Calling for Baby xswiftloverx

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

xswiftloverx

Myungyeon

Sequel to Chapter 214.

 

“Baby~”

Jiyeon was listening to her music, wearing her earpiece so she can’t hear him at all.

“Baby?” Myungsoo raised a brow as he walked into his room. That was when he realized why he can’t hear her.

But his frown appeared at once when he saw what she was doing.

Myungsoo let out a sigh and walked over to her quickly, engulfing her into a back-hug while pushing the rag off her hands.

Jiyeon jumped slightly, but she knew who it was.

She smiled happily before taking the earpiece down from her ears. “Oppa~ You’re home!”

“What did I say about cleaning?”

“I got bored…”

“You could read a book, or dance, or cook, or bake. Anything! But when it comes to cleaning, we’ll do it together.”

“I’m sorry, oppa. I got used to it…”

Myungsoo turned her around as he cupped her face gently, knocking his forehead on hers playfully. “It’s been 5 years since you’re out from that hell, baby. You’re still used to it?”

“Hmm…”

“Seriously…” Myungsoo could only let out a chuckle. “You’re so cute. But don’t do it again or I’ll treat it as you broke your promise to me.”

“Oppa~ I didn’t break any promise!”

“Then don’t do it again?”

“Okay. I’ll try…”

Myungsoo smiled in bliss before leaning in for a kiss, but she avoided it.

“Baby!”

Jiyeon let out a sheepish smile before running away from his embrace. Myungsoo laughed too, and he chased after her at once.

They ran around the whole apartment, and once again, she was in his arms.

It always ended up this way.

Myungsoo threw Jiyeon onto the couch, not that hard though, and hovered above her at once.

“Oppa~~~”

Myungsoo nuzzled his nose with hers as they laughed merrily together. “Baby~”

“Oppa~”

“Baby~”

“Oppa~”

Jiyeon giggled as she wrapped her arms around him tightly, squeezing him tight. “Oppa~ I love you so much so much so much!”

“I love you too, baby.” Myungsoo whispered into her ears before placing a kiss on her hair.

“Oppa~”

“Hmm?”

“When are we…?”

“Are we…?” Myungsoo knew exactly what she wanted. But he wanted her to say it.

“Are we…”

“Yes?”

They had been married for 3 years, after 2 years of engagement and Jiyeon leaving the hell house before.

Jiyeon has been with Myungsoo for five long years already, and they had the perfect live every day.

Myungsoo worked, and usually, he would be so tired after work. But of course, his wife came first. He will be energized when he returned home, when he caught her in his arms.

Jiyeon was working too, but she was a freelance model.

With her perfect figure and sweet features, a high class model company wanted her. They even wanted her to be a full-time model, but she doesn’t want it.

It was a model associated with Myungsoo’s fashion company. His dad has officially handed the company down to him years ago. It was during one occasion where Myungsoo brought Jiyeon to their company dinner, the boss of the model agency found her.

She preferred to be at home though.

She wanted to be committed to the family, not to work.

And she managed to cope with her modelling and family well.

And of course, since they were in their mid-twenties already, Jiyeon felt that she wanted more. She wanted something joyful.

She wanted a baby.

But Myungsoo doesn’t want it yet.

He wanted freedom. He wanted freedom with Jiyeon. He wanted alone time with Jiyeon. He doesn’t want a baby to interfere.

Yet.

He wanted a perfect family too, but it was just too early.

“Are we what, baby?”

Jiyeon smiled shyly and avoided his eyes as she played with his dress shirt’s collar. “Are we… going to have a baby soon?”

Myungsoo shook his head at once. “I want more time with my big baby.”

Jiyeon smiled sweetly this time.

She always understood it.

And Myungsoo too, understood that she understood it.

“Okay then!”

Myungsoo picked her up swiftly, surprising her instead.

“Oppa!! Let me down!”

“We can still have some fun on bed!”

“Oppa~ I have to bake cookies tonight!”

“Nope. I don’t see any baking ingredients around!” Myungsoo cooed as he walked into their bedroom.

“Ah! I have to put the clothes to wash! Otherwise you have no shirt to wear tomorrow!”

“I have tons of shirt, baby. And almost every colours too.” Myungsoo placed her on the bed before pulling his shirt off.

“Oppa~”

“Hmm?”

“Do we really have to do this?”

Myungsoo smiled as he hovered above her, again. “You don’t want to?”

“Not really…”

“I know. You’re so shy.” Myungsoo giggled before placing a sweet kiss on her head. “Don’t be shy, baby. We’ve done these lots of time too.”

“Oppa~ Don’t say this out!”

“It’s true though.” Myungsoo pulled the covers over them both, with his eyes never left hers for once. “Feeling better?”

“Thank you, oppa.”

“Anything for you.” His hand reached out for a in the drawer while having his eyes on hers the whole time.

Yes, it was yet another sweet night for them.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Oppa~ Wake up! Time for work!”

“I don’t want to work!” Myungsoo groaned lazily before pulling her into his arms.

“Oppa~ I have to work too!”

“You’re working too?”

“We have to go together! Remember?”

Myungsoo sprinted up from his bed at once, smiling brightly immediately. “I remembered now! Let’s go, baby! You have to model our clothes again!”

Jiyeon smiled before pulling him back since he was heading for the door, “Wash up first, oppa!”

Myungsoo let out a sheepish smile instead. “Right!” He picked her up at once, and charged to the washroom before sitting her on the counter.

“Brush your teeth, baby!” Myungsoo handed her the pink toothbrush with toothpaste on, while he took the blue one.

Jiyeon took it willingly and brushed her teeth, of course.

That was actually their usual routine.

Jiyeon would wake him up, even if she wasn’t working, and they would wash up together, change clothes together, and have breakfast together.

After which, it was either they left together, or Jiyeon sent Myungsoo off with a goodbye kiss.

It was their every day routine, but they won’t find it boring. They found it unusually happy instead.

They were so glad to be with each other. Myungsoo was totally so elated to see her once he opened his eyes in the morning too.

“Oppa~ Wear this today!”

Myungsoo took the velvet red dress shirt and a pair of black tight pants from her, obeying her words immediately.

He too, brought a simple light red dress out for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter