Chapter 258: Instantly Beat Lee Sungkyung!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the attendant left, Minjung approached Jooeun and let out a laugh. “Jooeun, are you really going to snatch the stylist away from Lee Sungkyung?”

“Since I am entitled to be tended to first, why shouldn’t I accept it? I’m honestly in a rush.” Jooeun answered calmly. It was impossible to see her dark side.

Minjung pursed her lips. She suddenly understood Boss’ intention. Why he had told Jooeun to come at this time and why he had given her this stylist’s VIP card. There was a reason behind everything he did. In all honesty, this married couple was neck-and-neck in the race to see who was evil. Wasn’t it obvious she was here to humiliate Lee Sung Kyung? This wife-doting Boss was obviously giving Jooeun a chance to seek revenge.

A little while later, the elegant attendant returned to Jooeun and politely invited her into the grand VIP makeup room. At the same time, Lee Sung Kyung came walking out. The two women looked at each other. Of course, even though they had not previously met face-to-face, they weren’t strangers.

Jooeun was clearly taller than Sungkyung, so the latter didn’t appear overwhelming next to her.

However, even though the two women had never met before, the look in their eyes both contained daggers. Their eyes cut through each other one slash at a time like they both wanted the other person to be badly mutilated.

“So, it was you.”

As soon as the small-time artists in the salon heard Sungkyung’s voice, they quickly gathered around. Was a good show about to start? Were the two about to break out in a battle?

“Since you are my junior, then let me go first.” Sungkyung said in an expectant tone as she turned around to return to her seat. She always uses this stylist but had never heard about the VIP card.

Just a moment ago, the attendant had explained the situation to her. She had never been so embarrassed in her life. She couldn’t believe she had been asked to wait! This was a unique experience for her because she had never followed the rules and always did as she pleased.

Everyone expected Jooeun to make way for Lee Sung Kyung. After all, when it came to professionalism, Jooeun was slightly inferior. As well as that, when it came to their status in GK, Jooeun was far from Lee Sung Kyung.

But surprisingly, Jooeun directly responded. “Sorry, I’m in a rush.”

The salon was in an uproar. Everyone was surprised as to how Jooeun could remain so calm no matter what situation she faced.

This was Lee Sungkyung! THE Lee Sungkyung!

Even if one was to scour the entire modeling industry, not many people would have the guts to act recklessly in front of Lee Sungkyung. Yet, Cha Jooeun was trying to fight with her over a stylist?

Lee Sungkyung was also stunned. She crossed her arms and turned around to look at Jooeun. The fierce and angry look in her eyes triggered her to make a shocking move. She lifted her hand with the intention to slap Jooeun in the face.

Unfortunately for her, Jooeun grabbed onto her hand and used her other hand to throw an impressive slap across her face. This slap shocked everyone present. Lee Sungkyung’s face was twisted to the side. Her eyes opened wide in shock.

Meanwhile, Jooeun slightly shook her ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter