Calling for Baby Linhkju

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Linhkju

Myungyeon

Jiyeon is Seoul girl and she goes to work in Busan. She’s kind, bubby, warm heart, and not yet have boyfriend (not once) but have a lot friend are boys. In Busan, she meets myung who cold but also have warm heart. He helps her a lot from first time she comes to now. Will Jiyeon fall in love? Who will love first? And what do they do to make them love back? (Make it mature, romantic and touch :v) 

Extra: You make me surprise so I can’t think good idea more than this ;-( wait your update:-*

“Bye, chingu-ya!”

“Take care in Busan, okay?! We’ll visit soon!”

Jiyeon waved happily to her group of friends before heading up to the bus. It’s the cheaper way to Busan from Seoul and well, since she had to pay for her own transport fee, she decided to take the bus.

Jiyeon was being posted to the Busan branch.

As an employee in marketing department, Jiyeon did her best and showed great performance. As a result, her manager told her to move to Busan.

She gladly accepted it.

She has nothing in Seoul to worry over too.

So she moved.

Jiyeon looked outside of the window and sighed in bliss. “Busan… I hope you’re peaceful and kind to me.”

She finally reached Busan after long hours of bus ride.

“Wahh… It’s already dark here.”

Jiyeon hurried off towards the terminal, searching for the person who will get her but to her dismay, she couldn’t find her name anywhere.

“Weird… Is the person not here yet?”

She took out her phone, wanted to call the person, only to realise her phone was out of battery. “What a luck…”

Jiyeon sighed and walked out of the arrival hall but only to be blocked by 2 buffed-looking men.

“Hey, young lady.”

Jiyeon gulped and bowed politely instead. She sensed something wasn’t right. “Erm… I… I got to go…”

But of course, the two men blocked her path again.

“Young lady, what’s the hurry?”

They were talking in their Busan accent, which made her felt even terrified.

“What’s a Seoul girl doing in Busan at this hour?”

Jiyeon shook her head and attempted to leave, but one of them grabbed her arm. She jumped in horror and pulled her hand back. “D-Don’t touch me…”

“Why not?” The same man touched her cheek, rather creepily, and that made her shivered. Jiyeon sniffled sadly and moved away from him again, but only to bump into the other man with her back.

She was being cornered by these two men.

Jiyeon looked around the airport, trying to call for help, but no one seemed to care.

Tears dripped down her eyes easily as she started to feel afraid. “P-Please… Let me go… I… I… have nothing…”

“You have a wonderful body though.” The two men smirked and attempted to touch her again. Jiyeon squeezed her eyes tight and hugged herself as she shivered.

But right before their hands touched her, they were being pulled back by a guy.

Jiyeon opened her eyes when she felt nothing on her, only to realize the two men were now on their knees, asking for forgiveness from another guy.

He was wearing a suit, and he has four bodyguards with him.

She ran towards the guy and held onto his shirt, shivering madly while cowering behind him.

“I’m sorry, boss! We’re sorry!”

“We won’t come here again! Please let us go!”

“Let us go! Yes, please!”

The man said nothing. He simply nodded his head. Right at once, his 4 bodyguards pushed the two men onto the ground and kicked them hard.

Those two never once dared to fight back.

The man nodded again, after Jiyeon tugged onto his shirt. And his bodyguards stopped. “Don’t ever let me see you touching girls like that again.” The man hissed. “Scram.”

And the two jerks scrammed.

The man turned to Jiyeon with his cold eyes and looked at her body. “No wonder. You’re from Seoul huh?”

Jiyeon nodded her head timidly.

“No one dress like you here.”

Jiyeon took a look at her body and back to him. “Do I look bad?” It was a simple floral sleeveless dress.

“No. In fact, you look good.” The man sighed before taking his coat off and placed it on her.

Jiyeon hugged his coat closer and looked at him innocently, again. “T-Then why… I… I don’t get it…”

“It’s because you look good so they thought you’re a good prey, stupid.” The man sighed again, as he poked her forehead gently. “Why are you here?”

“I came to work.”

“Where’s the person getting you up?”

“I don’t know… I can’t see anyone here with my name on their papers…”

“For which company?”

“Yongwoon Prints.”

The man shook his head with a sigh. “You’re being cheated.”

“C-Cheated?!”

He nodded his head again and one of his man brought an iPad out. The man turned it on and showed a page to her.

“This… This isn’t happening!”

It showed Yongwoon Prints being closed down for bankruptcy.

“My manager! She… She told me to come to Busan branch to work!”

“Busan branch closed down long ago.” The man scrolled the device and indeed, it stated Busan branch was being closed down long ago but no one knew.

“No…”

“What did they ask you for?”

“They told me to work as a manager here…”

“No. I mean, what did they ask you to give them?”

Jiyeon thought about it and opened her eyes wide when she thought about it. “They told me to pay for my own transport and apartment! I paid for the first month and gave the money to them!”

“See. You’re being cheated.”

“But… My apartment… It can’t be!”

“Where is it?”

Jiyeon sobbed as she took out a piece of paper from her notebook. “Here…”

“Let’s go.” He moved, and so did his bodyguards. But she stayed put. The man turned around and sighed when he saw her not moving.

“Come on!”

She didn’t move. Instead, she was crying.

The man moved over to her side and carried her up instead. “Grab her luggage.” His bodyguards did as told as he brought her over to his car.

“I… I can walk on my own…”

“You can’t even move.”

“I can!”

“Now stop crying.”

Jiyeon sniffled hard, but her tears won’t stop.

In the end, he let her be till she calmed down on her own.

“What’s your name?”

Jiyeon looked at the man but he ignored her. So she shifted to the middle seat, getting close to him. “What’s your name?”

“You don’t have to know.”

“Why not?”

“It’s not good for you.”

“I don’t think so.” Jiyeon cooed. “You looks cold but you cared for me.”

“I don’t.”

“Yes you do! Or you won’t bring me with you and help me from the two jerks!” Jiyeon beamed. Now she felt so much better knowing someone helped her when she was in trouble. She truly believed he was a good man.

“It’s my job.”

“So you’re like a cop?!”

“No.”

“Then what’s your occupation?”

“I’m a gang leader, okay?” He finally let it out. “So it’s dangerous for you to know my name.”

Jiyeon didn’t move an inch. Instead, she smiled sweetly. “Alright then! I won’t want to know you name. You can tell me if you like it! But for now, I’ll call you L!”

“L?”

“Yes! I’ve always like the letter L. It sounds cold yet warm at the same time. Like Love.” Jiyeon giggled happily as she entered her daydream again.

That made him smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter