Chapter 66: Prevent Cha Jooeun

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What will Jooeun be doing tomorrow night?" Shinhye asked her assistant after she tried on her dress.

"I heard she will be shooting Vanity Fair's October front cover." Her assistant adjusted the glasses sitting on his nose bridge. He is certain he knew Jooeun's every move.

"I refuse to believe she won't react at all." Shinhye said suspiciously; just the thought of the humiliation Jooeun had put her through, made her want to tear Jooeun into a million pieces. "Find out the location of her shoot. As a safety net, organize someone to keep her busy. Only then will I rest assured."

"Don't worry, I know what to do." Her assistant's words seemed to hide a deeper meaning. When it comes to bullying Jooeun, he is well-experienced. After all, Jooeun had previously been Shinhye's substitute and he had secretly caused a lot of trouble for her.

"While you're at it, help me contact the hospital in secret. After the awards ceremony is over, I am going to go get rid of this child."

Even though he knew her dream in life is to chase fame, after hearing Shinhye's s plan, her assistant still felt, giving up on her own child is taking things a step too far. At the same time, he's worried. If Yonghwa is to find out, what would be the consequences for Shinhye?

Look at Jooeun and how much effort she put in to get to where she is today. Even though her assistant didn't say it, inside he knew, if Shinhye is to go against Yonghwa, there's no way she would be able to follow in the footsteps of Jooeun. No matter if its professionalism or people skills, Jooeun is well ahead of Shinhye. Of course, Shinhye did not think this way.

The next morning. CN Entertainment, CEO's office.

Ryeowon had always been a woman of action: only yesterday, they were discussing finding a newcomer and straight away she started considering suitable candidates. So early in the morning, she sent someone to go pick them up, there were a total of three girls. They are all roughly 16 years old, tall with long legs, young, beautiful, and vibrant.

Ryeowon looked at the three girls as she sat on Yonghwa's table. She lifted her eyebrows and asked. "What do you think? I happened to come across a model search competition; this here is Kim Jennie, she is at least 70% similar to Jooeun."

Yonghwa looked at the three girls and took particular notice of the tallest one in the middle. On the outside, she indeed looked similar to Jooeun; especially her nose, which is tall and straight. However, her temperament is incomparable.

"I know, compared to Jooeun she is still miles apart, but she is young, whereas Jooeun is already 26 years old. How much success do you think Jooeun can achieve at her age? Look at her right now; how much energy has she wasted just to get this far?"

"Hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter