Calling for Baby Marriee5

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marriee5

Myungyeon, Jiyeon’s family, Boram, Hoya

I read this on the news and felt really bad! Um but I wanted the girl to have a happy ending! I am not sure but they said the husband sold his wife to some and they her for days and experimented on her! Yeah New York is crazy! But I want to change it with Myungsoo being her husband and he is actually good and did not do that! And Jiyeon as his wife but they are separated after it happens! I do not know if the girl is okay but her mom said she is so I guess so and um can you make the plot like she suffered a lot and is depressed but her husband saves her! I am not really sure but I sort of wanted a happy ending for the girl since I felt bad! And somehow I felt like telling you to write it since you’re really good with happy endings! So um something about Jiyeon being and treated so badly but Myungsoo saves her and they fall in love! Can you add a background story of how they fall in love! I don’t really know the whole story! And add Hoya and Boram into it! They are just so awesome. Sorry I know it  

Extra: I couldn’t think of anything but I wanted a happy ending! Since this news is spreading like wildfire! And it just got me so depressed a girl younger than me was treated like that. Sorry I know it’s stupid I’m basing it off news but I just want to have a relief that she is happy somewhere. 

“Oppa…” Jiyeon stared at the small photo in her small hands as she cried sadly to herself.

She was being locked up in the basement of the house, by her family. Not exactly her family, but her step-family.

She was happily living with her husband, who saved her from this torture for years, but she was being brought back to the same hell again.

“Oppa… Save me…” Jiyeon cried even harder when she recalled how they would enjoy everything together, even though it wasn’t something big or elegant.

Just staying by his side would make her happy.

“Save me…”

And she fainted.

She body moved down onto the ground softly since she was sitting down with her back against the wall.

She had been starved for 3 days, only water was given to her to survive, and it was horrible.

That was the reason why she fainted.

The door suddenly slammed opened, but Jiyeon was still unconscious.

“Look at this !” Her oldest step-brother hissed as he walked into the room with his younger biological brother. “Let’s have some fun, bud.”

The younger boy smirked in joy as he walked closer to the figure on the ground, “We will have our fun, brother.”

They pulled the unconscious girl to the middle of the room, on top of her worn-out mattress, and her, again.

Even when she was unconscious, they still did it.

They just needed to release their high, and they just needed someone to have fun with.

And the two brothers were the ones who tormented her up till date, after their father’s footstep.

It all began when she was only 6.

Jiyeon was being brought back by her mother to the house. Her mother thought that her family would welcome her and treat her like their own, but no.

They hated Jiyeon, and even hated their own mother. Her husband too, hated her for cheating on her years ago, and yet, she had the nerve to return with her daughter.

From that day onwards, Jiyeon was being tortured and , whereas her mother too, would ignore her and join in the fun to torture her.

She hated Jiyeon too, for taking away her rightful happiness.

But it was all her fault to bring Jiyeon into the house, and yet, she can’t see that.

The two brothers even took out some toys and enjoyed her unconscious body since the house was empty, but they had no idea her husband was right outside their house, with countless of polices.

He had enough.

He knew about her sufferings, and he had to find the right time to capture the evil bastards.

And he finally did.

No matter how much he didn’t want others to see Jiyeon , he had to charge into the house and capture the two bastards back.

The scene was horrifying to him.

His wife was on the ground , unconscious, while the two guys were torturing her body, even without her knowing.

He yelled in anger and punched the two guys away before rushing to his wife. “Jiyeon-ah… Wake up, baby…”

He covered her fragile body up before carrying her out of the awful house, but not before sending the two brothers his dangerous glares.

“Don’t touch my wife again, and don’t get near her, or I’ll definitely kill you both.”

The brothers made no sign of fear as they smirked, but the police kicked them down onto the ground. “ing bastards.”

“I’ll leave it to you, hyung. You have to do as much as you can, please.” Her husband nodded his head to the leader before rushing Jiyeon to the hospital.

Sunggyu turned to his men and ordered them to beat the two brothers up before capturing them back to the police station.

*It’s for my sister-in-law. ing bastards. How dare you hurt her.*

♥♥♥♥♥

Jiyeon was already in her ward but she was still unconscious on the bed. Her husband was sitting right by her side, trying to comfort her since she was having a nightmare, again.

It was the third time that night, and she still haven’t wake up from her nightmare, which caused it to continue for so long.

“Jiyeon-ah~ Wake up, please. Your oppa is here to help you. Oppa saved you again! Wake up and look at me, baby.”

Jiyeon stirred, and finally opened her eyes.

Myungsoo widened his own eyes in surprise before moving over to the bed to get her face in his palms, “Baby~ You’re up?! How are you feeling now?”

Jiyeon whined and cried as she pushed him away, and Myungsoo knew she was still in her nightmare. “Baby, look at me. Look at me.”

He cupped her cheeks gently and it, “Look at me, baby.”

Jiyeon finally calmed down as she stared right into his eyes, “Oppa…”

“Baby.”

Jiyeon wrapped her arms around him and cried madly into his neck. He made no sign of movements and stayed right by her side, even joining her on the bed.

“Shhh… It’s okay now.” And he comforted her the whole night before she fell asleep again.

He stared at her the whole night, trying to make sure she would be fine and she had no trouble sleeping. She just needed lots of rest after 3 days without food and without him.

Jiyeon woke up only in the noon the following day, and Myungsoo was still by her side. But he had his eyes closed.

Jiyeon stared at him and admired his features before bringing her fingers up to his features softly, gently. “Oppa… I missed you…”

Myungsoo remained still as she felt a pair of soft lips on his cheek. He smiled and brought her closer to him, right into his arms tightly.

“Baby…”

“Oppa, you’re not sleeping?!”

“I can’t sleep at all.” Myungsoo whispered as he buried his head into her hair. “I can’t sleep when I know you’re actually hurting everywhere, and when you’re suffering. I wish I was the one suffering instead.”

“Oppa.”

“Hmm?”

“Don’t say that. If you’re suffering, I wouldn’t know what to do.”

Myungsoo smiled against her neck and hugged her even tighter, not allowing any gaps in between them. “Let’s stop this topic for now.”

“But… How did you… get me out?”

“I charged into your house last night after I saw your parents heading out. I know your brothers would do something to you so I charged into your house with the police. I wouldn’t imagine you were unconscious, baby. You’d scared me.”

“I’m sorry, oppa.”

“It’s not your fault, baby.”

“But I feel so awful and dirty. I don’t deserve you, oppa. I don’t deserve your kindness.”

“Baby, what did we say when we got married? What did you promise me? Don’t you remember?” Myungsoo cooed as he cupped the back of her head gently, brushing her hair now and then.

“I remembered…”

“Tell me now.”

“You said not to apologize for something I didn’t do, and you said not to push you away because you love me so much.”

“Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter