Calling for Baby JansJY08

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JansJY08

Myungyeon, JB

Jiyeon & Myungsoo have been close friends since young. Can consider being childhood friends. Even went to the same school till University though different major. Myungsoo in music while Jiyeon in acting. Still they are always seen together and even mistaken as lovers. Myungsoo loves her and confess once but got rejected by Jiyeon. So they decide to just stay as BFFs. Then a new guy comes around, JB, and caught Jiyeon's attention. It's love at first sight for Jiyeon and she's determined to win his heart. However, she didn't know that JB is quite a player. Still she tells Myungsoo abt liking JB and asks him for help. Myungsoo, who harbours feeling for Jiyeon since young, decide to help her for he wants her to be happy. So they make many plans to catch JB's attention till he got jealous and eventually wants Jiyeon as his GF. Along the way, Jiyeon felt something different with Myungsoo since they spent lots of time together and doing a lot of skin ships while carrying out the plans. But decide to forget since she got together with JB already. Myungsoo was happy for her but at the same time dejected. JB also confront Myungsoo to not meet Jiyeon again by even telling stories abt him to Jiyeon making her to start hating him. Their friendship got further apart and Myungsoo can only see her from a far. One day, Myungsoo heard that JB cheats on Jiyeon, told her abt it but she didn't trust him. Stating he's just jealous. So Jiyeon hates Myungsoo more and wants him out of her life n he then decide to complete his studies overseas since he got offered a scholarship. He left quietly and Jiyeon suddenly felt his absence and recalled how he's always there for her and all. She loves Myungsoo all along. Can she get him back? The ending is up to you, authornim.

Note: Hey, it's my first request. Haha. Hope the plot does not confuse you and make the story to be playful, sad and happy ending for Myungyeon!! Thx!! 

“Myung! Myung!”

Myungsoo looked up and pulled away from the wall when she finally spotted his best friend running towards him. “Why are you so hyper today, Park Jiyeon?”

“It’s because…” Jiyeon giggled and hugged him tightly, “I met someone who is so amazing and cute and awesome and handsome and AH~ HE’S JUST AWESOME!”

Myungsoo could feel countless of arrows shooting right into his heart. “So… You like him huh?”

“Why not?! He’s my ideal guy!” Jiyeon grinned like a silly fool and stared dreamily ahead, as if that guy was right in front of her.

“Who’s that?”

“JB. Im Jaebum. Do you know him?! I heard he’s quite popular in schools~”

“JB? That player?!” Myungsoo hissed, “He’s a player, Jiyeon-ah. You won’t be happy with him!”

“He’s not, Myung! I know. Everyone is so awed by his appearance in our school. He’s in the same major as me too, Myung! I can see he’s a good guy! He treats everyone so well~”

“But-”

“Myung, please! You have to help me! I want to catch his attention~ Hmm? You’re my best friend, right? You will help me, right?”

Best friend.

That’s right.

They were only best friend.

How silly of Myungsoo to be best friend with her. Myungsoo was rejected once by her. He confessed when they were in their first year of high school.

But Jiyeon claimed that she doesn’t have the same feeling, so they remained as friends.

Up till date, they were still best friends, and Jiyeon loved this relationship. She wanted them to be best friends forever.

“Hmm? Myung! Please~~~?”

“Alright, alright.”

And he can’t say no to his princess. Myungsoo treated her like a gem. “I’ll help you.”

“YAY!” Jiyeon pounced on him again, making his heart fluffy again. “Myung, you’re the best! You’re indeed my best friend ever. I love you!”

“Yeah… No problem.” He knew, that ‘I love you’ meant nothing more than a friend.

♥♥♥♥♥

They started their operation the next day, after lots and lots of plotting by the duo.

Jiyeon wanted to make sure she will be known to him, so she collided into him on purpose and eventually, they began to talk from there.

Jiyeon would make sure she doesn’t look that obvious, and JB fell for her plans. JB was awed by her beauty too, and so he began to be friend with her.

They managed to chat even during lessons, and he could feel something towards her. It was those tingly feeling in his heart, and he knew Jiyeon was someone he wanted to play with.

However, since Jiyeon felt no improvement, she finally put her plan B in action.

By being close to Myungsoo whenever JB was around. It wasn’t as though the two friends weren’t close enough. They were like lovers to everyone’s eyes, but since JB was new to the school, Jiyeon had asked Myungsoo for help so he would get jealous.

“Jiyeon-ah, ahh~” Myungsoo cooed and fed Jiyeon some food when he spotted JB entering the cafeteria.

JB saw it, and he felt those weird feeling in his heart again. He never felt it before, so why would he feel it then?

But he stormed out from the cafeteria, not bothering about those weird feeling in his heart.

“Wait, Jiyeon-ah! Let me help you with that! You can’t hold heavy stuffs, silly.” They were outside the locker’s room, and Jiyeon was holding her books in her arms which seemed heavy.

Myungsoo rushed to her side to help her, and JB caught it. He felt that weird feeling in his heart again.

*Damn it. This can’t do. I have to get my hands on her before that guy did.*

“Jiyeon-ah.”

The said girl stopped her work and looked at JB, “Yes?”

“What’s your relationship with that guy? You know… You’re always with him. What’s his name again? Kim Moonsun? Kim Myungssun? Kim-”

“Kim Myungsoo.” Jiyeon replied instead, “He’s someone dear to me. Why?”

“You know something?”

“Hmm?”

“I felt jealous when I see you’re with him. Please tell me he’s not your boyfriend.”

“You- You what?”

“Yes, I felt jealous when I saw you with him. Are you his girlfriend? You’re not, right?”

“He’s my best friend.”

“So that means you’re single.”

“Yeah…”

“Great.” JB smirked and turned to face her completely, “Jiyeon-ah. I know we’ve met only for about a month or so, but I really felt something when I was with you. Do you feel the same?”

Jiyeon smiled shyly and did a victory dance in her heart. “I… I feel the same too.”

“AWESOME!” JB cheered and hugged her tightly, “You’re my girl now.”

“Are you asking me to be your girlfriend now?”

“Yes, Park Jiyeon. Be my girl?”

Jiyeon nodded her head against his chest and hugged him tightly, “Yes.”

The class, who had stopped their work, turned to them and cheered happily for the new couple. They were the best-looking couple of their class too.

JB send her home when school ended, and she rushed up to her room to dial Myungsoo’s number immediately.

“MYUNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“From your happy voice, I assume you did it?”

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Congrats then, Park Jiyeon.” Myungsoo whispered, but he was tearing up. “You did it huh? I hope he treats you real well~”

“I hope so too. He was so cool just now, Myung! You know-” And Jiyeon continued to blabber about the whole story with JB.

Myungsoo listened to her whole-heartedly, and supported her the same way as before. How could he abandon his own gem easily?

He can’t.

♥♥♥♥♥

However, as days went by, the distance between the two friends grew apart. Jiyeon was found to be with JB more often, and Myungsoo was always alone.

They used to meet during lunch period, since they went to different major in university, but after Jiyeon got together with JB, she started eating with him.

JB would send her home when school ended, or sometimes, they would go out for dates.

It was as though her world revolved around only JB alone.

Myungsoo was devastated, of course. He felt so lonely since Jiyeon pushed him away, although he knew she didn’t mean it.

But all he could do was to stand afar and eyed the couple, who became the famous campus couple in no time.

He was hurt, so hurt.

He knew his heart wouldn’t heal easily.

Ever since she rejected him during high school, his heart was still in pain up till date. It was hard for him to forget her, he just couldn’t.

Myungsoo was about to return home from his club activities since it ended late. He dragged his feet home with his head lowered, but he stopped when he saw a pair of shoes right in front of him.

He tilted his head up only to find JB in front of him. “What do you want?”

“Get away from Jiyeon.”

“What?”

“I said, don’t go near Jiyeon at all.”

“But we’re not even talking now, thanks to you.”

“Oh really? That’s awesome then. I’m just giving you a warning. Don’t get near her or you’ll get it from me.” JB hissed and walked away, leaving a dumbfounded Myungsoo behind.

“Who does he think he is? Ordering me like this?! Jiyeon is my best friend, mind you, jerk.” Myungsoo hissed as he stared at JB’s back.

He swore he would beat him up like a pulp if he wasn’t Jiyeon’s boyfriend.

What a total jerk he was.

He made no effort to talk to Jiyeon since he knew she would be by JB’s side the whole time, and he doesn’t want to bring trouble to her.

However, one afternoon, Jiyeon walked up to Myungsoo and pulled him to a corner. He thought she was finally talking to him, but no.

“Why did you do that to JB?!”

“Huh?”

“JB said you threatened him to leave me! Why did you do that?! You know I love him so much, and you did that?! Myung! What happened to you?! You’re not the old Myung I used to know!”

Myungsoo scoffed in disbelief. “What the hell? I didn’t do that!”

“But he said you threatened him!”

“You believe him, and not me?!”

Jiyeon crossed her arms and glared at him, “I didn’t know you would do this. He said you still like me. I thought we had that topic settled years ago? Myung, we’re best friend! Let us be that way forever, okay?”

She hissed and walked away, leaving a dumbfounded Myungsoo behind. “What the hell did I do wrong?”

He was surprised his best friend would turn out this way. How could that happen? He was disappointed, but he knew, it was JB who manipulated the whole thing.

The distance between the two friends grew even wider, and Myungsoo made no effort to go near her. Jiyeon too, would avoid him at all cost.

It hurt bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter