Calling for Baby Berryberry96

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Berryberry96

Suho, Jiyeon, EXO

Jiyeon is a cool girl. She meets EXO, who are all famous gangsters. (idk how they meet though haha). She falls in love with the kind and gentle Suho, but he only cares for her as a sister. He doesn’t know Jiyeon loved him and so he asked her to help him get Hwayoung. Jiyeon knows Hwayoung is evil and tells Suho this, but Suho doesn’t listen. He angry but he doesn’t explode or anything. He just tells her calmly but firmly to leave his life. Jiyeon is then depressed and Kris finds her in an ally, . He tells Suho and Suho feels a bit worried but he never visits and keeps his mind on Hwayoung. But then he finds out how evil she is...

“Oppa~ Jiyeonie is here~”

EXO rushed to the door to get her for a simple reason.

Food.

Whenever Jiyeon came, it meant food for them.

Well, they Suho once saved her from some thuds, and he brought her home that night since she fainted.

And when she woke up, she saw 12 guys’ faces above her, which scared her at the beginning.

They were surprised when she screamed too, but once they calmed her down, Jiyeon thanked Suho profusely, and the guys started to befriend her instead.

From that day, Jiyeon looked at Suho from another view instead. She fell deep for Suho’s gentle and kind personality. She fell for Suho’s cute features. She fell for him hard.

But to her dismay, Suho only saw her as his sister, and she knew it.

“My baby sister is here~” Suho often called her that, and once again, he pulled her into a tight hug once she walked into the apartment filled with 12 gangsters.

“Hello Suho oppa~ How are you?”

“What do you think~?” Suho cooed as he pulled her in, while Baekhyun grabbed her bags of food away as quick as possible.

Sehun ran towards Jiyeon and gave her a huge hug before running to Baekhyun, “What’s for dinner tonight~?”

Once he opened the box, he beamed in glee, “PIZZA!!!!!!”

And every other guy rushed over to the table to gobble down since it would be finished in no time.

“Oppa~ Grab a piece too! They can finish it within seconds!”

“I don’t have to do that~”

“Why?”

“Because I know you brought something else for me.” Suho replied smugly, in which Jiyeon blushed a deep red.

Suho caught her red cheeks at once, and he knew he was right. “See! I knew it! My baby sister brought me something else every time.”

“Oppa~ Stop teasing me!” Jiyeon slapped him on the arm lightly, before pulling out another small bag from her bag. “Here~ It’s because you were always last to get the food I brought over, so I made another set for you alright?”

“Alright, alright.” Suho smiled sweetly while walking towards the table with his lunchbox.

“HYUNG! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE A LUNCHBOX ON YOUR OWN?!” Sehun whined once he saw it, which caused the rest of the guys to groan too.

“NOONA~~~~”

Jiyeon beamed and pulled out a cup of bubble tea from her bag, “Ja~ It’s for you, maknae~”

“BUBBLE TEA!” He gave Jiyeon a wet smooch on her cheek, before snatching the cup over and gulp the whole bottle down at once.

“You’re spoiling them, Jiyeon-ah. You don’t have lots of money too.”

“It’s fine. These aren’t huge things, and I’m working, oppa. Don’t worry about me. You guys have to eat. It’s not like I come here every day too.”

Suho gave in at once.

He knew Jiyeon was stubborn, but she was such a caring girl, and he always can’t win her.

The dinner finished in just 15 minutes time, and the boys scattered around the house again. Suho walked out to the garden, while following Jiyeon, and that was their usual routine.

“Oppa~”

“Yeah?”

“Hmm… I just wanted to give you this.” She took out a watch and pushed it to him.

“Why are you giving me this?”

“This watch is special.”

“Why?”

Jiyeon clipped it on for him and smiled sweetly while looking at it, “This watch wouldn’t stop at all.”

“Are you sure? Aren’t it battery operated?”

“Yes it is. But the battery is a super battery. The shop owner told me that.”

“I bet you’re being cheated, Jiyeon-ah.”

“Really?” Jiyeon pouted sadly, but only to smile again, “It’s fine! The watch is cheap too~”

Suho looked at the watch and touched it lightly, “Thank you, Jiyeon-ah.”

“Keep it safe, oppa~” Jiyeon cooed as she touched the watch too, “The time will go on forever, which means I will be here forever! If it stopped, it means I’m not here anymore.”

Suho raised a brow and looked at her in confusion, “What are you talking about, Jiyeon-ah?”

Jiyeon let out a giggle and waved it away, “Nah~ Don’t mind me. I’m talking nonsense.”

Suho let it passed, but Jiyeon was still staring at the watch. *Please don’t let it stop. Don’t let the time stop and I will be by your side forever, oppa.*

“Right, Jiyeon-ah.”

“Yeah?”

“I have someone I like.”

That hurt her the most.

The most feared thing for her finally came.

“R-Really… oppa?”

“Yeah. I like Hwayoung. You know her too, don’t you? She’s a friend of ours.”

“Y-Yeah… I know… I-I’ve seen her before…”

“And well… I need help from you, baby sister. Can you help oppa? I don’t know what to do. I want to ask her out, but… I don’t know how to.”

Jiyeon gulped hardly but she nodded her head nonetheless, “I can help, oppa. Don’t worry.”

“Great!” He cheered in joy and pulled her into a tight bone-crashing hug, which made her speechless. All she did was to wound her arms around him too.

“I’ll try… oppa.”

“Thank you so much, baby sister~”

♥♥♥♥♥

Jiyeon let out a long sigh before walking into the club to look for Hwayoung.

Yes, she was told that Hwayoung was there, and since she doesn’t have her number, she went to look for her instead.

And she was there, dancing and grinding her body against other guys in the dance floor.

Jiyeon frowned in displeasure and squeezed through the crowd, finally getting near her.

But right when she was about to call for her, Hwayoung walked away with another guy she was dancing with. Jiyeon sighed and pushed through the crowd, following them to the corner.

And she was horrified at that scene in front of her.

Hwayoung was half on top of the guy, and they literally did it on the couch, in an empty booth.

“Oh God…” Jiyeon cupped and ran out of the club at once, trying to get the scene out of her pure head.

But no.

It stuck on her mind the whole night.

And she knew she can’t allow Suho to fall deeper for a girl like her.

No.

And she will tell him about it.

Jiyeon rushed to the EXO’s apartment the next morning, and woke Suho up even though he was still asleep.

Well, who wouldn’t?

It was only 7 in the morning.

Even the other boys were sleeping.

“Suho oppa!!!!!” Jiyeon finally pulled him up, and he sat on the bed while rubbing his tired eyes. “What’s wrong, baby sister? It’s so early in the morning and you’re here? Is there something wrong?”

“YES!”

He was finally awake. “What’s wrong?!”

“Hwayoung isn’t a good girl at all!”

Suho sighed and dropped down onto the bed at once, “Baby sister. Why are you talking bad about her? Don’t you know I like her?”

“But she’s bad! Really! I saw her in the club last night, and she was doing IT with some other random guy!”

“Baby sister, I know she went to clubs often, but she won’t do that. She’s our friend, I know her.”

“Oppa! I’m speaking the truth!”

Suho rolled his eyes and sat up on the bed, fully awake now. “Baby sister. Don’t go overboard. Or our relationship is done.”

“OPPA!”

“Park Jiyeon, I mean it.”

Jiyeon already had tears in her eyes, “Oppa. You don’t believe me? You rather believe she’s pure and innocent? You really won’t believe me at all?”

“Stop it, Park Jiyeon. Get out now. That’s enough.”

“Oppa!”

“Out. And don’t ever come back again.”

Jiyeon finally let her tears dropped, and she ran out of the apartment at once.

Suho sighed as he slammed his body down onto the bed again. He looked at the watch on his wrist and pulled it out at once.

“Nonsense. Hwayoung isn’t a . Don’t talk bad about her, Park Jiyeon.”

And he dropped the watch into the drawer of the table by his bed.

But he didn’t see how the hands of the watch stopped right then.

♥♥♥♥♥

Jiyeon rushed back home and cried the whole day, even calling a day off from work from the café. How could she even go now?

Everyone would laugh at her swollen red eyes.

Jiyeon finally calmed down, and she finally got it into her head that Suho reprimanded her for a girl he loved.

She was just a passerby in his life.

She was just a nobody in his life.

She knew that.

She just wouldn’t admit it before, but now, she finally get it clear in her mind.

She’s just a nobody in Suho’s life.

Jiyeon cleaned herself up and walked out of her house, just so she could get some dinner from the restaurant down the street.

She had to live on too.

But right after she got her dinner, she was being pulled into a dark alley while she passed by.

was being covered, which made her helpless, and she couldn’t shout for help. All she could do was to kick the air, and mumbled through his palm on .

And Jiyeon was being thrown onto the ground the next moment.

The big guy hovered above her, and she could smell alcohol from him. He was drunk, and she doesn’t know who he was.

“Go away!”

The man slapped her hard, and Jiyeon whimpered in pain, but she wouldn’t back down. “GET OFF ME! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!”

The man slapped her once more which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter