Chapter 30: Sharing the Stage with Park Shinhye

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jooeun released the scandal, CN and Park Shinhye were forced to withstand the worst judgment they had ever experienced from the outside world. This was the biggest crisis faced by Yonghwa since he first established CN. So his disgust and hatred towards Jooeun was not simply a passing thought.

The higher-ups in the company immediately called for an emergency meeting. Yonghwa even called his sister, who's living overseas, for help.

"Yonghwa, I've already seen the news. Jooeun has solid evidence. In regards to this incident, you didn't keep things hidden enough, that's why you allowed others to find evidence against you. But, don't be too obsessed with what's happened, you need to learn how to size up the situation. You need to make it clear, you are the boss of the company. No matter how popular Jooeun is, she is just a model. Her fate is in your hands."

"Then noona, what should I do now?" Yonghwa's mind was in a mess because of Jooeun and Shinhye.

"First of all, release a public statement with a sincere apology. State that you will treat Jooeun respectfully from now on to appease the angry netizens. Also, support Jooeun."

"But there's no way Shinhye will agree." Yonghwa's head was hurting.

"I didn't tell you to give up on Shinhye. I currently have a deal with an international magazine, we are still missing two Asian models. Arrange for Jooeun and Jooeun to attend the shoot together. This will prove their relationship isn't as bad as it seems. Plus, having them together will get discussions going. Although, this magazine isn't one of the highest ranked, but at least it is a step into the international limelight, this will be beneficial towards Shinhye's chances at the Top Ten Model Awards. This way, we are using Jooeun popularity to boost Shinhye. Yonghwa, remember, a crisis is also a turning point, as long as you take advantage of this, CN's fame will continue to rise."

After hearing Jung Ryeowon's reminder, Yonghwa was immediately enlightened. Older people were indeed wiser.

"I understand Noona."

"After being with you for so many years, for Jooeun to suddenly do so many things against you, you must have taken things too far. If you want to cheat, I will not judge – there aren't many pure-hearted people in the entertainment industry. I also do not expect you to be honest, but, why did you let Jooeun find out? If you weren't my younger brother and if Shinhye didn't have your child inside her, I would leave you to fend for yourself." Ryeowon warned. "This is the perfect chance – let them share a stage, let them lower each other's spirits. Shinhye is so arrogant and domineering because of the way you spoil her."

"Noona, she is carrying a child. I'm just worried she will receive too much stimulation."

"Also, Chaeyeon is ready for the kidney transplant. Previously, Jooeun was the only one that was a perfect match. After your scolding, would she still be willing to donate her kidney to our Chaeyeon?"

Yonghwa was startled, he had almost forgotten about this. The Jung family had 3 children: the oldest was Jung Ryeowon who was a famous t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter