Calling for Baby ExoAra

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ExoAra

Sehun, Jiyeon

Jiyeon and Sehun are childhood friends, and they promised to find each other when they grow up, because Jiyeon are moved to Japan, but when they grow up, Jiyeonie doesn’t remember Sehun, but Sehun is still remember her...

P.S: AUTHOR-nim~! It's me again! :3 hahahaha I’m really really sorry i have lots of request!!! But i can wait for you author-nim thnks so much :))) fighting!!! 

Sehun held the small bunny plush in his hands, smiling at the sight of it. He was currently at Incheon airport, waiting for her arrival.

He was with his parents too.

They were actually waiting for their long-time friend, who was also their neighbour.

It has been 10 years since they were back.

10 years ago, the Park family went to Japan, together with their daughter – Sehun’s only best friend when they were young.

They were there since Mr. Park was being sent over to the Japan branch of their company. He was in a high post in his company and the CEO trusted him, thus, he was being sent over to Japan to maintain the branch over there.

It had been 10 years, and CEO needed him back since he was getting old. In the end, the Korea’s branch was the main headquarter. They needed Mr. Park there.

Sehun was already jumpy and fidgety while waiting for them.

He missed her so much. They were young so they didn’t know how to contact each other across countries. Sehun only promised that he would wait for her to be back.

When they grew up, he didn’t contact her too. He wanted to, so much. But he stopped himself so he could actually keep the promise alive.

He will wait for her to be back.

He did.

His wait was finally paid off.

He could literally fly when his parents told him they will be back that weekend, and that week was the longest week in his life.

Before he knew it, he was at the airport and his parents were by his side, waiting for their arrival.

Finally, people began rushing out from the arrival hall, and met up with their loved ones, reuniting with them.

Sehun’s eyes were fixed on the exit of the arrival hall.

He just couldn’t wait to see her.

There she was.

He swore he wouldn’t recognize her if it wasn’t for her parents. She turned out to be such a beauty! A huge beauty!

“Sehun-ah~ Look~ She’s a beauty, isn’t she?”

“Aish, appa~!”

His parents simply laughed at his embarrassed side. “HERE! Junhae-ah! Yul-ah!”

Sehun watched as the Park family walked over to them with wide grins on their faces. She too, walked over but she has a pout and frown on her face.

Just like a kid.

Sehun frowned too, as he continued monitoring her.

She was hiding behind her mother, hugging her arm tightly.

Just like a kid.

She was showing wary glances around her, as though she doesn’t like the new surroundings.

Just like a kid.

Sehun took the initiative to walk up to her, “Jiyeon-ah! Remember me? I’m Sehun! You’re finally back!”

Jiyeon pouted and buried her face behind her mother instead.

That surprised him.

“I’m sorry, Sehun-ah. She doesn’t remember you.”

Sehun widened his eyes in horror as he turned to face her parents. “B-But… Why?!”

“She had an accident three years ago.”

“Accident…? B-But… Is she alright?”

“Her body is fine. But her mentality dropped to the age of 5.”

“So… She’s like a 5 year old kid now?”

“Yes.” Mr. and Mrs. Park sighed sadly. “We tried all kind of treatments and changed so many doctors. She just wouldn’t get better.”

Sehun turned silent at the sudden news.

It was horrifying.

His parents comforted the Parks, while he looked at Jiyeon sadly. “What about our promise…?” He mumbled to nobody, only hearing it himself.

But he didn’t blame her.

He knew this kind of things can’t be predicted.

This was all fate.

He wouldn’t give up though. He had waited for her for 10 years. Of course he would simply make her open up to him easily.

“Jiyeon-ah.” Sehun walked over to Jiyeon with a huge smile on his face as he passed the small bunny to her. “This is for you!”

Jiyeon looked at the bunny and right at once, a smile was formed on her face. “Bunny!”

“Yup! And I bought it especially for you!”

“For Jiyeon?”

“Yes! Take it!”

Jiyeon looked at her mother instead. When Mrs. Park gave a nod, Jiyeon rushed out from her back and took the bunny at once.

“What must you say, Jiyeon-ah?”

“Ah!” Jiyeon turned to face Sehun and did a bow at once, “Thank you, Sehun oppa!”

“This is nothing.” Sehun ruffled her hair playfully instead.

“Shall we go home now?” Mr. Kim voiced out, gaining their attention. “Come on! Let’s go! Your house is still perfect, Junhae-ah! Don’t worry!”

“Really?!”

“Of course! My wife went over sometimes!”

Mrs. Park hugged Mrs. Oh tightly, showing her gratitude at once, and they started walking ahead.

Jiyeon attempted to run up to her mother, but Sehun held her hand, pulling her back. “I’ll walk with you!”

“Oppa?”

“Yup. I can walk with you.”

Jiyeon giggled happily as she shook their hands together as they walked. “Oppa~”

“Yes?”

“Does Jiyeon know oppa before?”

“Yup!”

“Really! That’s why!”

“That’s why?”

“That’s why Jiyeon feels that Jiyeon knows you before!”

“Really?” Sehun was touched. So touched. She actually felt familiar with him.

“YUP!” Jiyeon cheered as she put her free hand up high, “JIYEON IS SPEAKING THE TRUTH!

Sehun laughed in bliss and pulled her hand down, “Alright. Oppa believes Jiyeon.”

All Jiyeon did was to smile brightly, grinning the whole way to their car. Thank goodness Mr. Oh actually rented a 7-seater car.

Jiyeon and Sehun sat right at the back as demanded by Jiyeon, and they happily travelled back home.

Jiyeon turned out to be a chatterbox indeed – just like when she was young.

And Sehun was just Sehun. Replying to her every questions and sentences – just like when he was young.

Their parents were happy they were actually this happy too. They looked so compatible to their parents.

Of course, being the young kid she was currently, she fell asleep in the middle of the 3 hours trip home.

Sehun held her in his arms and stared at her lovingly. She was hugging the white bunny in her arms, on the other hand, which made her so cute.

Sehun was simply glad he met up with her again, after 10 long years.

“Sehun-ah.”

“Yes, imo?”

“You like my daughter, don’t you?”

“Oh, please! He has been talking nonstop about Jiyeon for 10 years!” Mrs. Oh just had to let the secret out, and she was teasing him too.

Mr. and Mrs. Park were happy to hear that though. “Sehun-ah. When we’re not around, we need you to look after Jiyeon.”

“Not around?”

“We have to work during the day too. Jiyeon would be alone at home. Would you take care of her when we’re out?”

“Of course I would. Trust her to me, imo, samchoon.”

Mr. Park smiled as he looked at his daughter lovingly, “I only trust her to you.”

“Thank you, samchoon.”

“I might want you both to get married soon too!”

Sehun blushed a deep red right at once, and that made the adults laughed in bliss. Mr. Park was only joking though.

But Sehun actually liked the idea.

He turned to Jiyeon and smiled sweetly as he watched her sleep. He slipped his free hand into hers, so she could grab his hand instead, and she did.

He smiled blissfully before landing his head on top of hers, not hurting her though, and fell asleep alongside her.

The adults only quieten down when they saw the sweet scene at the back. They were glad that their kids grew up well.

The Park family settled in to their old house easily, since it didn’t change at all, and Jiyeon went to bed at once since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter