Calling for Baby Jiyeon107

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon107

Jiyeon, Kris, Sehun, Suzy

Jiyeon was a normal student while Kris was the kingka. They were in a secret relationship and no one knows except her bf Luna. Kris was an over jealous protective boyfriend. Sehun likes Jiyeon and Kris was jealous he decided to tell everyone and the school. Queenka Suzy and miss-a bullied her

Extra: sorry if it’s confusing I’m in a hurry...make it fluffy and make Kris angry when Jiyeon was close with Sehun 

Kris walked into the apartment which doesn’t belong to him, and cracked his neck tiredly.

His eyes scanned the whole room, and a foolish grin formed on his face at once, when he saw his favourite girl in the world, standing against the railing in the balcony.

“Looking at the stars again.” Kris let out a small whisper, before placing his bag down, quietly, onto the couch.

He then walked out to the balcony, and placed both palms on the railing, each by her side. “Baby~”

The girl jumped in surprise, and only then did she realize she was trapped in between his arms. She turned around and smacked his chest lightly, “Oppa! You’ve scared me!”

Kris took a step forward with a victory grin, and buried his face into her neck immediately, which he truly believed that was where he belonged.

“I missed you.”

That was enough for her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and played with his hair, while burying her head into his neck too.

And he knew, by her actions, that she missed him too.

They stood there, in each other’s warmth for a little longer, before she pulled him back into the apartment, afraid of getting sick.

“But baby, I thought you wanted to watch the stars?”

She let out a genuine and sweet smile, before pulling him into the apartment, successfully, “Yup~ And my biggest star is here now!”

Kris let out a sweet giggle, before pulling her in for another tight hug again, “I love you so much, baby.”

“I love you too, oppa~”

“Park Jiyeon.”

“Hmm?”

“How did you know to say such sweet things? You always make my heart melt.”

Jiyeon released the hug and smirked playfully, “That’s because I’m trained!”

“Oh really?” Kris smirked too, returning her the same playful smirk.

Oh please.

He knew he was her first love.

And well, she was his too.

And they have been together for 4 years, turning 5 soon, but they kept their relationship well-hidden.

“You know that I know it’s not true.”

“Why not?!”

“Because I’m your first for everything.”

Jiyeon giggled happily and pounced on him, her favourite hobby in the world, and they fell right onto the floor, with Jiyeon on top of him.

“You’re right, oppa~ You’re my first love~ You’re my first kiss~ You’re my first boyfriend~ And you’re my first-”

Kris raised a brow as he held onto her waist, “First what?”

Jiyeon turned bright red as she quickly stood up from his waist, and hurried off to the kitchen.

That made Kris happy indeed.

He chuckled madly at her red face, since he had an idea what she meant. Kris then followed her into the kitchen and surprised her by wounding his arms around her waist, since she had her back facing him.

“You were about to say I’m your first time too, right?”

Jiyeon kept mum, but she had a bright red face on.

Kris laughed even harder at her face and pecked her cheek lightly, “Spot on!”

“Oppa~~ Stop teasing me!”

“Alright, alright.” Kris gave into her cuteness immediately.

That was his only weakness: Park Jiyeon.

Whenever she cried, he cried in his heart with her and comforted her.

Whenever she laughed, he laughed with her.

Whenever she showed her cuteness, he fell for it at once.

Whenever she was mad and angry, he would do all sorts of things to make her happy.

Whenever she was afraid, he would be there for her to calm her down and make her feel at ease.

She just turned out to be his everything.

Kris smiled against her hair and carried her up abruptly, surprising her too, “Oppa! Let me down!”

“Nah~ I feel like carrying you around now.”

“But you will be tired!”

“You’re light, baby.”

Jiyeon giggled happily before giving in easily, “Really? I am?”

“Hmm~”

Kris placed her down on her bed and pecked her lips once, before heading towards the washroom to get his shower.

“Wait for me?”

“Of course, oppa! You don’t even have to ask!”

Jiyeon picked up the book on her bedside table, and Kris finally walked into the washroom with a small smile.

He hurried on with his shower, since he wanted to spend more time with his girl.

Indeed, she kept her promise.

Kris walked out of the washroom only to find his girl nodding off, but was seriously trying to keep herself awake.

She didn’t even realize he was already out.

Kris let out a small chuckle to himself, and at that moment, he felt as though he was the happiest man on earth.

 He dumped the towel aside, and hopped onto the bed, under the cover so he could bring his girl closer to him.

“Just sleep if you’re getting sleepy, silly.”

Jiyeon pouted sadly while bringing her hand up to rub her tired eyes, “I have to wait for you.”

Kris pulled her hand away and rubbed it lightly for her instead, before pecking it gently, “Close your eyes now, baby.”

She did as told, and could feel herself being pulled into his arms again.

He shifted their body back down to lie on the bed, and cradled his girl gently in his arms. “Goodnight, baby.”

Jiyeon smiled with her eyes closed and shifted her head up, “Goodnight kiss!”

Kris chuckled, once again, at her cute antics, before fulfilling her wish. “There you go. Goodnight, baby.”

“Goodnight, oppa~ See you tomorrow!”

“Nah. Let’s meet in our dream.”

Jiyeon smiled as she buried her head deeper into his chest, hurrying into dreamland to meet her boy immediately.

Kris looked at her sleeping face for a little longer, before letting out a blissful sigh. “Thank goodness you came into my life, baby. I love you.”

♥♥♥♥♥

Kris wore his uniform, before crawling back into the bed, gently waking his girl up.

Jiyeon whined and whined, asking for more time, in which he melted immediately.

He let her sleep for another 5 minutes, before pulling her up by force. “We have to go now, baby. We’re going to be late for school and I believe you don’t want that, do you? Detention means no date~”

Jiyeon shot up at once, “DATE! I WANT DATE!”

“Yes, baby. Detention means no date.”

Jiyeon rushed into the washroom and did her morning routine, came out and changed into her uniform, before hurrying out to the kitchen.

There he was, fixing up breakfast for the both of them.

“Oppa! There’s no time for breakfast! You said we’re late!”

Kris giggled before grabbing her over, trapping her in between his arms as he cooked. Well, with his long arms, he was able to do that easily.

Jiyeon was facing him the whole time, looking at him with her eyes narrowed, “Oppa!”

Kris smiled and leaned in for a peck, while he switched the stove off, “Time for breakfast, baby~”

Jiyeon bit her lips and frowned with her angry face on while watching Kris carrying the dishes out to the dining table.

He returned and chuckled at her face, all over again.

She was just too cute for him to handle.

“Baby! Come on~ Let’s eat!”

“Oppa~~”

“It’s only 6.50, baby. We’re 20 minutes early.”

“EHH?! B-But-But! You said-”

“That was to wake you up for breakfast. We can’t always skip breakfast, you hear me?”

Jiyeon was still standing on her spot, with her lips pouted, “But I could have slept for 20 minutes more…”

“So you don’t wish to eat breakfast with me huh?” Kris sighed and picked the dishes up, walking over to the dustbin, attempting to throw away.

That caught her attention.

Jiyeon rushed to his side, snatched those plates away and placed them back onto the dining table, “LOOKS SO YUMMY, OPPA~ LET’S EAT!”

Kris knew that was her way of accepting and apologizing.

But he wanted to further.

“You don’t want to eat with me, don’t you? Give it to me so I can throw them away.”

“NO!” Jiyeon shook her head innocently as she smiled at him, “Who said that? Jiyeon loves oppa’s food the most! IT’S THE BEST!”

That did it.

That was the absolute.

He couldn’t handle it when Jiyeon used her baby talk. It came out naturally, and always melted his heart at once.

Kris grinned like a lovesick fool and hurried over to her side. He pulled the nearest chair over and sat right next to her, trapping her in between his legs.

“Eat them up, baby.”

“Oppa has to eat too!”

“Feed me then!”

“Ahhh~”

Kris took the egg in, and smiled in bliss.

This was the best of the best.

“Baby~”

“Hmm?”

“When are we going to get married?”

Jiyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter