Chapter 51: The Ultimate Attack is Not Far

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s see after the magazine is released.” After speaking, Jooeun stood up calmly. However, Shinhye spoke up to hold her back.

“Jooeun, I know you are not willing to accept being stepped on by me. I will definitely convince you.”

Hearing Shinhye speak like she’s swearing on an oath, Jooeun sneered as she turns around to leave. Before she starts striding away, without turning back to look at the trio, she said, “This trip has been wasted on listening to your commotion.”

“Since you are feeling so impatient, you can leave first. You have no business being here anymore.” Yonghwa said as he lifted his brow.

“My pleasure.”

Yonghwa and Shinhye assumed Jooeun had taken a huge blow and is trying to avoid seeing them getting engaged. They’re glad she is leaving. After the release of that week’s Vanity Fair, Jooeun would no longer pose a threat to them and Yonghwa would have her in the palm of his hands. Shinhye felt she no longer needed to care about Jooeun as she had so many other competitors. There’s no point wasting all her energy on one outdated model.

Yonghwa and the others watched as Jooeun left. At this time, Ryeowon calmly suggested, “We can’t let her leave unnoticed. Yonghwa, release an article:

[Cha Jooeun returns home after failing miserably: flees from her lost American battle].

“Noona, don’t worry. I know what to do.” Yonghwa embraced Shinhye as he nodded.

The entire situation was ridiculous. In order to give up on an artist, a management agency actually trampled them to this extent. Behind her back, they were plotting away. Meanwhile, Jooeun held her head high; she’s not afraid at all. Outside the hotel, Mina’s assistant is waiting to Jooeun.

After arriving at Vanity Fair’s headquarters, Mina pulled out a document and started explaining.

“The photographer and I have passed on the highlights from your shoot to a few famous brands. After seeing your photos, they have expressed their interest in you. Amongst them is a famous French makeup brand. They want to make you their spokesperson for the Asia region. The premise is, they want you and their product to make a debut in Vanity Fair and open them up to the Asian market. Jooeun, we have all witnessed how your management agency treats you, but we don’t want to let you go to waste. We will not spread the news about this for now, but after the Oriental Trend issue is released, we will make a public announcement.”

Jooeun looked at the information in her hands. Noticing it’s a French brand IPKN, her eyes slowly lit up. It’s a French domestic brand that was founded over 100 years ago. And it had never opened up to the Asian market. This is such a pleasant surprise!

“Mina, do you have that much faith in me?”

“You and I know it in our hearts. Jooeun, do you know what impresses me most about you?” Mina smiled slightly, her voice contained traces of admiration. “You have a casual and calm nat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter