Calling for Baby Wawakronik

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wawakronik

Myungyeon, Myungsoo’s father, Jiyeon’s friend, Krystal

Jiyeon is desserts lover. She searches all over the country to find the best dessert. One day, she was invited by her friends to a Japanese restaurant but the restaurant sells dessert instead of sushi or raw foods. And she was enjoying the desserts and get closer with the owner which is Myungsoo’s father and eventually his father told jiyeon that Myungsoo is the one who come up with all the dessert’s recipes. Myungsoo and Jiyeon get closer as a friend, when he says in Japanese that Jiyeon look pretty in front of the customers and Jiyeon says thank you. But, one day when Jiyeon was eating her dessert (that specially made for her) besides Myungsoo, a girl (Krystal) came and ask the same dessert and myungsoo willingly make the dessert for her. Jiyeon got jealous and went out from the restaurant after being ignored by Myungsoo. Myungsoo went out to chase jiyeon out but shock when he found Jiyeon fainted on the ground. It turned out that the dessert was poisoned by Krystal.
This plot is based on my dream and sorry if it looks complicated.

“HMMMMM!” Jiyeon cooed and took another spoonful of the sweet dessert in to . “This is so yummy!”

“Is it?”

“HMMM!”

“You’re losing out, bestie.”

“Why?”

“Have you not been to the Sweet Paradise?”

“NOPE! WHERE IS IT?! WHAT DOES IT SELL?!”

“It sells desserts! All sorts of desserts! And it’s owned by a Korean father and son! They make the best Japanese desserts ever.”

“REALLY?!”

“Yup!”

“Where is it?! Where is it?! Let’s go now!”

“Go now?!”

“Yes! LET’S GO NOW!”

“You can’t go as and when you like!”

“WHY NOT?!”

“You need invitation to get in.” Kanghee beamed. “And not to worry because I will get an invitation soon!”

“How did you even get it?”

“I’m a food blogger, remember?!”

“Yup! Ah! They invite bloggers in to write and critique on their desserts?”

“Yup! Other than us, they invited those Japanese food critiques too! And I’ll give the invitation to you. Wait for it, alright?”

Jiyeon hugged Kanghee tightly at once. “THANK YOU, BESTIE! You’re the best of the best!”

“Of course! I know that too!” Kanghee laughed and hugged her back too.

After their mini café hunting around Iltaewon, they finally got back home.

A few days later, Kanghee did give her invitation to Jiyeon. “Woah! It’s near my house and I didn’t know it!”

“That’s because they don’t advertise it at all.” Kanghee smiled, “And it’s solely for invitation, remember?”

“They’re so secretive!”

“That’s how they are!”

Jiyeon smiled and kissed the card before hugging Kanghee again. “So I just go in now? Do they need any verification?”

“Nope! Just give them the card!”

“Okay! Thank you so much, bestie! I love you!”

“Faster go on! Or you’ll be late!”

Jiyeon smiled and rushed off to the address stated on the card.

It was a super-prestigious looking dessert shop. It looked so comfy and homey. She would love it, totally.

“Why didn’t I see this before?!”

Jiyeon went into the shop at once and handed the card to the reception.

“There you go, Ms. Kanghee!”

“Thank you!”

Jiyeon walked into the shop and widened her eyes at the interior. It was so nice.

She walked towards the counter and she could feel her drool dripping right at once. Those cake were so delicious-looking!

Jiyeon almost had her face plastered onto the glass already.

“Hi, miss?”

Jiyeon stood back up and looked over the counter. “Hello, ahjussi!”

“What’s your name, miss?”

“Jiyeon! Park Jiyeon!” Without thinking much, she told him her real name. The uncle smiled and nodded his head in understanding.

He knew.

He knew the guest list and there’s no Jiyeon inside.

But he let her be since she looked so interested in his desserts.

“Which one would you like to try first, Jiyeon?”

“Hmm… Ahjussi! Did you make all of this?!”

“Some I did, some not me!”

“Hmm…” Jiyeon smiled brightly when she saw a dull looking cake situated in the far corner. “This looks lonely and dull and not appealing but I will eat it! Sometimes, it’s inside that is good which we always missed out!”

The uncle smiled and prepared it for her at once. “I hope you like it, Jiyeon-ah!”

“Thank you, ahjussi!”

She took the cake to a corner and took her first bite.

She knew it.

It looked dull but it was surprisingly yummy.

“This is so good!”

The uncle was watching her the whole time. Every other blogger were taking photos of the cake at every angle, but not her.

She was just eating it deliciously.

She looked so happy too.

And he knew, she must be a real desserts lover.

The uncle brought a cup of cappuccino to her then, “I hope you like coffee?”

“HMMM! I LOVE IT!”

“There. It’s for you!”

Jiyeon smelt the coffee and beamed widely. “It smells so nice!”

“It tastes nice too.”

Jiyeon took a sip and indeed, he was right. “HMMM! It’s so nice!! The coffee smells so nice! Did you make this?!”

“I made the coffee!”

“It’s so yummy! And the cake too! I knew it! The cake is so yummy inside! Ahjussi, did you make it too?!”

“Nope, it’s not me.” The uncle pointed to the baker in the kitchen. “It’s my son!”

“The one with flour all over his face?”

“Yes, him!”

“WOW! HE CAN BAKE!”

The uncle smiled and patted her head, “I’ll get him out!”

Within minute, Jiyeon saw a guy standing by her table. “Hmm! Hello young boss! You made this cake?!”

He smiled brightly with a nod, “Yup, I did.”

“It’s so yummy!”

“Thank you.” He beamed again. “You’re beautiful too!” He spoke it out in Japanese, which caused lots of Japanese beside them to giggle at their cute actions.

Jiyeon looked confused as she let out a small smile, “What does that mean?”

“It means you’re beautiful.” His father replied it for him instead and pushed him down to the seat right in front of her. “Mingle around, son!”

And he was gone.

Jiyeon looked at the guy and beamed shyly, “Hello, young boss! I’m Jiyeon! Park Jiyeon!”

“I’m Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo.”

They started talking about anything.

And it didn’t stop until it was night for the shop to be closed.

“Son! Close the shop alright? I’ll go back first! And make su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter