Calling for Baby Sijolie

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Sijolie

Pairing: Myungyeon

Plot: One side love. Early 2010,Myungsoo was a very handsome, young trainee of Woollim Ent. At that time he was preparing for his debut as visual of the group Infinite. With his acting skills, he was given a chance to appear as a cameo in the drama God of study. At the filming set, he met the beautiful Jiyeon of T-ara, who plays the lead role of the drama. He fell in love with her at first sight. But he didn't dare to confess to her since she's a gorgeous, famous idol and he was just a trainee.

After the filming day, he never has the chance to meet Jiyeon again. He missed his crush so much but the only thing he could do was following her news and pictures on internet, and listen to her songs.

6 months later, Infinite made their debut. Myungsoo is now a famous idol. He met Jiyeon again in music shows. She still remembers meeting him, and since Jiyeon was the only idol Myungsoo knew in the music industry, they soon became close. Myungsoo always treated Jiyeon like his lover, but Jiyeon never realized his felling.

I want a sweet, touching story with a happy ending. And can you make Myungsoo and Jiyeon a little mature please?

“Myungsoo!” The in-charge of the Woolim trainees walked into the training room and hollered them to stop just by calling out for the guy he needed to see.

The 10 trainees stopped dancing around, and Myungsoo walked over to the in-charge. “Yes, hyung?”

“You’re one lucky kid!” The in-charge seemed happy, which caused confusion for the rest of them. Upon seeing the confusion in their eyes, the in-charge laughed happily and patted his shoulders. “You’re in for a cast for God of Study! The famous school drama coming up! But you’re not the main, you’re only casted for one of the students in their classroom. But at least you got to go on TV even before debut!”

Myungsoo widened his eyes and stared at the in-charge blankly, “Hyung! Stop joking!”

“I’m speaking the truth! Well, you only have a few lines with Yoo Seungho and Park Jiyeon, but that’s enough isn’t it? A 3 minute air-time is enough for a trainee!”

Soon, the other trainees crowded around him and hugged him, patted him, nudged him, sending him congrats, and even told him to do well.

That was how bonded they were.

They weren’t jealous of him, since they believed Myungsoo do have the acting skills in him too.

Myungsoo still couldn’t believe it. “Really? Hyung! Oh my god!” He laughed like a madman and hugged the in-charge tightly before charging towards his friends.

“YES! YES! I GOT TO GET ON TV!”

“Be sure to act well, so you get your air-time, okay? 3 minutes is just perfect for a trainee.” The in-charge advised.

“I will, hyung!” Myungsoo send a wide grin and nodded his head, “When will be the filming date? What’s the script? What should I do?”

The trainees and even the in-charge laughed at his enthusiasm.

“You’ll get the script by tomorrow, and for filming, your scene will be next Tuesday, in Gangwon High School. I will go with you, no worries. I can’t let my trainees run about on their own.”

Myungsoo beamed even wider and nodded his head enthusiastically, “Yes, hyung! Thank you! Thank you!”

“Not a problem, kid. Make me proud.”

♥♥♥♥♥

Myungsoo waited so long for that day to arrive.

Tuesday seemed to be so far away from it.

Nonetheless, it came.

Myungsoo travelled with the van they used often, and he was working so hard to memorize the script. Although he only has about 4 lines, he doesn’t want things to go out of hand. He doesn’t want to be the cause for it.

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Kim Myungsoo! Annyeonghaseyo!” As a trainee, he was polite.

And at once, he got the heart of the staff members, especially the director. “Myungsoo-ah!”

Myungsoo stood up from his seat and bowed politely, “Hello director! Please take care of me well!”

“You’re so polite. I like it.” The director smiled and patted his back, “Don’t worry. I’m sure you can do well for your parts. It’s just a minor part but it’s good enough. I know you can do well. Don’t disappoint me, hmm?”

Myungsoo grinned happily and bowed again, “Thank you, director! I won’t disappoint you!”

“That’s good. I’ll go get ready now.”

Myungsoo bowed for the last time, and sent him off.

“What did the director say?”

“Not to disappoint him since he see the good in me.” Myungsoo smirked playfully as he faced his in-charge, “Hyung~ I’m so going to make it~”

“I know you will. You better not make me lose face too.”

“Eyyy~ I won’t, hyung!”

All of the sudden, a sweet voice could be heard. “Annyeonghaseyo! Annyeonghaseyo! You’ve work hard! I’ll do my best today!”

Myungsoo widened his eyes as he felt his heart skipped a beat.

“What? What happened to you?” His in-charge caught his abnormal reaction, and nudged him lightly, “Myungsoo-ah!”

“Shhh!” Myungsoo shushed his in-charge and he scanned around the set, but he couldn’t find the owner of that voice.

“Please take care of me today too!” And a cute giggle burst in the set.

Myungsoo stood up abruptly, shocking his in-charge, and finally spotted an incoming figure who was still giggling.

*Jiyeon… T-ara’s Jiyeon… Her voice is so sweet.*

“Hello! You must be the one acting Jinho? I’m Park Jiyeon! Nice to meet you!” Jiyeon stopped right in front of his and stretched her hand out, but he was still in daze.

He even needed his in-charge to nudge him awake.

“Eo? Oh! Right! I’m Kim Myungsoo… The one acting Choi Jinho.” He pointed to his uniform name-tag, and giggled sheepishly, “Nice to meet you too, Jiyeon-ssi.”

“Just call me Jiyeon, Myungsoo… oppa?”

Myungsoo nodded his head and smiled shyly, “I’m 18, born in 1992.”

“Oh yes! I’m born in 1993!” Jiyeon cheered and clapped her hands happily, “I’ve got an oppa! That Seungho and Hyunwoo is the same age as me and they don’t allow me to call them oppa!”

“You like to have an oppa?”

And she nodded her head in joy, “It felt protected! Oppa, you have to protect me well okay?”

Myungsoo blushed madly at her cute sides and lowered his head shyly, “Okay…”

“YES!”

Another deep voice was heard introducing himself to the staff members. Jiyeon turned her head to the main set and waved him over, “Come here! Seungho-yah!”

Seungho smiled and walked over swiftly, after greeting all the staffs, “Since when are you this obedient? No oppa today?”

“Nope! Because I found one!” Jiyeon poked her tongue out and hooked her arms around Myungsoo’s, “I’ve got one oppa now! He said he will protect me!”

“Wow, wow, wow!” Seungho wrapped his arm around Myungsoo and smiled cheekily, “You must be Myungsoo? I’ve heard you’re going to act Jinho?”

And Myungsoo nodded his head honestly.

“Well~ I’m waiting for the scene later~” Seungho cooed and poked his tongue out to Jiyeon too, “Your new oppa will be scolding you for being a nuisance~”

“Oh right!” Jiyeon slapped her own forehead and frowned sadly, “Oppa has to scold me later!”

“But it isn’t for real. It’s only for show!” Myungsoo declared, and smiled and Jiyeon, “Off site, I will protect you!”

“YES!” Jiyeon hugged his arm tighter and beamed widely, “Take that, Yoo Seungho! That’s my oppa for you!”

“Alright, guys! In position! Taking Scene 24 now!”

Jiyeon waved goodbye to Myungsoo and ran off to the classroom, with Seungho tagging along since the rest were already inside.

They were being selected to the Special Class already, so it was only the 5 usual casts in the set.

Myungsoo’s scene was the 26th, so he has some time left.

“I’ve seen that, kid.”

Myungsoo turned bright red and moved away from his in-charge, “No you did not.”

“Oh please. I know you can’t resist cute girls.” His in-charge laughed madly and elbowed him playfully, “Come on, she’s sweet! Confess to her!”

“Are you crazy, hyung?! We’ve met for only 15 minutes!”

“AHA! And you deny you like her.”

Myungsoo scoffed in annoyance when he fell into his trap.

“But seriously, I thought young kids like you are brave nowadays? Teenagers usually got together after seeing each other for a while, no?”

“Some do. But not me. I don’t want that. She doesn’t like me too. And she’s an idol, hyung. She’s so famous and cute. She has so many fans while I’m just a trainee now! We’re so far apart.”

“Wow.” His in-charge was surprised indeed, “You’ve thought all of that already?”

“Hyung, we have to look into our future!”

“Your future with her huh?!”

“Hyung~~~”

“Fine fine. I was just joking.” His in-charge laughed like a hyena again.

“Scene 25 now! Scene 26 please prepare!” One of the script writers came out from the classroom and hollered to the staff members outside, since scene 26 was in the corridor.

“Go on.”

Myungsoo heeded his advice and walked to the front, into the sight of the camera.

After waiting for a few minutes, they finally finished the scene in the classroom and only Jiyeon and Seungho walked towards the door.

“Alright, so when I start the rolling, the both of you should walk out and Hyunjung, you have to joke around as usual. And Baekhyun, ignore her as usual. Jinho! You’ll walk in from here, and I’ll take your back-view first. Clear?”

“Yes!”

“Okay, 3… 2… Start!”

Jiyeon and Seungho walked out from the classroom, and as usual, she was trying to joke around with him, calling him husband and everything.

Myungsoo cleared his mind and walked into the scene, so the camera caught his back.

“Cut! Okay!”

The director seemed satisfied with that. He had a wide grin on his face as he walked to the trio again, “I like your posture, Jinho! Keep your hands in your pocket and have those intimidating expression all the time! Great! We’ll do this again using the big lens. Jinho. You’ll need to act now. Okay?”

Myungsoo nodded his head obediently and looked ahead to the duo.

“Don’t worry, oppa! Just scold me! I can take anything in!”

Myungsoo smiled and nodded his head, as a form of gratitude. “3… 2… CUE!”

Jiyeon and Baekhyun walked two steps ahead, and stopped their tracks since Myungsoo blocked their way.

“Yah. You’re blocking the whole corridor. Move away!”

Seungho smirked and opened his mouth to speak, but Jiyeon cut him, as scripted, “Hey! Don’t talk to my seobang like this! Apologize now!”

Myungsoo scanned Jiyeon up and down before he leaned forward, getting closer to her face, and Jiyeon leaned back as a reflex.

No matter how hard his heart was beating against his chest, he just had to keep calm and continue acting.

Indeed, he sent her a playful smirk and looked right into her eyes, “Your seobang? Since when did he become your husband? Aren’t you mine?” He brought his fingers up to her face and traced her features.

Seungho pushed Jiyeon to his back and hissed madly at him, “Don’t touch her.”

Myungsoo moved back to his original position with both palms up in the air, indicating he’s wrong, “Alright alright. I was just joking.”

“And I’m not blocking the corridor, you are.” Seungho grabbed onto Jiyeon’s wrist and pulled her out of the scene, leaving Myungsoo smirking at their figure, which was actually one of the staff members by the side.

“CUT! PERFECT!”

The director went up to Myungsoo and patted his back, “You did so well! And it’s your first time in acting. You’re a gem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter