Calling for Baby Exobacon

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exobacon

Baekyeon, EXO, T-ara

Jiyeon and Baekhyun are idols. Jiyeon have a crush on him but Baekhyun hate her cuz of bully scandal. But he know the truth and starting to feel guilty and have a feeling for her

Extra: plz make happy ending author nim and plz make them cheesy .... :) 

“Look! Jiyeon noona is having a debut!”

Suho looked at Sehun who was cheering for his noona. “Debut?”

“Yeah!”

“What debut?”

“Solo debut, of course!” Sehun smiled dreamily as he looked at the screen in their waiting room. Jiyeon was the current performer, and they could see it since it was broadcasted live during Mnet Countdown.

“Wow! Her dance moves are so y!”

“Yeah!” Sehun was smiling the whole time, with the rest of the EXO-K members by his side watching the TV too.

But one guy wasn’t that happy. “What’s so good about her?!”

Sehun frowned and turned to Baekhyun at once, “Everything!”

“Everything what?”

“Everything! She is nice! She is cool! She is beautiful! She treats me like her dongsaeng!”

“So?”

“So she’s good!” Sehun rolled his eyes and turned his face back to the TV.

These two won’t ever get along well, ever. They always had dispute over everything. It’s either Sehun liked it while Baekhyun hated it, or vice versa.

They won’t ever have something they liked in common.

That was just their personalities.

And whenever they argued, their members let them be too. They knew what the outcome will be. Always.

Sehun won.

Always.

Kai smirked while nudging Sehun’s elbow playfully, “Since when did you know her?!”

“Chanyeol hyung introduced us! Chanyeol hyung and Jiyeon noona are friends, remember?”

Kai simply showed a confused expression.

“The smart model contest! They went to the same competition and Jiyeon noona got first!”

“AH! RIGHT!” He finally got it.

“And Chanyeol hyung introduced noona to me!”

“Hyung!” Kai pouted and turned to Chanyeol at once, “Why didn’t you introduce this y and beautiful noona to me too?!”

Chanyeol simply sent him a sheepish smile, “Because you didn’t ask?”

“Can you introduce her to me now?!”

“I guess.”

“ASSA! LET’S GO!” Kai dragged Chanyeol out, with Sehun following suit, leaving the other 3 members alone in the waiting room.

“But why do you hate her so much?”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes while turning to face the mirror, just to fix his hair. “She bullies.”

“That’s not true.”

“I think it is though. They even forced Hwayoung out of the group. Didn’t you see the videos?! She really is a bully.”

Suho and D.O met eyes at once, and sent each other the same ‘whatever’ shrugs. They knew the whole bullying controversy was not true. It was just a rumour, they knew it.

But all thanks to the videos some anti-fans made, Baekhyun believed it totally.

How gullible!

But that was how he is.

He only looked at what was given to him. He took everything for granted. He didn’t even make an attempt to look deeper into the situation and he gave his verdict.

In the end, the trio returned with Jiyeon instead.

Baekhyun let out a low groan at once, when he saw her. “Why is she here?”

“We brought her to meet you three too!”

Jiyeon beamed widely as she bowed politely, “Hello, Suho-ssi! Hi Baekhyun-ssi! Hi, D.O-ssi!”

Suho and D.O went over to her at once, greeting her kindly, while Baekhyun continued his vain attitude with his mirror.

“I don’t even want to see her.”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and turned Jiyeon around to face him instead. “Don’t mind him. He’s always like that.”

Jiyeon let out a forced smile in the end, which didn’t go unnoticed by the other members.

After which, she excused herself out, after bidding goodbye to them, and even Baekhyun too. The 5 members turned to him at once and sent him their famous glares.

Baekhyun didn’t even put it to heart and continued fixing his hair, which was already neat.

Jiyeon returned to her waiting room and sighed sadly to herself. “Stupid. You’re stupid to fall in love with Byun Baekhyun, Jiyeon. You’re the stupid one. Blame no one else.”

That’s right.

She fell in love with Byun Baekhyun – the man who hated her.

It wasn’t as though she wanted it too. It just happened that way. She fell in love without knowing too.

It was just with the wrong person, at the wrong timing.

♥♥♥♥♥

They met again during Music Core.

It was unavoidable, since both were having performance at the same stage.

Of course, Baekhyun doesn’t like it one bit.

He hated bullies.

Who in the world love bullies?

Of course, he was with one of the many others who hated T-ara. But the problem was – he just didn’t get his facts right.

Jiyeon was heading towards their direction, while they were heading to their waiting room.

“Jiyeon-ah!” Chanyeol just had to call her.

Baekhyun sent him a glare, but of course, he didn’t pay any attention to him at all.

Jiyeon talked to the members again, leaving Baekhyun alone since he doesn’t even care. He walked ahead to their room instead.

That went on for the whole week.

They met usually, but Baekhyun was thankful it was only for that week.

The week after that, they had to rehearse for their concert so he wouldn’t see her at all.

He was so glad.

But something was up with a SNSD member instead. Taeyeon.

Taeyeon wasn’t close to any of the EXO boys, but she appeared all of the sudden, on the last night of their concert.

She watched by the side, not with the audience, but at the back.

She watched the whole stage the whole night, which sent confusion to the boys instead.

Right when they finished the last performance, Taeyeon brought a towel over to Baekhyun and wiped the sweat on his head.

s stared at them blankly, while he too, stared at her in confusion. “Noo… Noona?”

“Yeah?”

“What are you… doing?”

“Helping you!”

“Me?”

“Yeah!”

“Why?”

“Just because!” Taeyeon smiled and brought a water bottle to him. “Drink it up!”

Baekhyun did as told since he was still in confusion. He simply followed her words blindly.

After Taeyeon was done, she placed the items down and his cheeks.

Baekhyun widened his eyes once again. “Noona?”

“Come on. I’ll send you home.”

“But noona!”

He was being pulled by her, out of the hall, to her car.

s texted him and called him, but Taeyeon took his phone instead and sent a message on his behalf.

“Why are you doing this, noona?”

Taeyeon said nothing and drove off.

Baekhyun was aware of his surroundings, but he said nothing. Only when Taeyeon went into an empty car-park did he felt weird.

“Why are we here?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter