Calling for Baby iamnellie02

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Iamnellie02

Myungyeon

Jiyeon likes Myungsoo a lot. Every Valentine's Day, she would confess to him with a gift in hand, but he would just reject her coldly. After years of different attempts, Jiyeon decided to confess for the very last time. Looking for him around their campus, she spotted him with a beautiful girl. This girl handed him a gift and what shocked Jiyeon was the fact that Myungsoo accepted it happily.

Extras: Please don't make the girl a relative of Myungsoo. I actually don't know how to continue with the plot but please give Myungyeon a happy ending. Thank you!!! :D

Jiyeon held onto the present in her hands tightly, and smiled brightly to herself. If she successfully handed the present to him, it would be the third time she gave him a Valentine’s Day gift.

She pushed her spectacles up and giggled lightly, “I hope you would like this, Myungsoo oppa~”

Myungsoo was a senior in her high school.

Ever since she first joined the school, her eyes were set on Myungsoo. She could recall how she met Myungsoo for the first time too.

It was during the orientation for first year student when she first met him.

How?

At the extra curriculum event, Jiyeon walked down the rows of booths which were promoting to hardly on their activities. She had no idea which one to join for her school year, but Myungsoo caught her in.

Just by his looks, Jiyeon was mesmerized by him.

Of course, with that, she had a tiny crush on him.

Jiyeon decided to join his club, Basketball, and she was the only girl inside. No girls joined basketball just for it, although some would join just to hand it into their teacher so as to have a record.

Jiyeon was an exceptional.

She joined because of Myungsoo, and attended every single lesson.

Well, at least she doesn’t have to play.

The truth was, she can’t play at all.

Jiyeon was then appointed as the team’s manager after watching how she failed terribly at the sport. On top of that, she was a nerd too, and the guys simply loved to bully her. They often told her to do lots of useless stuffs and also to clear the hall after they had finished.

Without any complaints, Jiyeon gladly took the job.

She appeared in club right on time, every Wednesday after school, just so to see her crush. She did her job too, which was to prepare drinks for the team members, get them new towels after they finished their trainings, kept the basketballs into the trolleys after they had finished.

She made no complaints about how tiring her job was too, just because she could see Myungsoo.

The guy, however, only saw her as the team’s manager, nothing more, nothing less. He only knew her name was Jiyeon and that was it.

Unknown to Jiyeon, she thought Myungsoo would be interested in her too.

So she decided to give him a present and confess her feelings on the first Valentine’s Day in her high school.

She walked up to Myungsoo after the basketball training had ended, but she had her head lowered shyly.

“Erm… Myungsoo oppa…”

“Yes?” Myungsoo was using the towel to clean his sweat off, but he made sure to answer her since he doesn’t want to be rude.

Moreover, she was his manager.

“This is for you!” Jiyeon squealed and pushed the present to Myungsoo, before running away to her hole and hide.

She stood behind the wall and breathed in deeply for countless times, before taking a peek at him.

“Did he take it? I hope he likes it! He has to see the note too!”

But to her dismay, all she saw was Myungsoo rushing off to his friends, leaving her present alone on the bench.

Jiyeon stepped out from her corner and walked towards the lone present sadly.

She picked it up and hugged it against her chest tightly, it with tears dropping down. “It’s okay… We can always try next year.”

Indeed, she did it again.

Jiyeon prepared some gift for Myungsoo, once again, and brought it to school the next day.

They don’t have basketball training that day, so Jiyeon has to give it to Myungsoo before school ended.

And she did.

She stopped Myungsoo right before he could leave the locker’s room, in the morning.

“M-Myungsoo oppa!”

“Eo? Jiyeon? Is something wrong with the basketball club?”

“No… It’s not that…”

“Then what is it about?”

Jiyeon took in a deep breath before pushing the present to him again, “Here! It’s a present for you, oppa. I hope you will like it!”

Myungsoo looked at her blanket, before taking the present from her hands, almost unwillingly. “Erm… Thanks?”

“It’s not a problem, oppa. I hope you would like it. You have to read the note too!”

“Yeah.” Myungsoo smiled lightly before stepping out of the locker’s room.

Jiyeon stepped out too, just to watch his figure, but only to find Myungsoo chucking the gift into a nearby bin.

“No… My present…”

Jiyeon rushed to the bin and looked at the present sadly. Again, tears were dropping. “Oppa must have not liked me…”

She was so upset, of course.

Who wouldn’t be?

Someone just chucked your present into the bin.

But she won’t give up.

She has her final year to send her gift before Myungsoo graduated from here.

Jiyeon looked at the present in her hands and made a small cheer to herself, “You can do it, Park Jiyeon! This is your last chance!”

Jiyeon waited for the basketball training to end, before walking towards Myungsoo with the present in her hands.

She only moved towards him when he was alone, but to her horror, a girl just walked up to Myungsoo instead, which made her stopped.

And she knew the girl well.

So well.

She was in her class, and she was the meanest ever. That girl had plastic written on her face and chest, and she acted so innocently in front of the guys but not the girls. Every girls hated her, but not the guys.

“Erm… Myungsoo oppa… This is for you. My gift for Valentine’s Day.”

Jiyeon heart broke, literally, when she saw how Myungsoo took the present with a smile. He opened it right on the spot, and it was an expensive watch.

“What am I then…?” Jiyeon looked back down to her gift and let out the same tears again.

She looked back up, only to find the girl wearing the watch for Myungsoo, “Do you like it?”

“It looks nice.” Myungsoo thanked her once more, before asking her out on a date.

Jiyeon doesn’t even care if her tears dropped onto her spectacles. She dropped the gift into the bin before running back home for the day.

The following day, Myungsoo went to school with that beside him, and it was the hot news of the week.

Jiyeon was devastated of course.

But ever since that day, she simply went to the club just for her job. She joined it on her own accord, and she had no other excuses to leave the club.

So she had to finish her job in the club, until she had graduated from school.

Thank goodness Myungsoo will be leaving that year, otherwise Jiyeon would really break down.

Right after Myungsoo had graduated, Jiyeon made so much effort to forget him, and she did. She had long forgotten about Myungsoo eventually.

And as if puberty finally had gone through her body, she started to take care of her body shapes and facial features.

She turned into a huge beauty after taking off the spectacles which she accidentally broke one night.

Just in a day, she turned into a hottie of school, a real beauty with best personality, and she even won the Miss Flower for the school for her last year, as voted by all students.

Jiyeon was still humble, even after she had the award, which was surprising for the students.

With that, her high school years passed easily.

She opted to go to Seoul University and with her good grades, she got into the school at once. Since Jiyeon loved music, she actually got into the Music and Arts Course.

Jiyeon stepped into the class for the first day, and well, she was the attention of the students once again.

She was famed to be the beauty of the class, and almost all the guys were crazy over her.

But she had no intention to be in love though.

All she wanted to was to focus on her study.

A week had passed, and the school had already given them assignments. Jiyeon had no choice but to visit the library for her own project.

She was doing it so perfectly and peacefully, until a strange

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter