Chapter 104: Deflecting Danger on Someone Else

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early the next morning, Minjung secretly took all the information she had on Jang Geunseuk to meet the reporter's cousin at a remote cafe. Among the two cousins, one is Yoo Minshik and the other one is Han Jiwoo. Yoo Minshik was the one that tried to blackmail Minjung last time and was also the older cousin of the man currently sitting before her.

Dressed in a black-patterned t-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans, hair slicked back neatly, Han Jiwoo seemed to be the type of person that was used to luxury. Upon seeing Minjung, he removed his sunglasses and raised his eyebrows. "What have you called me out here for?"

Minjung isn't aware that this man was about to release a scandal about Jooeun. She just simply said, "If I have a money-making offer for you, will you take it behind your cousin's back?"

"How much money are we talking about?"

"Both you and your cousin should know that our Jooeun is very stubborn. No matter how badly she is being defamed, she will still refuse to spend money on clearing her name. Originally, with the information I have in my hands, I could just directly expose it since Jooeun has left it in my hands. However, when I think about the person behind the bed-climbing scandal, I feel bad for Jooeun, so I've decided to work with you. I'll give all the information to you for free, not only because it will prove Jooeun's innocence but also because I have one simple request: tell everyone that you got this information from Sublime's Park Hyomin."

After hearing her words, Han Jiwoo realized Jooeun already knew everything. After a moment of hesitation, he finally took the information out of Minjung's hands. To his surprise, the information about Jang Geunseuk is more extensive than what he already had; it had the names of all the female celebrities involved, as well photos. The photos he and his cousin had previously taken weren't always clear, but the evidence in front of him is definitive proof.

Since Minjung is so sincere, Han Jiwoo decided to lay his cards on the table. "To tell you the truth, Park Hyomin is currently preparing to release a scandal about Cha Jooeun. She is planning to use a photoshopped photo to claim that it is a photo of Cha Jooeun and Jang Geunseuk in bed. If not for your phone call last night, Cha Jooeun would already be the hottest topic again."

Hearing this, Minjung's heart skipped a beat. "Lucky."

"That's why you're stupid. If you put that fake photo up, someone will expose it as being fake sooner or later; how much is Park Hyomin paying you and your cousin to do that? And how much of it is your share? On the other hand, Jooeun definitely won't be giving you money, but look at this information. All you have to do is release it but hide the names of all the celebrities involved. When they see it, they will be so paranoid of being exposed, they will contact you and offer you money as well as other benefits to keep quiet. As for Park Hyomin, you won't be losing out. You just need to contact Sublime and tell them you have information to expose about members of the Park family in the entertainment industry and Park Hyomin will definitely try to make negotiations with you."

Hearing all this, Han Jiwoo agreed with her words. On top of everything, he had been suppressed by his cousin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter