Calling for Baby Wolf88exo

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wolf88exo

Krisyeon

It's up to you authornim but please make it idol-idol relationship and in the end they will be married and have babies :) Please make it long authornim ~ Thank you ❤

“Kris!”

The said man tilted his head up and stared at his manager blankly.

“You’re in for collaboration as a rapper.”

That earned attention from s instead, not him. “With who?! Is it a girl?! Or a boy?! Who is it?! Hyung!”

Their manager laughed as he hushed them down. “It’s your sunbae.”

“Awwww~” The boys started adding noises again. “Sunbae! Oh wait. There are many younger ages sunbae. Maybe she’s younger than Kris! Who is it, hyung?!”

The manager finally dropped the news. “It’s Jiyeon!”

“Jiyeon? Park Jiyeon?! The one who entered the smart model contest with me?!”

“Yes, her.”

Chanyeol raged at once. “NO!!!!!!!!!!”

He earned the attention right at once. “What’s wrong?!”

“She got champion! She won the champion when I should be the one winning!”

Every one of them rolled their eyes, not Kris though, before returning their attention to their manager. Chanyeol frowned and glared at them angrily. “Nobody cares?!”

They turned their head together. “No.” Once again, Kris didn’t even move.

He just didn’t care at all.

“What song will it be like?! Will it be y?!” Kai smirked as he nudged Kris’s elbow lightly, in which he didn’t react again.

“Oh come on, gege! Aren’t you excited at all?!” Tao just had to come out right at that time. Sehun agreed too. “Yeah, hyung! You don’t like it?!”

That moment, Kris finally rolled his eyes.

“Ah, right!” Every pair of eyes went to Chanyeol again. “Didn’t Kris hate T-ara before?! Oh God. Don’t tell me you still hate them now, hyung.”

Kris didn’t reply, but instead, he rolled his eyes again.

They understood.

He still hates them, which were the truth.

Kyungsoo sighed as he patted his shoulder, “No choice now. You have to face her – the one you hates – for about… 4-5 months? Including performances.”

Kris shoved his hand away and left for his room in silence.

s groaned again, at his behavior. He was always like this. Cold, emotionless, full of anger.

Well, he actually hasn’t shown anyone his true sides. That was just a mask to cover his true personalities.

On the other side of the town, Jiyeon just received the news too.

She was happy.

Unlike Kris, she was so excited for a new collaboration with him.

Not because it was him though, but because it would be a new performance for her. She had been waiting and preparing for T-ara comeback but they kept delaying it which left her with boredom.

Finally, something exciting was coming for her.

They will practice daily – singing and dancing, they will film MV, and they will go on stages again!

She can’t wait for it alright.

♥♥♥♥♥

The date finally came.

Jiyeon was already in the studio with Shinsadong Tiger, but Kris was yet to be found.

He was late.

He was late for about half an hour.

Kris entered the room with deep bow at once. “Sorry! I’m sorry I’m late! Sorry!” His manager explained things for him before he finally settled in for the new collaboration.

Well, no one was bothered by his late arrival too.

Shinsadong Tiger began explaining the song to them and even played it for them to hear for the first time.

“I like it! It’s chilling and cooling! Just for summer!” Jiyeon cooed, “Daebak, oppa!”

“Daebak, right?!”

“Of course!”

“How do you feel, Kris?” Shinsadong Tiger turned to Kris for opinion, only to find him glaring at the oblivious Jiyeon. He raised a brow and waved his hand in front of his face at once. “Kris?”

He finally returned to his senses and nodded his head in approval, “It’s nice! I like the feeling too!”

“Awesome! We’ll work on the lyrics together and we can produce it soon!”

They used the whole day to work on their lyrics instead.

Yes, it took a whole day because one, he zoned out, and two, he was secretly sending glares to the oblivious Jiyeon again.

Jiyeon did something though.

She came out with a verse, and Shinsadong decided to use it for the first part. He continued with the chorus and the rest was just easy for him.

It was a love song during summer, which was happy and lively.

It was just… for summer.

Kris wasn’t please with the song at all. But oh well, he could just rap it and finish it.

Jiyeon, on the other hand, was obviously happy and excited – which made Kris even angrier.

*Getting so happy after bullying someone. How great can you be huh?*

At the end of the day, the lyrics was done and they were asked to come back the next day to record the song.

They did.

Kris was once again, late.

This time, Shinsadong Tiger let it off again since he knew EXO was indeed busy.

They finished recording that day, quickly, and the song was done. It was perfect. After which, they starting working on the design of the album.

Jiyeon was the one excited again.

She decorated the whole album, front and back, with her drawings which was actually ugly drawings, but they were cute.

It represented her.

Shinsadong Tiger and the producers were so pleased with her design.

Yes, they used it again.

Kris, once again, did nothing but glared at her the whole day again.

It was so productive that day. Song recording done. Album design done. All left was to produce the albums and performance moves, before filming the MV.

Kris excused himself for another schedule when his manager came by that night.

Jiyeon waved happily and sent him off, but he simply ignored her and left at once, after greeting the producers politely.

He reached the van, but realized his phone was still at the producers’ room.

Kris let out a small sigh and went back down after telling his manager about it.

“Don’t you find Kris too arrogant and cold? He doesn’t talk and he doesn’t give any attention to this collaboration at all.”

Kris stopped when he heard one of the producers spoke.

“Yeah!” And another agreed. “He didn’t even do a thing! I wonder if we got the right person to rap this song. I mean… this is a summer love song! He doesn’t feel in love at all.”

“I agree.” Even Shingsadong Tiger too. “Maybe we got the wrong rapper? Should we change it to others? I know Hoya. Maybe I can ask him if he’s free. We could just record a new version with Hoya as rapper.”

Kris was about to barge in, but his feet were glued to the ground after he took the first step.

Why?

Because someone helped him.

Yes, and that someone was Jiyeon – the one he hated the most.

“Don’t say that, oppa!”

“But Jiyeon-”

“I can see Kris is working hard too! I know! I just know! We have to understand him! EXO is busy now since they’re so popular. He looks so tired too. Oppa~ Let’s go on with Kris alright? And! And he’s older than me so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter