CHAPTER 4: The Hidden Marriage Relationship

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The media is in frenzy. What does Lee Jeonghwan mean by this? Does he have the intention to sign Cha Jooeun? Is this some kind of joke? Whatever the explanation, the reporters no longer dared to latch on to Jooeun. Instead, they shifted all blame to CN Entertainment. Their troubles began and Park Shinhye’s assistant had unintentionally been the one that started it.

“If you can’t even handle such a small matter, what else can you do? Let’s wait and see how President Jung will punish you!” Jooeun on the other hand, was unfazed. Her expression is unexpectedly calm. She changed her clothes and casually left the scene.  Just as she stepped out of the side door, she spotted Jeonghwan’s sports car parked outside.

“Get in.” Jooeun obediently boarded the car. She’s exceptionally grateful for what Jeonghwan had done.

“Thank you for today.” Jeonghwan’s eyes slightly twitched as he let out a smirk.

 “Did you think I would allow someone to bully my newly wedded wife in front of everyone?”

“Actually, I’m not worthy of your help. I intentionally allowed everyone to figure out who I really was.” Jooeun explained apologetically. Jeonghwan looked straight into the eyes of the person sitting across from him.

 “I know.”

“It’s just that, if you couldn’t have thought of a better way to scheme against someone, you should have asked me. Sacrificing yourself to get back at someone is a bit of a stupid move. Don’t you think?”

 “…”

“Where should I drop you off?”

“Your home. Aren’t we a married couple now?” Jooeun replied undoubtedly. Since she had already made the decision, she is not going to take it back nor regret.

“Are you sure? Not only are we married, but tonight is also our wedding night.” Jooeun blushed but nodded in certainty.

“I’ve already prepared myself and I am very thankful that you did not reveal our relationship. However, from now on, I insist you remain neutral. I want to rely on myself to retrieve what is rightfully mine.” Jeonghwan did not insist. After all, it’s rare to see a woman who don’t want to use him as a stepping stone to benefit themselves. He decided to sit back and watch Jooeun show off her skills.

The couple set off. Not long after, Jooeun received a phone call from her manager unnie.

“Jooeun-ah, I have already found evidence of Shinhye’s pregnancy. What do you want me to do with it? Also, the scene you caused at the jewelry show today has gone viral. People are condemning you all over the internet. What do you plan to do?”

“Unnie, are you willing to stay by my side?”

“Why are you asking such nonsense?” Minjung mumbled. “Did you expect me to continue following that cheating couple?”

“Then release the statement I asked you to prepare earlier. But be warned. By doing this, you will be going up against CN Entertainment.”

“I’m not afraid!” Minjung exclaimed excitedly. “We should have done this sooner. I will go prepare the evidence now and release it before Jung Yonghwa have the chance to respond.” Jooeun hung up and the car returned to its original peacefulness. Deep down, Jooeun is actually quite nerv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter