Chapter 230: I’ll fight for you and Help you Drown out the Crowd

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooeun was stunned for a moment before suddenly answering in a gentle tone. “Because we have just finished some work together.”

The girl smiled, jumped in front of Jeonghwan, and handed her notebook to him. “In that case, can President Lee please give me an autograph? This is a rare opportunity.”

Jeonghwan looked at the young girl and glanced at Jooeun. She shrugged and looked at him like saying, ‘You were the one that didn’t want to hide. So you deserve to be asked for an autograph.’

Jeonghwan’s eyes swept over Jooeun as he grabbed the black pen from the girl. After he signed his name he said to Jooeun, “Can we go now?”

Jooeun smiled. Being more cautious than before, she put on her sunglasses and face mask before boarding the plane.

“Since we’ve returned to South Korea, let’s attend the Asia Model Awards ceremony as a guest.”

Asia Model Awards is an annual ceremony that recognizes Asia's top models and celebrities. Im Yoona’s name was at the top of the list. However, with her current state, it would be much too worrying if she was to go alone. So Jeonghwan arranged for Jooeun to attend as well. Not only because he wanted her to see the difference between herself and the top 3 ranked models, but also so she could cheer on Im Yoona.

On that day, he was going to make a move. He was going to utilize the Asia Model Awards ceremony to officially announce his role as Jooeun’s manager. By doing this, he would elevate her status to an all-time high.

“I’ll let you decide.” Jooeun completely trusted Jeonghwan as she responded in a tired voice. He wrapped his arm around Jooeun and placed a kiss on her forehead. At this moment in his mind, he didn’t want to think of anything else. He simply wanted to give the best things to her.

Because of Yoona’s popularity, the media placed all their focus on GK’s upcoming press conference. Not many people noticed Jooeun and Jeonghwan were already on their way back to Seoul.

During her entire journey home, Jooeun continuously heard similar conversations. “Stop saying Im Yoona is pitiful. Who knows, maybe she is an even bigger gambler, it’s just she is good at concealing it.”

“I never expected a supermodel’s life would be such a mess.”

“She’s even had 3 abortions! She probably can’t have kids anymore.”

“Definitely, how disgusting…”

After hearing these words, Jooeun suddenly scoffed. She thought about all the times she had become other people’s topics of discussion around the dinner table. All of a sudden she discovered, the most depressing thing was, all these people thought they knew everything, but they had no idea the suffering and helplessness that was happening behind closed doors.

Who said celebrities were the most liked..? In reality, celebrities had the most enemies.

While sitting in the company van, Jooeun suddenly held onto Jeonghwan’s arm, only when he was around, did she feel rest assured. Jeonghwan placed Jooeun’s head on his lap and gently her ink-black hair with his warm hands. “I’ll wake you up when we arrive home.”

“No, Hwan. You should deal with the problem at GK.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter