin rolled her eyes in annoyance and crossed her arms while glaring at her, “Stop acting like a kid, stupid nerd!”

Jiyeon flinched back in fear and closed her eyes when Jimin held her hand up high, trying to hit her hard, but she felt nothing for the next few seconds.

Jiyeon dared herself to open her eyes again, only to find Jimin’s hand being pulled back by another person.

“Stop your nonsense here, Kim Jimin. You’re such a nuisance.”

Jimin widened her eyes and stared t the guy in disbelieved, “Myungsoo oppa!”

“Who’s your oppa? Don’t call me that. Disgusting.” Myungsoo tugged onto Jiyeon’s wrist and pulled her away from the locker.

“And you. Why can’t you defend yourself, huh? Are you really going to let her step all over you? So what if you scored better than her? You should be proud of that!”

Jiyeon could only lower her head while being scolded.

“Seriously…” Myungsoo hissed and glared at Jimin for the last time while pulling Jiyeon to his back, “You touch her one more time, and I’ll kick your plastic face.”

“OPPA!” Jimin yelled in annoyance while witnessing how Myungsoo dragged Jiyeon away from the scene. She felt embarrassed when students began talking about her and glared at the crowd, “WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! GET LOST!”

The crowd soon dispersed and Jimin glared at the direction where the two disappeared to, “Park Jiyeon, irritating nerd. I’ll make sure you live in hell from today onwards. How dare you steal Myungsoo oppa away from me?!”

Myungsoo dragged Jiyeon over to the end of the corridor and sat her down on one of the steps on the flight of stairs.

He took out a piece of tissue and searched her bag for water.

After he made the tissue wet, Myungsoo tilted her head up by holding her chin and tapped the wet tissue on her bruise.

“Don’t you know how to fight back, huh?!”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and lowered her head in shame but Myungsoo hissed as he held her head up higher again. “Don’t move!”

Jiyeon did as told and stared ahead, on the wall behind him, since she couldn’t keep the eye contact with him.

“Are you mute too?!”

Jiyeon shook her head slightly and winced a little since Myungsoo pressed on the bruise hardly.

“Then talk to me!”

“I’m sorry.”

Myungsoo sighed and took out a new piece of tissue and wet it again, “Why are you saying sorry? That should be the one apologizing to you.”

“I’m sorry that I create trouble for you.”

“I’m not in trouble.”

Jiyeon shook her head and pouted sadly, “People will think you’re on my side now. You can’t. They will hate you too! And you’re the kingka, you can’t be on my side. It’s wrong. I’m the nerd. Nerd and kingka don’t fit together.”

Myungsoo frowned and felt a slight sting in his heart. *Whoever said that is wrong. Rubbish. Nerd and kingka fits so well together. Like me and you.*

“That’s nonsense.” Myungsoo tapped on her bruise again, but softer this time round. “Who said that? Who said nerd and kingka won’t fit together?”

“Me… Well, everybody thinks so. It’s just that they didn’t say it out.”

“But I don’t think so.” Myungsoo cupped her cheeks and eyed the bruise, “It looks better now. I’ll go get cream for your forehead.”

Jiyeon pushed his hands back to his side and sighed sadly, “I’ll be fine, Myungsoo. You don’t have to help me every time I got in trouble with Jimin. She will stop eventually when she got bored.”

“She won’t.” Myungsoo grabbed onto her wrists instead, “She had been bothering you for the past two years in school! When has she stopped?! And I don’t mind standing up for you so don’t ever push me away.”

“But-”

“No more buts. I want to do that. I treat you as my friend, Park Jiyeon.” *And my love.*

“Thank you, Myungsoo.” Jiyeon managed to let out a genuine smile to him, “You’re the only one who would be my friend. I’m glad.”

“I’ve got my benefits too! You shall tutor me for the exams coming next week!”

Jiyeon giggled lightly and nodded her head as an agreement, “Alright then. I’ll tutor you! And I’ll make sure you get second in school, after me!”

“Right.” Myungsoo smirked playfully and stood up from the steps. He tugged onto her wrist and pulled her up with him before dragging her over to the infirmary.

“Why are we here?”

“I said I would put cream on your bruise, haven’t I?”

He sat her down on the bed before flipping the whole room for the cream. Jiyeon chuckled silently and pointed over to the cabinet above the sink. “It’s over there.”

Myungsoo giggled sheepishly and rushed over to the cabinet at once. “How did you know that?”

Jiyeon smiled and pushed her spectacle up her bridge of nose, “I came here to get it from the nurse often. She treats me well.”

“Why isn’t she here today then? Seriously… I would have gotten this earlier.” Myungsoo opened the cap and squeezed the cream onto his finger, “Look up.”

Jiyeon did as told and waited for him to do his job. “She’s off every Tuesday.”

“How could a nurse take off?!” Myungsoo got mad and pressed onto her bruise unintentionally, which caused her to wince again. “Ahhh!”

“Oops.” Myungsoo blew onto her bruise and rubbed it softer this time round, “I’m sorry.”

Jiyeon shook her head and smiled warmly up at him, “Thank you, Kim Myungsoo.”

“Stop thanking me, Park Jiyeon. You’re my friend.”

“Than-”

Jiyeon stopped when she found his piercing stare towards her. “Well… I’m happy to have you as my friend then, Kim Myungsoo.”

“That’s much better.” Myungsoo blew onto her bruise from time to time and made sure it turned better before heading back to the classroom with her.

The lesson went on as usual, and although Jimin had her eyes fixed on Jiyeon the whole day, Myungsoo made sure the latter was safely kept away from the former.

“Let’s go, Park Jiyeon.”

“Where to?” Jiyeon raised a brow and stared at Myungsoo in confusion. “I have to go home.”

“I’ll send you home, babo.” Myungsoo took her bags over but Jiyeon held the other strap back, “It’s okay! I can take it! I can go home on my own too!”

“Let me make sure you’ll be safely home. That plastic won’t get you too.” *And I’ll know where you stay! AWESOME THINKING, KIM MYUNGSOO!*

“But you don’t have to…”

“It’s fine.” Myungsoo snatched her bag over and smiled widely, “Let’s go. I’ll bring you home. Where do you stay?”

“Erm…” Jiyeon sighed and finally gave up. She will deal with her brother later then. “I live nearby.”

“You can take the lead then, my friend.”

Jiyeon giggled when Myungsoo did those actions as though he was the slave, and together, they walked out of the school compound.

Jimin gritted onto her teeth harshly while staring at their back as they walked further away from the school gates, “Just you wait, stupid nerd.”

♥♥♥♥♥

“I live here!”

Myungsoo eyed the apartment and nodded his head lightly, “I see~ Are you alone at home? Will you be okay?”

“Yup. I’m alone. But it’ll be fine!” Jiyeon took her bag over and waved, “Go, Myungsoo. Thanks for sending me all the way back home.”

“Go on in.”

“You go first!”

Myungsoo pushed her towards the door and smiled, “Go on in first!”

“Okay.” Jiyeon did as told and opened the door to her apartment, “Bye, Myungsoo.”

“See you tomorrow.  I’ll see you early in the morning!” Myungsoo waved happily and finally walked away after he witnessed her stepping into the house. He skipped all the way back home, which wasn’t far, and that smile on his face didn’t disappear for the whole day.

“Park Dino.”

Jiyeon froze up when she heard her brother’s husky voice behind her. She was just locking the door up and her brother had to show up at time like this.

“Oppa…”

She turned around timidly as she took her empty-degree spectacle down. “Hello…”

Her brother stood right in front of her with his arms crossed, and that intimated her again. “Who’s that guy?”

“He… Erm…” Jiyeon eyed the right side of him while mumbling, “He’s nobody!” And after declarin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter