Calling for Baby Linhkju

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Linhkju

Jiyeon, Nickhun, Hyunwoo

After bull bulling scandal finally Jiyeon have time go to university to study. But she hide behind a new look so everyone doesn’t recognise her. But except hyunwoo he recognises her in the first time she comes in school but he keeps secret for her and will help her if her in trouble. In here she met Nickhun but he also like her hide the true he is Nickhun from 2pm. They fall in love but in the idol world khun always bulling her because he thinks her is a bully. One day ji know the true she broke up with no reason. Make khun know the true of ji and feel guilty, make her hard forgive him :-D   

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU IN OUR DORM?!” Hyomin screamed and pulled the nearest weapon up, which was the empty vase.

The culprit giggled and took off her wig and spectacle, “Unnie! It’s me!”

“OH MY GOSH! PARK JIYEON! YOU’VE SCARED ME!”

Jiyeon laughed madly as she held onto her tummy, “Do I look different?! For real?!”

“Of course! What’s wrong with that wig?!”

Jiyeon placed the wig back to her head, posing playfully for Hyomin to see, “Do I really look different?”

“With your spectacle on.”

Jiyeon wore it at once, and Hyomin shivered in shock, “Yes, totally a new person.”

“ASSA!”

“Why are you wearing a disguise, maknae?”

“I’m going to school, unnie!”

“School?!”

“Yes! Seoul University! I finally have a spot in it! And I have to go!”

“Really? You got in?!”

“Yup!”

“Awww~” Hyomin pulled her into a tight hug immediately, “I’m so happy for you, maknae! That’s why you need this disguise?”

“Hmm! I can’t let the students know I’m in there!”

“You’re right. Or your school days will be a nightmare!”

“Hmm!”

“When is your first day of school?”

“Tomorrow! New semester starts tomorrow!”

“That’s so fast! Are you ready for it?”

“Of course, unnie! I’m always ready!” Jiyeon squealed and rushed back into her room, pulling Hyomin along, to show her what she had prepared for the school.

Dozens sets of clothes were on the bed, and she even had a bag ready.

She was indeed prepared.

“Wow.”

“I’m so prepared, unnie!”

“I can see now. I’m sure you will do good for your school, maknae~”

Jiyeon giggled madly as she nodded her head in joy, “I will, unnie! I finally got into my dream school! I won’t fail it!”

“If you have any problems-”

“I’ll be sure to find you!”

“Right.”

And they shared another sweet laughter together.

♥♥♥♥♥

Jiyeon stood right in front of Seoul University, and stared at the huge building in awe. *I’m finally in this school!*

She let out a small giggle, before walking into the school, heading right to her class.

But to her dismay, the huge school confused her, and she got lost.

Jiyeon sighed as she lowered her head and walked, not knowing there was someone in front of her, and well, they bumped into each other.

Jiyeon fell on the floor, first, and groaned in pain immediately.

The opposite party squatted down to her height, and looked at her blankly, “Are you alright?”

Jiyeon nodded her head as she looked up, only to feel attracted to this guy in front of her. He was truly handsome and cute looking.

“I-I’m… alright.”

The man smiled and helped Jiyeon up to her feet, “I’m sorry I bumped into you.”

“It’s… It’s fine! Really!” Jiyeon bit her lips shyly as she bowed politely. “I’m fine!”

That made the man chuckled.

“You’re cute.”

Jiyeon turned bright red at those words, and that made him laughed even harder. “Are you new to school?”

Jiyeon nodded her head shyly, pulling out her class list, “I’m in the arts course, and I’m late for my first lesson.”

The pout on her face was evident, which made him flushed right then.

*She sure is cute!*

“I’m in arts course too!”

“REALLY?!”

“Yup! I’m in my second year though.”

Jiyeon pouted sadly, once again, “I thought we’re in the same year…”

The man laughed lightly as he pointed to his back, “I can bring you to your class though.”

“Really? You would?!”

“Of course!”

Jiyeon beamed widely and followed him closely, heading over to the building next to that. The man looked at her registration papers and frowned inwardly. “Your name is Park Jiyeon?”

Jiyeon gulped inwardly but she nodded her head lightly, trying not to let the cat out of the bag. “Yeah. Is there something wrong with my name?”

“Ah… Nothing.”

“Ah! I know! Is it because I have the same name as T-ara’s member?”

The man shrugged his shoulders and passed the papers back to her, “It’s not a problem anyway. You aren’t that Park Jiyeon, so it’s fine.”

Jiyeon frowned sadly as she eyed him cautiously, “Is she bad? You sounded as though you dislike her.”

The man gulped inwardly, not ready to spill his thoughts out, since he was an idol too. “Nah~ I don’t really care about K-pop stuffs.”

“Ah~ I see…” Jiyeon nodded her head in understanding and smiled at once, covering her sadness away, “So… What’s your name?”

“My name?”

“Yeah! I didn’t catch your name yet!”

“Right.” The man smiled lightly, “I’m Nick-” He stopped at once, which earned a confused stare from Jiyeon.

“Nick?”

“Ah~ I mean, my nickname is Khun! My real name is Kim Jiyong.”

That was a huge lie.

Jiyeon smiled and nodded her head happily, “Jiyong sunbae! Ah! I can call you that right?”

“Of course! You can call me anything you want.”

Jiyeon nodded her head in understanding, and cooed once more, “Jiyong sunbae!”

*Sunbae sounds nice, but not Jiyong. I’m Nickhun, from 2PM, not Kim Jiyong.*

Nickhun smiled in return and looked ahead, “And here we are! This is your lecture room!”

Jiyeon looked at the door, and back to him, “Thank you so much, sunbae! I’m sure I would miss my first lesson if it wasn’t for you!”

“It’s nothing! I’m free now too. Go on in! You’re already late!”

Jiyeon smiled and thanked him once more, “Bye bye, sunbae! I’ll see you when I see you!”

Nickhun waved too, and walked to the library where his stuff was at. He was actually studying alone in the library, since his lesson ended long ago, and he doesn’t want to return back to his dorm yet.

While studying, he decided to walk around to take a breather, and who knew he would meet someone new, someone so interesting and cute.

Nickhun sat back down on his seat, flipping through his books, trying to study. But nothing got into his head other than Park Jiyeon, the girl he just met, not that idol.

*It would be better if your name isn’t the same with that big bully, but oh well! You’re still cute!*

Nickhun couldn’t continue his study.

Instead, he packed his bags up and hurried down to the lecture room he sent her in an hour ago. *Lectures should be 2 hours. She will be out in an hour time! I can wait for her right here.*

And indeed, he waited outside the lecture room.

When the lecture finally ended, Nickhun straightened up at once and looked at the door, trying to search for Jiyeon.

There she was.

Walking out of the lecture hall with a wide grin on her face.

He was about to approach her, but stopped when he saw another male coming out with her. *Who the hell is he?!*

He saw how the duo looked at each other, before Jiyeon playfully hit his arm.

That was the last straw.

Nickhun walked towards the duo and cleared his throat for attention.

“Ah! Sunbae! You’re still here?!”

“Yeah, I have no lesson already.”

Jiyeon tilted her head to the side in confusion, “Really? Then why didn’t you go home?”

*I stayed to wait for you!*

“Well… I thought you might need a tour around the school? I can tour you around since I’m a senior here.”

“Really? You would tour me around?!”

“Yup!”

Jiyeon turned to the man beside her, and waved in joy, “Bye, Hyunwoo-ah~”

“Hmm~ See you tomorrow, Jiyeon-ah!”

Jiyeon followed Nickhun around the school, and he did introduce her to every corner of the school as he said.

After he was done, he finally braved himself to ask her out.

Well, for an ice-cream.

Jiyeon agreed, almost immediately, since she loved ice-cream. “I’ll treat you, sunbae! It’s a thank-you present for showing me around!”

“Alright then!” Nickhun agreed, since she insisted, and brought her to a nearby ice-cream store which sold the best ice-cream in town.

They had so much fun together that day, as though they met each other since forever. They even exchanged numbers, and began texting each other after that day.

Ever since then, Nickhun started meeting her in front of the school whenever they had lesson, and he would send her to her classroom before going for his.

He would wait for her when his lesson ended, and Jiyeon started waiting for him too.

The only thing he hated was Hyunwoo staying right beside Jiyeon. He couldn’t help but feel jealous. Hyunwoo was in all of her every lesson, while he couldn’t be in.

Yes, that was jealousy.

He couldn’t help it.

He was a man, and he has feelings too.

He couldn’t take it anymore.

After a month of knowing each other, he finally decided to confess. The feelings in his heart just came bursting out.

Whenever he saw her, he felt as though his heart could explode.

It was a first for him.

Not a girl had caused him to feel such way, and he was glad it was Jiyeon who did that.

Nickhun brought Jiyeon out to another mini ice-cream date, self-proclaimed by Nickhun himself, and treated her to her favourite flavour.

“Here you go, bubblegum flavour!”

Jiyeon squealed in joy and dug in at once, beaming widely when she felt the coldness and sweetness on her tongue.

“It’s so yummy!”

Nickhun smiled and ruffled her hair playfully, as he watched her eat. “Eat more then!”

“Hmm!”

She finished the cup in no time, and Nickhun even offered his share to her.

Finally, she finished everything, and it was a cue for Nickhun to begin.

“Park Jiyeon.”

“Yes, sunbae?” Jiyeon blinked as she used the napkin to wipe her lips.

“Listen to me carefully, alright?”

“Okay!”

Nickhun cleared his throat and grabbed her hands, which were on the table, making her blush again, “Park Jiyeon.”

“Y-Yeah…?”

“I love you.”

That’s it.

Jiyeon widened her eyes and looked at him in surprise, “Jiyong Sunbae…”

“I mean it, Park Jiyeon. My heart just couldn’t stay still whenever I was with you. It was always beating this wildly! I swear I could have a heart attack someday!”

Jiyeon bit her lips shyly but her smile couldn’t stop forming.

“Park Jiyeon, I love you. So much so much. Will you be my girlfriend?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter