Chapter 83: The Battlefield for Taking down Park Shinhye

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All-day the next day, Yonghwa didn’t turn up at CN’s office. When he finally returned home in the evening, his body is covered in the stench of alcohol. Shinhye approached him and gently shook his shoulder. “Yonghwa! Yonghwa!”

In his drunken state, Yonghwa mumbled under his breath, but it’s hard to tell what he’s saying. Shinhye flipped open his briefcase and spotted an agreement between Yonghwa and Mr. Jang; she immediately picked it up to take a closer look as she took out her phone and snapped a photo. She then placed it back where she found it.

A moment later, Yonghwa opened his eyes. Upon seeing Shinhye, he immediately sobered up and pushed her away. “Shinhye, you are free; you can abort the child as you please. You can also move out when you are ready; there is nothing else between us.” After speaking, Yonghwa stood up and headed into his bedroom, slamming the door shut; an ear-shattering bang echoed through the apartment.

Shinhye glared coldly at the back of Yonghwa’s head as he disappeared from her sight. She then glanced down at the picture of the agreement; Yonghwa was Party B and he had agreed to Party A’s first condition of setting her free and no longer causing her any trouble. The second condition was Jooeun!

Shinhye sneered. At that moment she wanted to ridicule Yonghwa’s naivety; as if that old sleazebag would be so generous. Agreeing to give away awards, is so that he could get a continual supply of newcomers in his bed.

Unknowingly, Yonghwa hadn’t merely betrayed just these two women, he technically also sold off all his future artists. But it didn’t matter to Shinhye thinking about Yonghwa selling the high and mighty Cha Jooeun off for such a cheap price is so satisfying. Plus, she’s about to go home with a Top Ten Model Award and a contract with JYP. Luckily, she had evidence in her hand against the old sleazebag; once everything is over, she would get rid of him.

Jooeun, you were just ruthlessly sold off by the man you once loved!

Shinhye smirked as she looked at her slim waist. She could finally get rid of the child. Unfortunately, the next few days wouldn’t be the best time. The awards ceremony is fast approaching and there are too many eyes on her. So she decided to wait until after the ceremony to carry out her secret arrangements. Everything seemed perfect, she had never imagined she would have the chance to be reborn like this.

Early in the night, Jooeun’s flight landed in Incheon. As her schedule is confidential, not many people knew of her return. The news about her using men to advance her career is still being discussed. But as usual, she did not respond; not even a simple explanation.

Outside the airport, Taejoo had arrived to the couple home. The couple left the airport separately before boarding the same Lincoln Limousine.

“President and Madam, you have both worked h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter