Chapter 50: The Eve of the Magazine Release

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooeun kissed Jeonghwan's ear as her body heated up like fire; her eyes were in a trance. She leaned in and whispered, "I want you."

Jeonghwan's eyes turned red as he got up for a moment to grab a from the drawers. He thoughtfully shielded himself to protect Jooeun. He knew her career is currently on the rise and couldn't afford to have a child. Why is there such an item in their bedroom, though? Jooeun wondered.

Jeonghwan returned to Jooeun's body and stared into her eyes. Noticing a coldness in her gaze, he realized she may have had a misunderstanding as he explained. "We are husband and wife, I am always prepared. It's not something leftover from someone else. I've been waiting for you all along."

"I haven't done it with anyone else. I've only gone as far as the halfway experience we had on our wedding night."

Upon hearing this, Jooeun's eyes twinkled as she kissed Jeonghwan between the hollows of his throat. "Sorry."

"It will still hurt a bit." Jeonghwan tried his best to hold back as he gently reminded her.

Too afraid to look down at the place that made her shy, Jooeun simply nodded her head in certainty. "It's alright. I've experienced the pain once before."

Jeonghwan wrapped his arms around her shoulder, making sure to pay attention to her feelings. While kissing her cheek, he slowly made her his. He patiently moved inch by inch, until he felt himself inside her.

In this world, nothing was more beautiful than sharing an intimate moment like this, where two souls became one. Jeonghwan looked at Jooeun and watched as the pain dissipated before he slowly started moving. He wanted to give her the best first time â he wanted her to remember this for the rest of her life. After this, they would truly belong to each other.

Outside the window, the moon is quietly hanging above the treetops. While inside, an activity that made one's face blush and heart race had just finished. After experiencing the full force of Jeonghwan's energy, Jooeun was so tired she couldn't open her eyes. Her body felt weak and her mind was half awake. At this moment, she felt someone wiping down her sticky body before helping her change into a tidy set of pajamas. She then felt a gentle kiss on her forehead ushering her to sleep. All this, she did not regret at all, because she knew, it was all worth it. Deep in their sleep, the married couple clasped onto each other's hand tightly. Jeonghwan embraced Jooeun as he gently kissed her on the forehead. "Hello, Mrs. Cha."

The next morning, Jooeun awoke in Jeonghwan's arms. Looking at the man that now belonged to her, a satisfied smile appeared across her face. From now on, no matter how dirty and filthy the entertainment industry was, she had someone to rely on. Her heart was filled with faith.

Unfortunately, this happy moment didn't last for 3 days as Jeonghwan had hoped. Because early in the morning Hyewon started knocking on the door. Mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter