Calling for Baby Melooon

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Melooon

Pairing: Myungyeon

Plot: Myungsoo is member of infinite while jiyeon the member of T-ara. Both are the popular boy and girl band from korea. Myungsoo had his eyes set on jiyeon since they meet in music core while jiyeon became the MC along with Suzy, but everyone alwys though that he likes Suzy. He keeps his feeling by himself bcos he doesn't want to make scandal. he keeps it until now, but he can't take it anymore and when they are in Thailand for MBC korean music wave 2013 he collects all his courage to confess to her. and to their surprise, everyone, include other idols are shipping them to be together and they become the best idol couple.

 “Annyeonghaseyo! Show, Music Core’s Jiyeon, Suzy, Onew, Minho-imnida!” The four MCs introduced themselves to the camera when the show finally started.

“It’s another week of fun and thrilling music show!” Onew started.

“Yes, it is! And today, we will be having more comebacks, right Suzy-ssi?!” Minho continued.

“That’s right! There are many groups aiming for a comeback now isn’t it! Today show, we will have Teen Top, G.na, and of course our T-ara!” Suzy announced, smiling widely at Jiyeon in which she waved happily into the camera.

“That’s right! We’re back! And of course, there will be more groups coming back like Infinite, 4minute and Beast! Now let’s invite the first performer on stage, shall we?” Jiyeon smiled brightly.

“Yes, of course! Let’s welcome the first stage!” Onew continued.

“Taeyeon’s And One!” And they announced they first stage together.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Pheeewwwww~” Jiyeon leaned against Suzy and played around with her own lips.

“Why?” Suzy giggled when she spotted her childish acts again.

“I’m just bored~~~” Jiyeon giggled back and hugged her tightly, “Let’s take selca shall we?”

Suzy nodded her head eagerly and took out her phone.

“Onew oppa! Minho oppa! Come here!” Jiyeon called for the other two MCs over.

“Hmm?” Onew asked when they came near them and tilted his head.

“Let’s take a photo together! We have to take one, we’re the MCs!!” Jiyeon squealed and picked up the phone high up in the air which earned chuckles from the other three MCs.

“Sometimes I wonder who’s the youngest here.” Minho patted her head and took the phone from her, “I shall be at your service, princess.” He smiled cheekily and bowed to her, like any prince would do.

“Awww~ Thank you my prince~” They giggled and continued with their own fun time in the waiting area.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Looking at her again?” Woohyun giggled and stood beside Myungsoo, who’s looking at the direction of the MCs.

Myungsoo coughed awkwardly and turned around, “What are you talking about?”

“Well, it’s obvious. Who are you looking at to make you release such a big jealous feeling?”

“It’s nobody.” Myungsoo mumbled and pushed Woohyun away slightly.

“Stop lying~” Woohyun took a peek at the direction again, “Suzy huh? You’re looking at Suzy, aren’t you?” Woohyun teased again.

Myungsoo frowned and pushed him away, “not her. Nobody, hyung~”

“Must be Suzy, hahaha! You’re jealous she’s with the other two guys, right?” Woohyun teased further and giggled, walking beside Myungsoo back to their waiting room.

*What the hell, not her! It’s the girl beside her! She’s too close to Minho and Onew hyung! And what? Princess?! Damn it… I wanted to call her that too…*

♥♥♥♥♥

“Everyone enjoyed T-ara’s comeback, right?” Minho urged the crowd and they responded quickly.

“Now… It’s coming to the end of the show again!” Onew sighed. “But fret not, it’s the powerful rising group to end our show!”

“That’s right! We have Infinite with their new song, Man in Love! Let’s welcome them soon!” Jiyeon cheered.

“Show, Music Core~ See you next week! Annyeong~” And they waved to the camera together.

Jiyeon stayed behind at the side to watch Infinite comeback as well, “Awwww~ Suzy, Suzy~~ They’re so handsome and cute!” She squealed and hugged Suzy again.

Suzy giggled at her acts once again and patted her arms, “you’re fan-girling again!”

“But they’re really handsome and cool~” Jiyeon said dreamily which earned a poke from Minho. “You’re drooling, princess.”

Jiyeon pouted at smacked his arm lightly, “don’t be jealous! Infinite are better than you!” She meh-rong him and turned back to see Infinite performance.

Minho giggled and placed his arms around her shoulders, “I’m sooooo jealous, princess~”

Jiyeon smirked in victory, oblivious to his teasing and grinned up at him, “that’s good then~”

Minho chuckled and ruffled her hair, “You’re so innocent~”

“What~~~ My hair!!” Jiyeon glared at him and gave a chase when she saw him running away, totally forgetting about her Infinite performance already.

♥♥♥♥♥

Myungsoo saw all of that while he’s performing and gritted his teeth tightly. He tried ignoring the scene in front of him but he couldn’t. *I’m not jealous… I’m not jealous! HELL YES I’M JEALOUS! She’s supposed to finish watching our performance!!*

The fans are finally gone. Woohyun approached Myungsoo when they finished performing and nudged his arms, “you’re looking at her again, aren’t you~”

Dongwoo, who was closed by heard it and joined in, “looking at who? Who who who~?!”

Woohyun giggled and whispered into his ears which made him gasped loudly, “Myungsoo! You liked Suzy?!” He said loudly which made most of the people in the area heard that.

Soon, s went to his side and , “you like Suzy?! How come you didn’t tell us earlier!?”

Myungsoo bit his lips and dug his head down, he didn’t want to explain anything since they won’t believe either. And he didn’t want to bring Jiyeon down with him, he just didn’t want any scandal to hurt the both of them.

“Look! Suzy’s coming!” He titled his head up to see Suzy approaching with Jiyeon dragging her over which made his heart beat crazily again.

“Myungsoo oppa! You like Suzy?!” Jiyeon grinned happily but deep down, she could hear her own heart breaking. Myungsoo had always been her biased and eye candy and all. She always looked up for his news and always wanted to know more about him. But fate doesn’t really want them to be together since they didn’t have many programs together.

And now, this sudden news broke out.

“Hmmm~ Suzy and you suit each other!” She cheered.

Myungsoo looked into her eyes deeply and frowned. But his eyes lit up again when he found sadness in her eyes. *Maybe… She’s not happy too?*

Woohyun nudged Myungsoo back to his senses and showed him Suzy, “Suzy’s here!”

He glared at Woohyun, “I didn’t say I like her. You’re the one who said it.”

“Awwww…” Jiyeon pouted, “So it’s Woohyun oppa who liked Suzy!?” She brightened up again. “Wait wait, this is so complicated…” And she shook her head confusingly.

“It doesn’t matter, Jiyeon-ah~ They’re just playing~” Suzy giggled and bowed to Infinite. “Sorry to bother you guys~”

Myungsoo smiled when he saw what Jiyeon did. “Cute…” He mumbled to himself but Sunggyu caught it. He followed his directions and saw him looking at Jiyeon. “This kid, so she’s the one he likes.”

Sunggyu smirked and a plan came right up to his mind.

He pretended to trip on his own legs and pushed Myungsoo forward. Well, Jiyeon was standing in front of him of course. Nice one, Sunggyu~

“Woahhhh!!!!!” Jiyeon saw his body approaching and closed her eyes.

Myungsoo closed his eyes as well, when he lost his balance and fell on top of Jiyeon on the floor. He pulled away and saw the red-faced Jiyeon, “I-I’m sorry…”

Jiyeon bit her lips and looked up at Myungsoo. She shook her head and smiled shyly, “its okay…”

Myungsoo stood up and pulled her up as well, “Sorry.” But Jiyeon just continued smiling and shook her head, “it’s okay, really!”

Just then, Minho and Onew saw that and rushed over to her side. Minho grabbed her shoulders to turn her around and checked up on her, “you ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter