Calling for Baby Haylle

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haylle

Byunghun, Jiyeon

Jiyeon caught L.joe's attention after the release of 'Little Apple', he think that Jiyeon is cute and very much similar to his ideal. He loves the song for not all girl groups can do a concept like that so he bought the album and even went to their fan meeting and there he got to meet Jiyeon in person.  With the help of teen top (esp. Chunji), he got Jiyeon’s number and they would hang out whenever they have free time. [Ugh I don’t know what to add keke] Thanks again. ;]]

“L.JOE HYUNG! HELP ME!!!!!”

Ricky screamed for his life while running away from Niel, but the said guy didn’t even move an inch from his position.

“L.JOE HYUNG!!!!!!”

No response again.

Ricky stopped running instead and crossed his arms with a frown before looking at L.Joe with a frown.

Niel banged into his back instead, since he stopped too abruptly, and smirked in victory when he finally caught Ricky. “YOU’RE DEAD NOW, YOO CHANGHYUN!”

Ricky shrugged Niel off before turning him to face L.Joe. “LOOK!”

“WHAT?”

“LOOK AT L.JOE HYUNG!”

Niel rolled his eyes and finally looked at L.Joe, only to have his brows crossed too. “What is he looking at?”

“THE TV!”

“I KNOW!” Niel smacked Ricky’s head before walking over to the couch, trying to find out what he was watching.

The duo stood behind L.Joe and smirked at each other when they realized he was actually stunned while watching T-ara’s performance on the TV.

“Who do you think he’s looking at?”

“Hyomin noona!”

“No duh!” Niel smacked his head again.

“HYUNG!”

Niel crossed his arms with a smug smirk, “He’s looking at Qri noona!”

“NO!” Ricky hissed, “IT’S HYOMIN NOONA!”

“QRI NOONA!”

“HYOMIN NOONA!”

“QRI NOONA!”

“HYO-”

“SHUT UP!” C.A.P walked into the scene and pushed them apart, “He’s looking at neither of the girls you both said.”

“How would you know that, hyung?!”

“Yeah! How would you know that?!”

All of the sudden, the duo became buddies to team up against the eldest.

“Because his mouth dropped when he saw Jiyeon?” C.A.P rolled his eyes, “Stupid.”

The duo looked at L.Joe, and to the screen, and back to L.Joe again. Indeed, C.A.P was right. “SO IT’S JIYEON NOONA!”

“Yes, stupid.” C.A.P smirked before walking to the couch, sitting right beside L.Joe. He turned to the duo and said, “Just see.” And turned back to L.Joe.

The duo listened and waited for his move patiently.

“Eunjung’s so cute, right?”

L.Joe ignored him.

“Hyomin’s cute too!”

C.A.P was being ignored again.

“WOW! LOOK AT JIYEON! SHE GOT THE BEST HONEY LEGS EVER!”

L.Joe turned to C.A.P at once and held his arms tightly, “NO! SHE DOESN’T HAVE HONEY LEGS AT ALL! HYUNG! DON’T LOOK!”

C.A.P shrugged him away and turned to the duo, smirking at them smugly, “See.”

The duo doubled over with a mad laughter at once. It was indeed funny.

“HYUNG!” Ricky jumped over the couch just to get to L.Joe’s side, “YOU LIKE JIYEON NOONA HUH?!”

Niel too, followed his actions and jumped over to them, “JIYEON NOONA~ JIYEON NOONA~ JIYEON NOONA~”

L.Joe pushed them away with a low growl, “SHUT UP!”

“JIYEON NOONA~ JIYEON NOONA~ JIYEON NOONA~”

“What about Jiyeonie?” Chunji entered the scene right on time.

“AH HYUNG!” The duo rushed to his side at once, “L.Joe hyung likes Jiyeon noona!”

“Really?”

“YES! He was drooling when he watched their performance just now!”

L.Joe turned bright red instead, “SHUT UP!”

But that only made s laughed at him.

Chunji rushed to his side and nudged him playfully, “Jiyeonie huh?”

“Shut up.”

“But I heard she likes someone else though.”

“WHAT?!”

Even the duo was surprised. They stopped laughing and went up to Chunji at once, shaking his arms on both sides.

“NO!”

“THIS CAN’T DO!”

“NOONA HAS TO LIKE L.JOE HYUNG!”

“HYUNG! HELP L.JOE HYUNG!”

“YEAH! HELP L.JOE HYUNG!”

“Shut up!” This time, it was C.A.P to stop them. He pushed them both away and sighed deeply, “Stop being annoying, kids.”

Right on time, Changjo returned from his radio schedule.

“Ah! CHANGJO IS BACK! CHANGJO! CHANGJO!” Ricky ran up to his side and dragged him over to the gang.

“What?”

“L.JOE HYUNG HAS SOMEONE HE LIKES!”

“Really?”

But Niel caught the bag of chocolate in his hands, “What’s that?!”

“Chocolates.”

“You bought it?”

“Nope.” Changjo placed the bag on the coffee table, “Jiyeon noona gave it to me just now at the radio.”

“WHAT?!” The duo yelped, and even C.A.P and Chunji joined in.

“What’s wrong?!”

Chunji turned to L.Joe with a wide smirk on, “See. I told you she has someone she likes.”

L.Joe was really defeated.

Not Changjo.

Not .

No.

He sighed and slumped back down onto the couch lifelessly. But he didn’t know Chunji was sending some winks to his other members.

And they got the story at once.

Chunji was lying.

Thanks to Changjo, his lie seemed so true.

Soon, the members left L.Joe alone, and went to C.A.P’s room for a mini meeting instead. “Let’s help L.Joe!”

“Call!” Ricky was the most excited, of course. “But how do we help?”

“Just put them together!”

“At where?”

“Hmmm... Radio show?”

“Or variety show?”

“Star king?”

“No. They won’t talk at all.” Chunji shook his head, rejecting their ideas. “Variety shows usually have lots of guests. So there’s a high chance they won’t talk. Radio show... not really. I bet after the radio show they won’t talk too.”

“Then what should we do?”

“Just put them into a room together. Lock them inside.”

“And?”

“And open the door when they started to grow closer.”

“But they never once spoke to each other before. That would be so awkward.”

“That’s true.”

“Or shall I just push Jiyeon to L.Joe?”

“That would be so boring! There’s no spice in their love line!” Niel whined. Yes, he loved romance.

And his words made the members rolled their eyes instead, “Then you can think of something. Think of something romantic then!”

“AHA!” Niel snapped his fingers as he smirked in victory. “We’ll put them up for a blind date! A real blind date! Like black! Have you guys watched we got married? It’s Kim So Eun and Song Jae Rim’s first episode! They made them meet up in a blackout setting!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter