Calling for Baby FriedDumplings

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: FriedDumplings

Pairing: Luyeon, Chorong, Apink, EXO

Plot: Jiyeon is flying to Korea, but the airport was crowded by many sasaeng fans for EXO.
EXO is famous and when they get on the plane, Luhan sits next to Jiyeon. They school together and become friends, but chorong wants him for herself. She makes an evil plan to do so. She befriends Jiyeon, then she...
P.S. Make chorong really evil here and during the plane/airport part make Jiyeon angry at EXO because one of the fans hit her. 

“Hello, omma?”

“Yes, dear. You’ll be coming back tonight, aren’t you?”

Jiyeon smiled happily as she heard her mother’s voice through the phone of hers, “Yes, omma. I’m flying back this noon and reach Korea by tonight!”

“That’s great. I miss you so much, daughter. It’s been half a year! You’re finally returning for good.”

Jiyeon giggled happily and zipped her bag up, “Me too, omma. This six months of exchange study is so tiring! Oh yes! Omma! Remember to make a table of Korean food for me! I’ve been eating Chinese food for so long~”

“Don’t worry. I’m working on it now. Appa will be there to fetch you later.”

“No!” Jiyeon rejected at once, “Don’t ask him to come. I can go back on my own, omma. I’m old enough! Come on, don’t treat me like a baby now~”

“Alright, alright.” Her mother gave in at once, “I won’t ask your appa to fetch you. Are you sure you can come back on your own?”

“Omma!”

“Okay! Yes, you can!”

They shared a happy laugh before ending the call so Jiyeon could head over to the airport.

She checked in her luggage and a few boxes before walking into the departure hall to wait for the gates to open.

“I’m coming back, Korea~” Jiyeon took a seat near the gantry to the plane, and waited patiently for it to open.

However, a loud commotion could be heard from the hall, and that took her attention. She stretched her head out to see what it was, only to find handsome and tall looking guys walking towards her gate.

“Wow… Must be some celebrities?” She was curious, but she wasn’t that curious. Once she knew who made the commotion, that’s it.

She doesn’t find the need to know more about it.

“Wow! The fans in China are no joke!”

Jiyeon raised a brow and stared at them. She definitely heard the Chinese deer-looking guy spoke Korean.

“Yeah~ They’re so energetic and hardcore.” The one by his, who had rainbow colored hair on, nodded his head and agreed with him.

Jiyeon took noticed of the deer-looking guy again before returning to her own phone.

“Gate is now opened. Passengers, please kindly proceed to the gate to enter the airplane. Thank you.”

Jiyeon picked her backpack up and walked towards the gate, but only to be bumped into the deer-looking guy.

“I’m sorry.” The guy said in Chinese, and Jiyeon shook her head with a light smile one.

Well, she could speak Chinese since she was there for six long months too.

The deer-looking guy moved away and guided Jiyeon ahead, “Ladies first.”

Jiyeon bowed slightly and planted a huge smile on, “Thank you.” And she walked ahead of him, to her designated seat.

It was a two-seater seat, by the window.

Not long after, the seat next to her was occupied.

She turned her head to catch who her seat-partner was, only to find the deer-looking guy again. “Eo! You!”

The guy beamed widely after closing the top cabin and sat on his seat happily, “It’s you again!”

They shared a light giggle before the guy started introducing himself, “I’m Xi Luhan! Nice to meet you!”

Jiyeon took his hand and smiled equally bright to him, “Nice to meet you too! I’m Park Jiyeon.”

“Eo? You’re a Korean?” Luhan changed to Korean at once, after hearing her name and accent.

“Yeah.” And she replied in Korean too, “I came for an exchange program for six months. School sponsored it anyway.” Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders, but a smile was on her face.

“I see~”

“You can speak Korean too? You’re clearly a Chinese!”

“Yeah. I’m with the Korean guys so they taught me how to. It’s a must for me too since I’m promoting the activities in both China and Korea.”

Jiyeon widened her eyes at his words, “Promoting the activities?”

“You didn’t know?”

She shook her head, in confusion.

“Do you know EXO?”

And she shook her head again.

“Wow~ You lived in China and you didn’t know us? It’s a new SM group! I bet you know what’s SM right?”

Jiyeon scoffed and pushed him playfully, “I know that!”

“I thought you didn’t.” Luhan laughed and nudged her playfully too.

“Okay fine. I admit I wasn’t updated. I knew about DBSK and that’s it.”

“Wow. That’s like years ago!” Luhan was surprised, honestly. “DBSK sunbaenim debuted so many years ago and you knew them till now? No more groups? Like Super Junior? SNSD?”

“Not really.” Jiyeon grinned and played with the end of her hair sheepishly, “Do I have to know?”

“Well, not really.” Luhan shrugged his shoulders and beamed at her again, “Just know about EXO then. It’s us! 12 of us!”

“12?! That’s so huge!”

“Of course, since we’re promoting mandarin and Korean together. EXO-K and EXO-M.”

“I see~ I know. You’re obviously in EXO-M.”

“Clever.” Luhan ruffled her hair playfully, and the announcement went off for them to buckle their seatbelt since the plane is flying.

“Buckled already?”

“Yes, yes. Buckled.” Jiyeon checked her belt and turned her head to face him after that, “How old are you, Luhan? I bet you’re only 18, younger than me!”

Luhan giggled happily as he shook his head, “Nope! I’m 23.”

“WHAT?!” Jiyeon yelled loudly, which caused the passengers to hiss angrily. She bowed her head as an apology before turning back to Luhan again, “Stop kidding!”

“It’s the truth!” He even took his identification card out to show her, “I’m born in the year 1990, so I’m 23 this year, universal age.”

“Wow. You looked so young though…”

“I know. I’ve heard that a lot.”

“Psh. Conceited.”

Luhan giggled happily and kept his card, “What about you? How old are you?”

“I’m 20, universal year! I’m born in 1993! I look like my age right?”

“Nope, you looked older.”

“HEY!” Jiyeon yelped and smacked his arm, “That’s so mean!”

Luhan stopped her by holding her wrist and laughed at her reaction, causing her to turn even redder as she grew even madder. “Stop laughing!”

“Alright alright.” And he stopped after a more giggles. “I’m stopping.”

Jiyeon snatched her hand back and glared at him, “Meanie!”

Luhan smiled at her behaviour and ruffled her hair again, “Call me oppa. I’m older.”

“No, I won’t. You’re Chinese and I’m Korean.”

“That’s so racist!” Luhan gasped in surprised, jokingly, which caused Jiyeon to laugh too. “Fine then. Call me Gege.”

“Gege?” Jiyeon tried pronouncing it, and she got it right at once.

“Yeah. It means oppa in Chinese. Call me that, okay?”

“How do you know we’ll meet again, gege?” She just had to stress on that word to .

“Hmmm… Let fate decide then.” Luhan smiled and soon, the waitress came over to serve the dinner to them.

They shared rounds of laughter before reaching Korea.

And to her surprised, thousands of fans crowded in the Incheon airport, not allowing her to even move out.

“I didn’t know they were this famous, oh god. How do I go out now?” Jiyeon pushed the trolley with her luggage on it, and scanned the whole area outside which separated them with a glass.

“Just follow us out, Ji.” Luhan whispered and walked ahead, slowly, waiting for her to catch up.

Jiyeon chased him, and together, they walked out side by side.

However, the fans seemed to be too excited since it was long before they saw their idols. They squeezed together, and crowded around EXO, with Jiyeon sandwiched in between them.

Some tried to pass presents and gifts to EXO members, and they took it willingly with smiles on their faces.

Some tried to take photos of them, and they had no choices but to smile the whole time.

Some even tried to touch them but with the big-sized security guards around, the fans couldn’t touch them easily.

However, Jiyeon was the one who was suffering.

She had no bodyguards for her, so she was being pushed around by the fans. They didn’t even realize she came out with EXO members since they were too focused on their idols.

Jiyeon finally snapped when one of the fan smack her face hard with the camera in her hands.

She fell onto the ground, right beside her trolley, and glared at the fan who was still trying hard to get photos of Luhan, her biased.

“YAH!” Jiyeon yelled and that area turned silent at once, and soon, the whole crowd turned silent. Luhan spotted Jiyeon on the ground at rushed to her side immediately, “JI! Are you okay?”

Jiyeon stood up from the ground and brushed her pants, “No, I’m so not. Your fans seriously need to leave some space for you guys to breathe! How can you guys even smile?! How could you guys even move?! Aren’t you guys tired?! And look! People may get injured!”

Her words made the fans realized what they had done.

“Seriously… What is the security doing too?!” She mumbled to herself, but fans and the guards definitely heard that.

They lowered their head in shame at once.

Jiyeon ignored them and went to her trolley to check on her belongings. Thank goodness nothing was gone.

Right when she was about to walk away, Luhan pulled her back and cupped her cheek, “You’re hurt, Ji. There’s a bruise on under your eye.”

“And that’s thanks to your lovely fan.” Jiyeon pushed his hand away and turned around, walking out of the airport with the trolley.

That left Luhan dumbfounded.

She was mad and she did the right things by snapping at him and the fans. He knew they were the one at fault since their fans weren’t organized.

“Luhan hyung, let’s go. We’re running late.” Sehun hollered, and Luhan could only look at Jiyeon’s figure sadly as she left the airport.

“Okay…”

This time round, fans opened the path for them. They took photos of them, but they were satisfied with the distance.

The guards too, did a great job guiding them out to their car.

EXO finally settled in their van and headed back to their dorm. “I didn’t know a girl’s word could be this influential.”

Luhan plastered a bright grin on his face when he heard Suho complimenting the girl he just met.

“Look, someone’s happy.” Lay teased and nudged Luhan, since he was sitting right beside him. That made the rest of the members to turn their heads to Luhan.

“HYUNG~ YOU LIKE THAT GIRL HUH?!” Sehun squealed happily and hugged him tight, “I DIDN’T KNOW MY HYUNG WILL FALL IN LOVE TOO! OH MY GOD!”

Luhan pushed him away and stuttered, “Y-Yah! What are you talking about?!”

“Don’t be shy, Lulu~” Kris smirked and showed him his thumb, “That girl is pretty too.”

“She’s called Jiyeon, not that girl!”

“AWWWW~”

“OHHHH~”

Sounds of teasing could be heard again.

Luhan groaned in frustration and ignored their teasing completely.

“But hyung, did you get her number?” Sehun asked, which stopped the noises in the van then.

“No…”

“Then how will you be able to meet her again?!”

“We will… When we’re fated to meet. We promised to be friends when we met again.”

“Just friends? Hyung! You should’ve told her to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter