Calling for Baby Gmellyexo97

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gmellyexo97

Leo, Jiyeon, VIXX, T-ara

Jiyeon wakes up one day to find out that her parents died in a car accident over the night and she's left alone. On top of that, as if it wasn’t enough, life decides to take a sharp turn and make the partners of her father's company take everything away from her: money, house, bank accounts. Sad, alone and thrown on the streets, Jiyeon tries her best to think of a way to save herself from this situation but nothing seems to work. Out of exhaustion and lack of sleep she faints while searching for a job, at night-time. That’s when Leo, a rich but cold business man whose wife left from home and abandoned him and his little daughter stumbles across her. Despite that he’s known to be heartless he feels a somehow pull to help Jiyeon and so he takes her to his mansion. When Jiyeon regains back conscious she’s scared and lost. She doesn’t trust Leo and to add to that he’s acting really cold to her. But having no other choice to earn a decent living, Jiyeon accepts his offer of letting her stay at his mansion and live rich in return of her service as a babysitter to his daughter. Days pass by, the little girl starts getting attached of Jiyeon because she’s really nice and kind. But Leo begins feeling different around her too, as well as Jiyeon who can’t help but fall for him because she can see that behind the cold man he’s actually a soft hearted male and a loveable father. Soon they admit it to themselves that they love each other and get married.

Extras: I'd like Jiyeon to have lots of interactions with the little girl ^^

“Ahhhh~ It’s another day!” Jiyeon stretched her limbs and smiled as she got down from the bed. She went to the washroom, did her morning routine happily, and hopped down the stairs to greet her parents.

But her parents weren’t at the dining table as usual.

Jiyeon frowned when she walked into the kitchen only to find the maid standing around in circles talking among themselves.

“What’s wrong, ahjumma?”

Her favourite maid, who took care of her since young, cried as she pulled her into a hug. “I’m so sorry, my poor princess.”

“What’s wrong, ahjumma?”

“Your parents…”

“Appa and omma? Why?”

“They…”

“Ahjumma… You’re scaring me…”

“Your parents… They passed away in an accident just now…”

“W-What…?”

“I’m so sorry, my princess… It’s all over the news… The hospital have their bodies now… It’s in Seoul Hospital…”

Jiyeon stumbled out of the house in shock and got into the car, “Ahjussi… Hospital… Hospital please…”

The driver, who loved her so much, felt upset too. He drove her to the hospital within minutes and followed him into the building.

The nurses brought them to a room and indeed, she found her parents lying on top of the cold metal tables.

“NO!!!! APPA!!! OMMA!!!!!”

She cried and tried waking them up but to no avail. They were indeed gone.

The driver settled the funeral issues with the hospital and got it done within three days while the maids stayed by Jiyeon’s side 24/7. They helped her whenever she needed help.

They were finally back at home when it was over.

“Princess, you have to eat something.”

“I can’t eat, ahjumma…”

“Princess…”

“Leave me alone, ahjumma. I’ll be fine.”

The maid sighed and left her alone in the end. She grieved in her room, feeling so lonely and scared. Jiyeon cried to sleep but within minutes, she woke up due to a loud bang from the front door.

She got out of her room and hurried down the stairs, only to find her parents’ business partner in her house. “Mr. Cho?”

“Ah! There you are! Poor little orphan~”

Jiyeon didn’t like that tone at all. “What are you doing here?”

“Me?” Mr. Cho smirked and sat on the couch as though that was his house. “I’m here to claim everything back! The house, the cars, the company, the money. It’s all mine!”

“What?! It belongs to my parents! Not you!”

“Now it’s mine.” Mr. Cho threw a document into her face. She picked it up and read it hurriedly, only to find all of her parents’ assets were indeed under his name.

“This can’t be… How could this happened?!”

“They were stupid, of course! And thanks to this nature course who took their lives, I got their assets now!” Mr. Cho laughed evilly as he signalled two men in. “Get her out of the house. None of the item belonged to her now. The maids and drivers are fired too.”

Jiyeon was being shoved out at once, and the two men threw her onto the ground harshly.

But she didn’t give up.

She banged onto the gates and cried for the whole day, and she finally got it into her head she couldn’t win Mr. Cho. He had the documents, not her. He had his names on the assets, not her.

“I’m sorry, appa omma… I failed you both…” She left the estate as she cried again. She just couldn’t help it. Everything was gone. Everything in her life was gone. She had no money at all too.

She felt totally helpless and penniless.

Jiyeon walked down the empty streets with her lethargic form as she cried madly. She hugged herself to keep herself off the cold but she still felt sick.

With her tired body which had been on a hunger strike for 3 days, she fainted in the middle of the empty road.

She had been there for almost half an hour before a man walked down the empty street too.

He stopped right in front of Jiyeon and looked at her coldly.

He blinked thrice and ignored her body instead. He walked ahead with two hands in his pockets, walking towards his car which was right in front.

But strange enough, a strong feeling in his heart pulled him back.

Something attracted him to her – and he doesn’t know what it is. He wasn’t like this. He won’t help any stranger at all, but this girl, he felt the need to help her.

He went back and picked her up, frowning a little since she felt so light. “Did you not eat at all?” He brought her body back to his car and drove home immediately.

He arrived at his mansion and his little girl was out there with a maid, waiting for him as usual. “DADDY!!!!”

He finally had a smile on his face. “Leo sir, you’re back.”

Leo gave the maid a nod before lowering to his little girl’s height, finally letting out a smile. “How’s my baby girl today?”

“I’m good! The teacher said I did good for my music test!”

“Really?!”

“Yup!”

“Then someone deserves an ice-cream tonight!”

“YAY!!!”

“But first, let daddy get her out.” Leo went back to his car and got Jiyeon out before handing the car keys to his butler.

“Who is she, daddy?” The little girl followed him closely up to their guest room.

“I found her on the streets just now. Daddy has no idea who she is too.”

“Are we going to help her?”

“Of course, my baby girl.” Leo dialled his family doctor, leaving Yujin with Jiyeon on the bed. Yujin stared at Jiyeon and touched her cheeks gently.

“What’s wrong, baby?”

“Daddy… She’s cold…”

“Maybe she’s out in the cold for too long.”

“Is the doctor coming soon?”

“Yes, of course.” Leo picked Yujin up from the bed and walked towards the door, “You can’t stay there or you’ll be sick too. Have my baby girl eaten?”

“Yup!” And she too, forgot about Jiyeon.

Soon, the doctor came and gave her a drip. He said she’ll be fine when she woke up, and indeed, she was.

She opened her eyes in the morning only to find herself in a strange and unfamiliar room.

Jiyeon panicked at once.

She ran out of the room and stumbled down the stairs. She looked around for the doors and rushed to it when she saw it.

But she couldn’t even move when she heard a real cold voice behind her. “Don’t you have to thank someone when he’d help you?”

Jiyeon turned around and saw a guy of her age and a little girl sitting at the dining table. She gulped hardly and chills ran down her spine at once. “I… I…”

“Yes, I got you home yesterday when you fainted on the streets. You should thank me and thank God since I’m not a .”

Jiyeon shivered as she trembled.

She was officially scared.

“I… I-I’m sorry… I… I…”

“Park Jiyeon. You have nowhere else to go so where will you run to?”

Jiyeon widened her eyes in horror at once. “H-How… d-did you…”

Leo nudged his head towards the TV, and she got it at once. She was on the news, alongside the story about how she turned penniless overnight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter