Calling for Baby Myungyeon

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Myungyeon

Pairing: Kaiyeon, Myungsoo, Suzy, IU, Luna, DO, Chanyeol, Krystal, Junhyung

Plot: After the bullying accident happened, T-ara’s popularity go downhill, Myungsoo : Jiyeon’s crush turn his back on her and become so cold towards Jiyeon, IU & Suzy don’t consider Jiyeon as their best friend anymore, it hurts Jiyeon so much even though Jiyeon still support them. Jiyeon almost gave up her career but thanks to Luna, Chanyeol, D.O and Krystal they support Jiyeon on her very hard times and Kai also come to mend her broken heart. 

Extras: please make a happy ending for both Jiyeon’s love life and T-ara’s carrier in their next year and make Jiyeon a tough girl and not really a cry baby. I hope you don’t get confused abt my plot, it will be awesome if you make it two chapters heheh, but if not then it’s okay… thank you authornim,,,<333 hwaiting! 

“Myungsoo oppa!” Jiyeon waved happily at the incoming figure from the opposite of the hallway, “You’re here today too?! It’s been so long since we met!”

Myungsoo simply rolled his eyes and walked passed her, treating her as invisible.

But Jiyeon wouldn’t give up.

She chased after him and tugged onto his arm, stopping him from moving further, “Oppa! What’s going on? Why are you ignoring me?”

Myungsoo yanked her hands away harshly and glared at her, “I don’t talk to bully.”

“But I’m not!” Jiyeon retorted and grabbed his arm again, “Are you talking about those rumors, oppa? It’s all rumor! It’s not true! You have to believe me!”

“Oh really? You think I would believe that trick of yours?” Myungsoo smirked as he yanked her hands harshly away, again. “Stop lying now. Just admit you’re a bully to everyone. Admit why Hwayoung really wanted to quit and admit how you guys treated her so badly.”

Jiyeon shook her head as she frowned in horror, “No! Oppa! We won’t do that! Don’t you know us? Don’t you know me?!”

“I don’t know you any longer.” Myungsoo hissed and walked away, returning to s who were waiting for him at the stairs, heading towards the backstage.

Jiyeon stared at his back as he walked further away from her, and tears were b in her eyes. “Oppa…”

Myungsoo had always been her friend.

Her best friend.

They would share anything together, chat about anything together, play around together, and even gossip together.

And yet, he doesn’t believe her when this rumor came about.

How could he do that?

How could he abandon Jiyeon when she had already fallen in love with her best friend? With him!

Jiyeon turned around, and walked back to her waiting room, dejectedly.

Her members spotted her weird behavior and crowded around her immediately. “Baby Ji, are you okay? What’s happening?”

Jiyeon smiled weakly as she shook her head, “I’m okay, unnie.”

“Don’t lie to us, come on. We know that look.” Soyeon retorted, with authority in her voice, and Jiyeon knew she had to speak now.

“Everyone thinks we’re bullies… Even Myungsoo…”

“Oh no…” Hyomin sighed and brought her into her arms, patting her back lightly. “Don’t be so upset, Ji. I’m sure he’s just confused at the moment. Maybe he will be fine tomorrow when you talk to him again?”

“It’s no use.” Jiyeon shook her head sadly and wrapped her arms around Hyomin tightly, finding comfort from her, “He pushed me away. For real.”

Her members knew about her mini crush for Myungsoo, and they looked at her with pity and sad gazes. They had no idea what they should do too.

“It’ll be fine someday, Ji.” Eunjung patted her head and soon, the others did the same. They scattered around the room again, so as to give her some space alone, and all she did was to zone out on the couch.

She had absolutely no energy left to perform on stage.

But yet, she has to do it.

It was her job anyway.

T-ara was being called out, and they headed over to the backstage at once. The girls greeted every idols in the hallway who passed by them, but the idols simply glared at them, or returned their smiles with disgusted expressions.

T-ara girls made no effort to fight back. They simply continued their walk to the stage, with huge smiles on their faces.

“Look. They bullied and they could still smile. I wonder how Hwayoung would feel. She must be feeling so awful now.”

“I know right! It’s such a pity Hwayoung had to join them. She just ruined her career.”

The girls definitely heard similar whispers around, but they gave no concern to it. They promised to ignore whatever they heard, and carry on with their job happily.

As though nothing had happened.

That’s right.

But everything had already happened.

The whispers and murmurs just got worse, and the smiles on their faces were soon gone. They faded away when they heard the last comment from Kyungli, from Nine Muses.

“Oh god. Look at them! Behaving like real queen now after they kicked Hwayoung out of the group. Seriously… Senior or not, they simply looked like es. Especially that maknae. What’s her name again? Jiyong? Yongji?”

“Jiyeon.”

“Oh whatever. She looked exactly like a we could see in clubs. Those that who would get into the pants of other guys if she had the chance.”

That was the final straw.

Jiyeon returned silent, but her members grew mad. Boram was the first to snap. She stormed over to Nine Muses and slapped Kyungli hard on her face.

In no time, phones were being taken out to record it.

“Don’t you dare say about our maknae like this. When had she ever touched you or when had she ever stepped on your tail, huh?!”

Soyeon walked to the duo quickly.

Everyone thought she was there to pull Boram back, but no. She did the same as Boram. Soyeon slapped her hard on the other side of her cheek and pointed a finger at her accusingly, “You have no idea what was going on for real so you jolly well shut the up.”

That’s right. She even cursed.

Idols around them gasped in surprise as Kyungli glared at them in anger. “YAH! STOP SLAPPING ME! SO IT’S TRUE YOU GUYS ARE BULLIES HUH?!”

“If this would help our maknae, then we can be the bullies as everyone called us.” Hyomin walked up to them and snapped too. “Since everyone had their phones out now, might as well let’s just spill everything out.”

“That’s right!” Eunjung agreed, and walked over to them, “Everyone had been calling us a bully when they had no idea what was going on behind. Everyone simply ignored our greetings and smiles and everyone had been talking behind our back. We can tolerate this, but not when you malign our maknae, calling her names and pulling her reputation down!”

She turned over to Kyungli and glared at her, “Don’t let me catch you saying names about our maknae again. Or it will be worse.”

Qri waved them over in a hurry, and she was panicking, “Girls! Where’s Ji?! She’s not here!”

“What?!” The girls was surprised indeed. She must had ran away when they were arguing, not staying longer to witness the whole quarrel.

The girls ran away from the scene immediately, and ran about the whole building, just to search for her.

They searched high and low, and Qri finally found her hiding in a corner, under the flight of stairs. “Baby Ji.”

She let out a relief sigh and walked over to her, sitting down by her side. “Are you alright?”

Jiyeon smiled slightly and nodded her head, “I’m okay, unnie.”

“Don’t lie. We’ve been staying together in a room for so long, and I know every habit of yours, Ji. I know you want to cry. Just cry. There’s only me here. You don’t have to act strong in front of me.”

Jiyeon sniffled but she had a smile on her face, “I’m really alright, unnie! We should go back for our performance now! I bet we’re creating another bad reputation for us again. We’re late!” She attempted to stand up, but Qri pulled her back to her side.

“Just cry.”

Jiyeon finally burst into tears and hid her face in the crook of her neck, hugging Qri close to her. “Unnie… Unnie…”

“It’ll be alright, Ji. Everything will be alright soon.”

“But… It’s already a month… After the rumor…”

“This just needs a longer time.” Qri advised and patted her back gently, “Everything will be fine soon.”

T-ara members finally spotted them when they heard the crying sound from the stairs. They stood by the side, away from their sight, and looked at each other solemnly.

Everyone had the same thoughts in their mind.

*How I wish this thing never happened before. Ji wouldn’t be suffering like now.*

♥♥♥♥♥

They managed to return to perform a few performances later, since it was live broadcast. The PDs were good enough and they understood them.

T-ara performed and returned back to their waiting room, only to find an angry manager inside, waiting for them.

“What the hell are you girls thinking?!”

He threw the gadget on his hand onto the table and stood up, facing them angrily, “It’s all over the net now! You girls should know everyone is trying to push you down, and you girls make it to the headlines again!”

“But oppa. That talked about Ji. How could we not care? She called Ji names!”

Their manager eyed Jiyeon, and indeed, he found her behavior weird too. *She must have been hurt so much.*

“Alright. Forget about it. Let’s go now.”

The girls kept their things and changed out of their outfits, preparing to head back to their dorm. Jiyeon walked beside their manager and he grabbed the bag from her. “Stay strong, Ji. I know you can do it.”

Jiyeon managed to smile at him, a weak one, and she nodded her head in obedience. “I will, oppa.”

They walked down the hallway, down the stairs, and headed off to the main door, but Jiyeon spotted her two best friends in a corner, chatting among them.

She brightened up at once and told her manager to wait for her, before running over to her best friends.

“Jieunie! Suji!”

The two girls turned their head and all they gave was a disgusted expression. Jiyeon frowned and stopped her tracks at once. She gave a light smile and walked timidly towards them, “Jieunie, Suji… Long time no see!”

“We don’t even wish to see you.” IU hissed and glared at her, with her arms crossed.

And that definitely caused a huge sting in the girl’s heart. “What… What are you talking about…? Jieun? Hmm? Suji-ah?”

Suzy mirrored IU’s actions and glared at her too, “Don’t you get it? We don’t want to talk to bully. We don’t wish to get beaten up too!”

“But I… I didn’t…”

“Don’t have to lie in front of us, Park Jiyeon. Return to your group of bully unnies and you can continue your bully with the rest of your life.” Suzy smirked evilly and turned her head to face IU with her sweet smile again, “Shall we go, bestie?”

IU too, smirked at Jiyeon and hooked her arm with Suzy’s, “Of course, bestie. We shouldn’t stay any longer with the bully. I need my face and voice to live.”

Jiyeon was left alone, in the empty corner, with a dumbfounded and disbelieved expression on her face. “Jieunie… Suji-ah…”

Her best friends just ignored her, and they believed the rumors, just like how Myungsoo did.

“Jiyeon-ah, let’s go.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter