Calling for Baby EXOJIYEONLOVER

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXOJIYEONLOVER

Sehun, Jiyeon, Luhan, DO

Sehun is in biggest gang called EXO. He's hot temper guy while Jiyeon is innocent and caring girl. When Sehun saw her first time, he force her to marry him, after married he her and doesn't feel any sympathy for her, she began to scare from him but when Luhan took care of her Sehun began to jealous and always ually harass her but one night when he did it again she can't take and fainted there, Luhan saw it and that's when Sehun realize his wrong doings with her.

Extra: My first time requesting here so hope you're not confused with my plot authornim and kamsamida! 

“Hyung.”

“What?”

“I want her.”

Kyungsoo looked up from his brown coffee, to where he was pointing to. “The girl in red? Cool. She’s y and matured.”

“No. The one beside her, talking on phone.”

Kyungsoo shifted his eyes to the other girl. “What?! Her?!”

“Yes, her.”

“Are you mad?”

“Why?”

“She’s not even pretty. Not even y. Not even matured. She looks so childish. So pure. So untouchable.”

“That’s why I want her.”

“Oh Sehun. Don’t disturb innocent girls now.”

“No. I want her to be my wife.”

“And may I ask why her?”

“She interests me. She makes my heart jumped. I’ve been seeing her for one whole month already. She’s my type.”

“Are you kidding me? You dragged me here, to this rundown café, for one whole month just to look at that innocent pure looking girl working in that florist shop?!”

“Of course.”

“Then how are you going to get her?”

“I’ll force her to marry me.”

“I know you will do that.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, “The question is how?”

Sehun smirked as he stared at the innocent girl opposite of the street. “I have my ways.”

“I know what you’re thinking already.”

“What?”

“You’re going to threaten her.”

“That’s how we do things, right?”

“Then I can say this.”

“What?”

“You’re not loving her, you’re going to hurt her.”

“You don’t have to care about that, hyung.”

Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders, but he let it pass. He couldn’t do a thing to stop the gangster too.

He may be the youngest, but he is the most ruthless among them 12.

He may look cute, but he was fearless.

He may look innocent, but he has the most evil ideas ever. Sometimes, even his group were afraid of him, even Kyungsoo.

Except for one – Luhan.

He was oldest.

He looked like a deer, but he could be worse than Sehun if he wanted to. But he chose not to, of course. He had heart.

Unlike the others, he had a heart of gold. He joined the group because he felt lonely, but he didn’t kill or fight.

He didn’t bother to.

He let them be.

He just wanted to have a sense of belonging.

And as such, he wasn’t afraid of anything. He had seen worse, so Sehun wasn’t a threat at all. He had seen so many Sehuns around before too, even in his hometown.

That was the reason why he left China for Korea. It was 100% worse over there, and he found a new route in Korea.

So he came over and joined a gang instead.

Sehun stared at the girl and felt a at once. Yes, he totally had interest in girls like her. He will make her his.

♥♥♥♥♥

Sehun walked into the florist store proudly, arrogantly, and picked a red rose up from the bucket.

He walked over to the girl he had eyes on, smirking the whole way, and held the rose up to her. “This is for you.”

The girl had a brow raised, as she stared at the rose in confusion. “Sir, is this for your girlfriend? Do you need to wrap it nicely?”

“No. This is for you.”

She finally got those words into her head. “Me?”

“Yes. Marry me.”

Her jaws widened at once, even the lady who seemed to be the owner as she walked out from the storeroom.

“I’m sorry?”

“I said, marry me.”

She doesn’t know who he was, but the lady knew. She panicked at once. “Jiyeon-ah! Come over!” She dragged her to the corner and whispered lowly.

But Sehun heard it all alright.

“That’s Sehun!”

“Who’s Sehun, ahjumma?”

“The youngest in the gang EXO!”

“Who’s EXO?”

“A gang in Seoul! They’re famous and everyone is afraid of them!”

“Then why is he here to ask me to marry him?”

“Because I like it.” Sehun cooed in between them, making the ladies jumped. The lady laughed awkwardly and hid Jiyeon tightly behind her. “Erm… I think you’d got the wrong girl, right?”

“No. I want her.”

“But Jiyeon is just a young girl. She’s still studying in university! I’m sure you don’t like such girls, right? She’s a total bookworm and she only has work here. She has no friends too! She’s not sociable at all!”

“That’s even better.”

That surprised the lady. “W-What…?”

“I like girls like her.”

“But… But… Jiyeon… She…”

“I want her to marry me. If she doesn’t, I’ll burn this florist down.” The lady had her eyes widened at once.

It was an obvious blackmail!

But she knew police wouldn’t help her even if she called them. Yes, EXO won police over.

Sehun looked passed the lady and smirked at Jiyeon, “Marry me, Jiyeon.”

“B-But I…”

“Or I’ll burn this florist down, and even kill everyone of this ahjumma’s family, leaving her alone in this world. It’ll be your fault, Jiyeon. That is – if you reject me.”

“B-But… We… We don’t even love each other…”

“I just like it this way.” Sehun shrugged his shoulders, dropping the red rose onto the ground just to step it into pieces. “I’ll be back tomorrow for answers.”

And he was gone.

The lady broke down at once.

Jiyeon watched the lady cried with her heart aching. *Why me? What’s good in me? I’m not good at all! But ahjumma… she’s in danger…*

The lady finally calmed herself down after minutes. “I’ll tell you what, Jiyeon-ah. Let’s move. I’ll bring my family out of this town, and you’ll move with us.”

“Ahjumma…”

“We can go elsewhere. I won’t let you marry him. He’s a gangster. He’s ruthless. He won’t spare lives!”

“Ahjumma, it’s alright.”

“Jiyeon-ah…”

“I’ll marry him.”

“No!”

“If we run away, he will chase us down and kill all of us. Like you said, ahjumma. He kills, right? Let’s stop it here. I’ll marry him and you and your family will be saved.”

“Jiyeon-ah…”

“I’ll be fine, ahjumma.” Jiyeon returned to her work post, but the lady knew she was actually panicking inside.

She couldn’t say a word further too, since Jiyeon had decided it. Deep inside, she wanted her family save too.

The next day, he came around the same time indeed.

Jiyeon was ahead of the lady this time.

“So? What’s your answer?”

“I’ll marry you.”

“Awesome!”

“You promised you won’t bother ahjumma and her family? You promised you won’t burn the florist down?”

“I won’t if you had signed this paper.” Sehun brought a marriage certificate out at once.

That surprised Jiyeon, totally.

He was prepared.

So prepared.

With her side glances, she could see arson outside the shop where two other men were standing. She was sure it was s.

She had nowhere to run anymore.

Jiyeon took her pen up, stamped her name onto the paper and signed it.

She was finally his.

Sehun kept the paper into his pocket neatly, before carrying her up like a sack of rice. “She’ll quit this job from now on, and she won’t be back.”

Jiyeon struggled while the lady chased for her, but he drove away once he was in the driver’s seat.

Jiyeon stopped trying to escape when she realized she had no other choices anymore.

She was his wife.

She was his woman.

After she signed the paper, she became his.

And she had to listen to him if she wanted the safety of the lady who took care of her so much for the past few years.

It was an hour drive, silence drive.

He finally stopped at the basement of an apartment building. It looked luxurious too.

Sehun walked over to her side when he switched off the engine and dragged her up to the apartment.

Right when she entered, she saw two guys sitting on the couch.

They smirked too, when they knew what happened. Sehun really did it. “You did it huh?”

“Of course.”

“Awesome! Congrats then!”

That was all she heard before she was being dragged across the hallway. There, she saw a few men inside an entertainment room.

They were having fun with the games inside and even congratulated him as Sehun walked by.

Without knowing, they reached a room.

Sehun threw her onto the bed and locked the door, before turning over to her with that devious smile of his.

Jiyeon gulped hardly as she moved back.

But she felt so lost when she realized she had nowhere else to run to.

She was trapped.

Behind her was wall, and in front of her was Sehun – her husband.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter