Chapter 284: In The Future, We Will Also Have Kids

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After talking openly and honestly in the morning, Yoona and Changwook's relationship changed. They had successfully become a couple!

So Yoona had reason to stay at Changwook's home, even after Vivien's incident was over.

After breakfast, Yoona and Hangyul played with building blocks in the living room. Changwook stepped out after washing up and crossed his arms as he asked, "Aren't you going to get changed?"

Yoona did not look at Changwook. As she played with the building blocks she replied, "I will leave at night. If I step out now, I might get surrounded by reporters again."

Changwook understood that she actually wanted to spend more time with Hangyul so he did not refuse. "I have a day off today as well..."

Yoona lifted her head, and her eyes glimmered. At first, she wanted to suggest they find a place to develop their relationship. But she then remembered their identities and lowered her head disappointedly. They were currently standing at the peak of a storm; it was best if she caused less trouble for Changwook.

Changwook seemed to have seen through Yoona's thoughts. So he said, "The nanny will arrive in a moment to take care of Hangyul. When she arrives, come to my study room."

"What do you want to do?"

"Do you still want to take on jobs like Vivien? After all, you do have an international status. With the incident this time, you are bound to find that your value has dropped. Your manager can't escape the blame this time!"

In actual fact, Vivien's incident had nothing to do with her manager. Yoona had rushed into it because she wanted to avoid reality and quickly focus on work. As a result, she did not take the time to fully understand Vivien before she accepted their offer straight away.

But who did she do this because of?

Yoona looked at Changwook and asked, "With what identity are you speaking to me about this?"

"It seems all my identities have the right to speak to you about this." Changwook did not back down. Who was she kidding? If Yoona could shut him up so easily, he might as well quit his role as PR Director.

As his response was so powerful, Yoona's face turned red. Her heart felt like it was flowing through a warm oasis. She felt sweet and a little tired, but it was a beautiful feeling. If they had continued to be indecisive about their relationship, how much happiness would they have missed out on? Luckily, they had both realized it in time.

"Fine. I'll keep Hangyul company for a little while longer. You go have breakfast first."

Changwook nodded his head and returned to his study room with a glass of milk. He then continued with the work Jeonghwan had left behind: to collate information about Gossip Studio. As he thought about how Jeonghwan had mentioned these idiots would follow them to France, he immediately contacted his friends at the airport and did a search of all those flying to France with the surname Kwon. Finally, he looked down on a skinny tall man named Kwon Sunghoon.

Changwook sent a message to Jeonghwan for confirmation. As Jooeun had seen him the most, with one glance, she was able to identify the man.

"He is tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter