Calling for Baby Syayoti

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Syayoti

Myungyeon

Idol life. Myungsoo and Jiyeon had married since 2012 and had a son. But, they kept it as a secret. They're living happily. One day, their son was trying to talk and his first word is 'Appa'. Myungsoo was so excited that he recorded the video and accidentally posts it in twitter. What will happen when fan girls watched it? What will be their respond? And how will Myungyeon settled this thing?

“WAHHHHH!!!!!!”

Myungsoo rushed into the room after hearing the scream from his wife, but only to find his wife squeezing their son in her arms.

And she was… grinning?

“What’s wrong, honey? Why did you shout?”

“Oppa!” Jiyeon squealed happily and moved the body of their son so he could face Myungsoo too, “Junie just called me!”

“WHAT?!” Myungsoo yelped and sat right next to the both of them, looking intensely at their son, “Junie-ah~ Did you just call omma?”

Jun laughed and clapped his hands happily when he heard that word, “Omma~ Omma~”

Myungsoo grew pale at once, “I thought his first word would be appa!”

“Oh please~ Oppa! I gave birth to Junie! Of course my Junie will call omma first, right?” Jiyeon turned to Jun and laughed with him, which made the baby laughed too.

Myungsoo sighed and poked his cheek playfully with a smile, “It’s alright. I’ll be sure to take it down when you call me appa then.”

Jiyeon giggled and pecked his cheek, before turning over to Myungsoo to peck his too, “Oppa~ He will call you soon, don’t worry~”

Jun was already a year old, and his birthday was just over. Of course, a party was held for him, secretly, where only their friends and relatives came.

It was just a small party, which the parents felt it was enough.

He was trying to walk and was learning how to speak too. It was just amazing as the parents watched the baby boy learning new stuff.

Myungsoo let out a wide smile before pulling them both into his arms, “Honey bunny, I love you. So much.”

“I love you too, oppa.” Jiyeon sent him a smile too, and pecked his lips happily.

♥♥♥♥♥

A week later…

“OPPPAAAAA!!!!!!!”

Myungsoo, once again, rushed into the room and found his wife and son on the bed, “What’s wrong, bunny? Why did you shout again?!”

Jiyeon squealed and carried Jun up in her arms, rushing to his side immediately. “Listen, oppa! Listen!”

Jun waved his arms around as he saw how his parents looked at him with those big doe curious eyes.

“Junie-ah~ Who is this?” Jiyeon probed as she pointed to Myungsoo, “Who is this to you, Junie-ah?”

Jun clapped his hands and stretched his arms out to Myungsoo, “Baba! Baba! Ah-Appa!”

Myungsoo widened his eyes and carried him over at once, twirling them around in circles in joy. “JUNNIE JUST CALLED ME! HE CALLED ME!”

“Told’ya, oppa! Junie will call you someday!” Jiyeon giggled as she watched the father-and-son in joy.

“I have to record this down!”

Myungsoo held Jun expertly in one of his arm, as he rushed out to the living room to get his phone which was lying on the table.

He went to his camera and on his video mode at once, “Come on, baby~ Junie-ah~ Call me again! Call me again!”

Jun clapped his hands again and hugged him tightly, “APPA~ PAPA~”

Myungsoo let out a high squeal before stopping the video, saving it so he could look at the video whenever he wanted to.

“Oh my… I didn’t know this would be such a happy moment! Honeybunny! I know how you feel now~”

Jiyeon sat on the couch, by his side, and snuggled up against his arm as they watched their son in joy, “I’m so happy I married you, oppa. And we got our Jun.”

Myungsoo wrapped his arm around Jiyeon instead, and pulled her closer as he sat Jun on his laps, “I’m the one who should be happy, silly. I’m so happy I’ve found you.”

“Oppa~”

“Hmm?”

Jiyeon leaned in as she closed her eyes, and Myungsoo knew what she wanted immediately.

He too, leaned in and pecked her lips lovingly.

Jun stared at his parents and clapped again, when he saw how sweet they were.

Jiyeon giggled as she poked Jun’s cheek, “Awww~ Junie loves romantic things, doesn’t he?”

“I bet he is. He will be a Romanist like me, bunny~”

“You’re not a romantic person, oppa.”

Myungsoo widened his eyes and looked at her playfully, “Am I not?”

“Nope~”

“Really~?” He leaned in closer to her, and trapped her under his arms on the couch, “Hmm~?”

“Alright! You are!” Jiyeon giggled, but she wrapped her arms around his neck in joy, “I remembered how you proposed to me too.”

“That cost me a bomb, for real!”

Jiyeon frowned as her pout was shown right then, “So you’re saying I’m just an item you bought?”

Myungsoo smiled lovingly as he placed another kiss on her lips, “But that brought us happiness, don’t you think so?”

“That’s true. But oppa, happiness can’t be bought. We have to feel it in our heart.”

“I understand.” Myungsoo placed Jun in between them, right on top of Jiyeon’s body, “Just like how this cutie brought us so much happiness.”

“Hmm~ That’s right! Well, although he cries madly at times.”

“And although he creates trouble for us to clear his mess.”

“He’s still a cutie.”

“And he’s our son.”

The couple laughed in joy before turning down to look at their son, “I wish time could stop now so I can be with you forever, oppa. And our Junnie.”

“Don’t worry, honeybunny. We will be together forever.”

♥♥♥♥♥

“OMO! OH NO! OH NO!!!!!”

Jiyeon frowned as she walked into the kitchen, staring at her husband weirdly, “What’s going on, oppa?”

“Honey, I’m so dead!”

“What’s wrong?”

“We’re being caught!”

“WHAT?!”

Myungsoo ruffled his hair in annoyance before picking up his phone on the table. He pressed onto something, and passed it to her.

Jiyeon took the device with a worried expression and took a look at the article.

“Is Infinite’s L a dad?”

Jiyeon read the content of the article and gasped in horror, “Oppa, you posted the video on your SNS account?”

“I didn’t do it on purpose. I went out with the boys for some dinner to celebrate Sungjong’s birthday! I videoed the prank down and wanted to post it on the SNS, but I put the wrong video! Now everyone knew I’m a father!”

“What should we do now, oppa?”

“I don’t know too. I’ve taken down the video, but I’m worried how our fans will think. I’m worried about Jun.”

Jiyeon frowned and placed the phone back onto the table. “I won’t let anything happen to Jun, oppa.”

“I know. I won’t let anything happen to him too.” He looked up and walked closer to her, grabbing her arms, “And you too. I won’t let anything happen to my family.”

“Oppa…”

“Don’t worry, bunny. I’ll try to solve it.”

Jiyeon cupped his cheeks and let out a genuine smile to cheer him up, “Don’t worry, oppa. Everything will be fine.”

Myungsoo was being called back to the company the next day, and of course, they have to discuss what st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter