Calling for Baby Syayoti

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Syayoti

Myungyeon

About a 55 years old Myungsoo telling a story to his grandchildren. They’re asking him about his love story with their late grandmother, Park Jiyeon. He told them everything about their grandma about how kind she was, how lovely she was, how strong she was and how innocent and pretty she was. 

Extra: Make this story a touching one :')

“Appa! We’re here!”

Myungsoo walked out from the kitchen, and gave his daughter a tight hug, “My baby girl is here.”

“Appa, I’m already 27 now. Not a baby anymore.”

“To me and your omma, you’re always a baby, Yeonhee.” Myungsoo let out a sweet smile, in which she did the same, before pushing her kids to him after he greeted his son-in-law too.

“Here come my lovely boys.” Myungsoo cooed as he ruffled the two twins’ head, and they simply grabbed his legs at once, hugging it so tightly.

“GRANDPAPPY! WE MISS YOU!”

“Hmm~ Grandpappy misses you both too.” Myungsoo giggled before pushing the two 5-year-olds over to the living room. “Wait for grandpappy over there! Dinner will be ready soon!”

The two kids rushed to the small corner where their toys lay, while Myungsoo strolled back to the kitchen to finish up his last dish.

“Appa, you don’t have to cook, you know.” Yeonhee sighed as she took the spatula over from Myungsoo, “I can help.”

Right then, his son-in-law came into the kitchen too, and grabbed the spatula over from his wife, “Jagiya, take appa out! I can finish it. Trust my cooking skills. I believe I can cook better than both of you.”

Well, he’s a chef, of course he could cook better than both of them.

Myungsoo laughed at his witty remarks before heading out to the living room with his daughter, finally.

“Appa, have you decided about it?”

“Moving in with you?”

“Yeah. I can take care of you too. You’re all alone here, appa. I don’t know what would happen and no one is here to help.”

Myungsoo smiled sweetly before looking at the huge portrait hanging on the wall. “I can’t leave Jiyeon alone here.”

“Omma will understand, appa. I’m sure omma wants it too.”

Myungsoo let out a sigh before smiling again, “Nah. I’ll give it a pass. I feel Jiyeon with me if I stay here. We lived in this apartment for over 30 years, baby girl. I can’t possibly give this apartment up now. Jiyeon will be lonely.”

Yeonhee was about to argue again, but Myungsoo sent her a smile which she knew she had to stop. “Alright, alright. You have to call me if anything happens. Promise?”

“Promise, baby girl.” Myungsoo ruffled her hair before feeling two thuds on his laps.

“Isn’t this Myunghyuk and Jihyuk? Why did you guys come over?”

“GRANDPAPPY!”

“Yes, boys?”

“TELL US MORE ABOUT GRANDMOMMY!”

Myungsoo brought both of them up to his laps, and they sat facing each other so they could see their grandpappy easily.

“About Jiyeon grandmommy?”

“YES!”

“Hmm…” Myungsoo looked at the kids and back to Yeonhee, who sent him a huge smile. “I’ll go help in the kitchen.” And she left the three of them alone.

She left, because she knew she would cry if she listened to Myungsoo’s story again.

After Jiyeon passed away, Myungsoo had been telling Yeonhee how Jiyeon was before she was born, and how Jiyeon loved her when she was a baby, even until the age of 25, where Jiyeon finally passed away due to accident.

Yes, Jiyeon passed away when she was only 49 whereas Myungsoo was only 50.

2 years passed just like that, and he was already 52. He tried so many ways to see Jiyeon again, just because he missed her when she passed away.

But with Yeonhee and his grandsons by his side, he gave up the thought of committing suicide.

He shall wait for his time, patiently.

He knew, Jiyeon would be still waiting for him.

“Did you guys remember how grandmommy looks like?!”

“OF COURSE! Grandmommy is so pretty! Like omma!”

“She is, right?”

“YEAH!”

Myungsoo stared at the wedding portrait on the wall, again, and his grandsons did exactly the same thing as him.

“Wow… Grandmommy is prettier than mommy in her dress…”

“Grandmommy is?”

“Yes, grandpappy~”

“Don’t tell your mommy or she’ll get jealous.” Myungsoo cooed, and he knew Yeonhee was listening since she was standing by the kitchen’s door, checking up on them.

They exchanged a small smile before Myungsoo returned his attention to the kids.

“Myunghyuk-ah, Jihyuk-ah.”

“Yes, grandpappy?”

“Do you guys really want to hear about your grandmommy?”

Myunghyuk beamed and nodded his head happily. “Yes, grandpappy! Of course! I miss grandmommy so much!”

Jihyuk was doing to the same too, agreeing with his brother at once.

“Alright then. I’ll tell you more about grandmommy.” Myungsoo cooed as he pulled the twins closer to him.

“Your grandmommy is a strong and cute woman. She has a bad temper too! But I still love her. She’s cute that way. Well… Grandpappy and grandmommy meet in a… not so happy way.” Myungsoo started off and the two boys began to be so engrossed with his story.

♥♥♥

*Bump!*

The girl fell onto the ground, while the boy looked at the paint on his uniform. He was about to rage and curse at the girl who bumped into him, but even before he could do that, the girl beat him to it.

“YAH! Can’t you open your eyes and walk?! I was sure I see nobody in front of me just now! When did you pop out?!”

That left the man speechless. He simply stared at the girl, who still had her head lowered since she was trying to clean her uniform, in disbelieved.

She then bent her body down to get her bottles of empty paint, before standing up to glare at the culprit.

The man finally saw the girl, straight in her face.

But he couldn’t believe his eyes.

She sure was an angel.

She was so beautiful and with her hair wavy and long, the man was mesmerized by her charm.

But was the only thing that ruined her image. “YAH! SHOULDN’T YOU APOLOGIZE?!”

Myungsoo snapped out from his thoughts and looked down to his shirt, and back to her, “Shouldn’t you apologize too? My blazer caught your paint.”

He wanted to be firm, so as to put a strong image in front of her.

And he did.

The girl appeared to be speechless when she saw his blazer. “Well… You… You’re the one who… bumped into me…”

Myungsoo smiled inwardly before taking his blazer off and dumped it on her head, “Wash it and dry it before giving it back to me before school ends.”

He looked at her nametag and nodded his head sternly, “Park Jiyeon. And I guess you’re in art class now? Don’t worry. If you’re gone, I know where to chase you down. I’m Kim Myungsoo, and meet me in front of the gate when school ends.”

And he walked off.

Jiyeon held the bottles tightly in her arms before turning around to glare at the man, “YAH! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CLEAN IT NOW?! YAH!”

He replied nothing else, and simply walked back to his classroom.

Jiyeon rushed back to her classroom to dump those bottles away, before rushing out to the washroom again.

“Damn it… That stupid jerk!” Of course she would be cursing. She felt so wronged and used. “I’m not his maid!”

But she cleaned it nonetheless.

It was a difficult wash since it was paint.

It took her half an hour, just to get the whole patch off, and finally another half an hour to dry it.

Yes, she skipped her art lesson just to clean his blazer.

She doesn’t love owing people too, so she has to finish it before school ended.

She walked out of the school compound with the blazer in her arms, and searched the area for Myungsoo.

“What the hell?! He told me to wait here but he’s not here!” Jiyeon huffed in anger and was about to walk back home, but a hand caught her shoulder.

“Where do you think you’re going, Park Jiyeon~?”

Jiyeon turned around in anger and shoved the blazer into his arms. “Here! Take it! I’ve cleaned and dried it and even skipped my lesson just for this! And I don’t wish to see you ever again, jerk!”

Myungsoo pulled her back and dragged her over to his car without anymore words, even though she was struggling too.

He bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter