Calling for Baby Parkjiyeon_Lkim

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Parkjiyeon_Lkim

Myungyeon, Hojun, T-ara, Infinite

Sequel of Chapter 213

Jiyeon and L's friendship continue with L continuously loving her more day by day as well as Jiyeon's relationship with Hojun. And then suddenly one night, Jiyeon is about to surprise his boyfriend in his apartment to be only surprised herself instead seeing him sleeping with a . Hojun was drunk and he didn't mean to do that, but Jiyeon's badly hurt by the fact that he cheated on her. They broke up and Jiyeon became another person from then on. She's now kind of silent and cold, she shut herself alone. She didn't care much to her friends, the happy pill everyone knew is gone now. All of her friends are worried about her condition especially Myungsoo. He does all his best to make Jiyeon feel she's not alone and pursue his unconditional love towards her.

Extras: Make Myungyeon announced their wedding in a show. I want it to be sweet, author-nim. Thank you~

“Babe~”

Jiyeon tilted her head up and glared at the incoming figure, “Myungsoo oppa! What did I say about that? You can’t call me that everywhere!”

“But no one knows who your boyfriend is too~” Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders playfully and landed onto the couch next to her, “Everyone assumed I’m your boyfriend.”

“Oppa!”

“Yeah?”

Jiyeon sighed deeply, yet playfully with a smile on her face, “It’s so hard to handle you, oppa.”

“Then don’t~”

They were both invited to a music show with their groups, but whenever he had the chance, he would appear in front of her and do all sorts of things with her.

Ever since that day, the day when he confessed, strange enough, their relationship grew stronger and happier.

Myungsoo was glad she never avoided him, and she was glad Myungsoo wasn’t those types of guys to break apart a couple.

Both have good will in their heart, and both wanted to be with each other so they continued to be friends.

Best of friends.

Myungsoo would often rush into her room when their performances were over, and stayed with her the whole day.

But sadness came over him when she told him she has to go right then.

“Are you going to meet Hojun?”

“Yup!”

Myungsoo let out a long sigh playfully, but he was indeed sad inside. “I guess your boyfriend always comes first huh~?”

“Oppa~ You do know-”

“Of course I know. You guys have been together for so long and it’s your one year anniversary tonight and you have to surprise him. I know~ You’ve repeated that sentence for the whole month, young lady.”

Jiyeon giggled sheepishly before punching his arm playfully, “You’re making me shy, oppa~”

“You? Shy? Stop it.”

“Yah!”

Myungsoo chuckled happily when he saw the same old dino again, “This is you, Park Jiyeon. Go on now~ Or you’ll be late. It’s already 10!”

Jiyeon looked at her watch and gasped in horror, “You’re right, oppa. I better go now. See you tomorrow!”

“Sure. Don’t forget the date with me, babe~”

“I won’t! Since when have I forgotten about our dates?”

“That’s much better.”

They often flirt, but he knew she had her heart with Hojun. He tried hard not to feel sad, but sadness always arrived when she mentioned about that guy of hers.

But he had no complaint too.

They were a couple initially, and he wouldn’t want to break them apart. He only wanted Jiyeon to be happy, and he will be happy.

Jiyeon gave him a tight hug before sprinting off to Hojun’s apartment, just so she could surprise him on their special day.

She was already jumpy in the lift while waiting for it to arrive at the level of his apartment, and her palms started sweating.

She held onto the plastic bag tightly, which was filled with her own-baked cake.

Jiyeon looked at the cute box she bought from the gift shop and giggled happily before walking towards his apartment.

She knew his password, since it was her birthdate, and finally entered the apartment slowly.

She placed her bag and the plastic bag on the kitchen counter before walking around the apartment to look for him.

But to her dismay, he wasn’t anywhere around the living room.

“Is he not home yet? Or is he bathing huh?” Jiyeon nodded her head at her words and took the cake out quickly, taking the opportunity.

She lighted the candles up and placed them on the kitchen counter before heading to his room, hoping he was in his bathroom bathing.

But her footsteps stopped when she heard weird sound coming from his room.

It wasn’t a sound a burglar would make.

It wasn’t a sound a wild pet would make.

It was a sound where two partners having would make.

She could hear moans coming out from his room.

“Hojun oppa…?” She was afraid to see what was inside, but nonetheless, she opened the door which was closed.

There, on the bed, a girl was on top of her boyfriend.

She dropped her hands down to her sides while she watched the scene happening right in front of her.

“Hojun… oppa…”

She couldn’t even cry.

Nothing came out from her eyes, and , other than his name.

All she felt was betrayed, sadness, and disappointment.

Hojun seemed to hear his name, and as such, he stopped the girl from moving further. He turned his head to the door and narrowed his eyes to get a clear view of the intruder.

To his horror, it was his own girlfriend.

He pushed the girl away hurriedly and used the blanket to cover himself, not bothering about the girl, “Jiyeon-ah…”

“Oppa…”

The girl whined in displeasure while trying to get Hojun’s attention back by kissing him, but he pushed her away harshly, “Get out!”

“Hojun~”

“GET OUT!”

The girl groaned and stumbled out of the house after getting dressed sloppily.

Hojun took his boxer too, and rushed to Jiyeon after getting himself covered. “Jiyeon-ah, listen to me.” He grabbed her hands, but she moved away even before he could touch her.

“Don’t ever touch me with those hands again.” Finally, her tears dropped.

“Jiyeon-ah, I can explain!”

“Explain what? That you slept with another girl because you’re drunk? That you couldn’t help but release your needs on other girls? That you cheated on me and I caught you? HUH?! THAT YOU CHEATED AND I HAVE TO CATCH YOU ON OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY?!” She could smell the alcohol coming from him, and she knew he went to the club.

Hojun turned speechless at her words, and he remained silent since he was the one who was wrong. It’s true that he forgot about their one year anniversary too.

“Let’s stop this, oppa. I can’t stand a cheating boyfriend.” Jiyeon whispered and left the apartment after grabbing her bag.

Hojun stood in his position, not moving an inch even after she was long gone. He knew, he had no rights to run after her too.

“I’m sorry, Jiyeon-ah. I didn’t mean it…”

He saw the cake on the table, and walked over to take a look at it.

He finally broke down at the words on the cake, “Hojun oppa~ Jiyeon loves you forever!”

Jiyeon walked down the dark and empty streets while crying madly to herself. The one year relationship was over, just like that.

She loved him so much, but why must he cheat on her?

How could he do that?

He said he loved her too, but yet, he cheated on her with a stranger?

That’s so mean.

She knew guys were creatures who were easily seduced. As long as they’re drunk and as long as they saw pretty girls, they fell for them at once.

But she never would have thought it happened to her boyfriend for a year.

They were so in love with each other.

They often went out for some secret dates and often met in their companies, but every memory she had of him crashed just like that.

Everything turned into fragment of pieces, and within seconds, they were just something Jiyeon wanted to throw away.

Jiyeon reached home, and she went to her bed at once.

Not bothering to change out to a comfortable set of clothes, she burst into tears again, and cried to sleep that night.

The next day was horrible since she had puffy and red eyes due to the long night cry.

She had no choice but to head to their company since she had to meet up with the girls for another schedule that day.

Jiyeon placed her huge sunglass on, and finally walked to her company since it wasn’t far away. She met up with the girls, and they questioned her eyes immediately.

In the end, she told them the whole story after must questioning, and they pitied her immediately.

Of course, Hojun wouldn’t be let off easily too. Even though Jiyeon said not to get back at him, but they just had to release their anger on him too.

After Jiyeon fell asleep, thanks to the sudden delay of the next schedule, the 5 girls charged towards the acting department and searched for their target immediately.

There he was.

Hojun was sitting down in the corner, and he too, looked so devastated.

But the girls don’t seem to care about that.

Eunjung stormed up to his side and pulled him up by his collar immediately, earning much stares from the other actors, actresses and staff members.

“Son Hojun. How could you mess around with our maknae? HUH?”

The poor guy seemed soulless, and he allowed Eunjung to shake him around. “TALK TO ME, BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON HER?!”

Hyomin pushed Eunjung away and punched Hojun right in his face. She may look thin, but she was a taekwando holder too.

Hojun fell back to his seat and remained still in that position while the girls glared at him, “Don’t ever get near Jiyeon again, bastard.”

“One whole year of relationship ended in a night thanks to you. I regretted so much helping you in getting Jiyeon a year ago, Son Hojun. We aren’t friends anymore.” Qri spat, and she was the last to leave the acting department.

Soon, words started to spread around, and of course, it went up to the CEO’s ears too. But he took no action since it was the lives of theirs, but he made sure to keep the news within the company.

Hojun tried to apologize countless times, but Jiyeon never once gave him a chance.

And she too, changed to a colder and quieter person.

Myungsoo, who knew nothing about this incident, rushed to her room during their next music show again, and went up to her side immediately.

“Babe~ Why didn’t you turn up for the date we promised to go? I waited for you for 3 hours~”

Jiyeon looked at him, and back to the packet of food in her hands, “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay~ Well… I lied.” Myungsoo giggled at his own joke, “I waited only for an hour since I knew you can’t make it. Well… You should have told me, at least.”

“I’m sorry.” Jiyeon whispered and stood up before walking out of the room quickly.

Myungsoo was left in shock.

Did she just ignore him?

What happened?

He eyed the girls and they simply sent him sad glances. “Can someone tell me what happened to her? She wasn’t like that before.”

Boram looked at the girls, and she took the initiative to explain the whole incident to him.

“Son Hojun did that?!”

“Yeah, he did. He brought a chick home and slept with her during their first year anniversary. Jiyeon turned to another person in just one night. She turned cold and quiet. She wasn’t the same as before now.”

Myungsoo had his fist clenched tightly, “Son Hojun…”

He was angry. He was raged.

And he kept his promise.

He once promised the girl if Hojun ever hurt her, he would beat the hell out of him, and this day, he could fulfill his promise.

Myungsoo thought b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter